Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:01:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6891 times)
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:19:00 PM

I buy every month small amount no matter what price is
You must buy bitcoin if you can afford to buy and having a lot of bitcoin will help you to gain more income and money. In addition to that, you must buy now because the price is not yet expensive and its a chance to buy more bitcoin. If you already have bitcoin you must hold and wait for the right to sell it.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:10:18 AM

Yes you have to buy bitcoin now. It is important to know the on how bitcoin is helpful for everyone. It will give you additional income and money that will help you to pay your debts and bills.
Yes if you have resources now you must buy now because future that is coming ahead will be all about bitcoin and more of it bitcoin has so much promising nature that it will be very helpful in future and those who are buying now let me tell you one thing it is giving more than a 1000 dollar profit and one week and this rate will increase more in future so don’t waste the time invest now to earn more.
asy7

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:09:25 AM

I think the best way is to wait some time till the next hard fork passes. But how much time to wait - nobody knows.
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:17:30 AM

Actually it depends upon you, there are two cases first if its a short time then wait for the value to fluctuate before buying then sell it at it's highest, second if its a long-term then anytime is a perfect time to buy bitcoin.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:22:10 AM

I buy every month small amount no matter what price is
You should buy now because you will regret soon and there's a possibility that you could become rich if buy bitcoin. In addition to that, buying bitcoin will help you to make more income and money. Having a lot of bitcoin will help you to have better and bright future. Lastly, buy now and become rich in the future.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:34:17 AM

I think the best way for you to know is to read, study and familiarize the crytocurencies for you to know how it works and how it functions just dont rush because you can get there without flause if you make it surely there are lot of things  you can do here while waiting.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:48:25 AM

As per my own opinion you can invest your money into bitcoins now but take time to read some updates regarding the price.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

I think the best way is to wait some time till the next hard fork passes. But how much time to wait - nobody knows.
I think is just losing an opportunity I you just wait for a time that bitcoin price will fall. Even though there is possibilities to happen but not just like before. Bitcoin is continouosly increasing its price in the market, and it surely it won't be having a huge dump anymore as I believe on it.
Zacharyce

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:00:53 AM

If you invest in 2017 then you should wait until 2018 because Bitcoin prices will certainly increase and will attract more potential investors. I think the Bitcoin price could reach $ 100,000 in 2018 because Bitcoin is getting better
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:08:24 AM

The price fluctuation can't be predicted so it would be a waste of time to guess whether the price would go down. Better buy now before the price goes up again. Time will come that you will gain 50% profit or more on the amount you bought. Just be patient and hold it first because it might really go higher.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:14:39 AM

The price fluctuation can't be predicted so it would be a waste of time to guess whether the price would go down. Better buy now before the price goes up again. Time will come that you will gain 50% profit or more on the amount you bought. Just be patient and hold it first because it might really go higher.
yes if ready with high patience to buy bitcoin now it is certainly okay because it already has a prediction will continue to increase and able to have patience then maybe next year will feel its advantages

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
BitcoinCurve~

Activity: 80
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:16:56 AM

I would wait until the next fork and buy just before
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:36:08 AM

If you invest in 2017 then you should wait until 2018 because Bitcoin prices will certainly increase and will attract more potential investors. I think the Bitcoin price could reach $ 100,000 in 2018 because Bitcoin is getting better

Bitcoin prices in 2018 will be promising. But $ 100,000 is huge money, I think you're wrong. Markete can have $ 100,000 in volume.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:39:14 AM

Yes it is never late to buy bitcoin. Because when i bought it was at 3000$ and I asked the same question but today is almost double price. So after some time u will not regret to buy it now

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
qxo35

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:45:56 PM

It's never too late to buy bitcoin. It will rise for sure
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:17:06 PM

Do not be foolish to wait for Bitcoin to come down to buy, buy when you have money, I think the bitcoin will not devalue, It will increase and continue to increase.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:27:41 PM

do not do something without thinking and the right time,
so I think of course this is the right time to buy Bitcoin, the price is still not penetrate to reach $ 10,000,
my prediction 2 years away will cost $ 10,000 / coin, this is my opinion thanks .. Grin

herryk

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:29:37 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
even though I am newbie status in this forum, but I have invested in bitcoin in a long time.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:37:53 PM

I think so. Yes, if you have the money,invest it on bitcoin. You'll never know, it be one of the best investment you ever had.  Bitcoin will keep on increasing so buy bitcoin now instead of waiting for it to drop.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:40:10 PM

Yes it is never late to buy bitcoin. Because when i bought it was at 3000$ and I asked the same question but today is almost double price. So after some time u will not regret to buy it now
I think that those people who will not buy bitcoin right now they will surely regret tomorrow. We already missed opportunities when the price of bitcoin was trading below 300$. I think it was the best time but now when we think about it it was really a great opportunity but we really missed the opportunity.  But i think still it is good to invest and should not miss any more opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: