Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6887 times)
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:49:57 PM

i think you should buy bitcoin when the price is in the lowest because if you buy on this time you take the risk for having a good investment time. just observe the price of bitcoin and decide on your own if you want to invest on it or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

If you're planning on holding the coins long term, then get them now; difficulty is increasing and supply is increasing. When talking about short term though, maybe wait for more price dips before purchasing.
solution for this problem is invest small amount of money per month in a period where prices are dips
Yes you should buy bitcoin now because the value of the bitcoin now is not so high that is why when you buy bitcoin now and you will wait until the value of the bitcoin becomes higher you can gain so much money from it. You can have so much return on your investment. This would help you so much.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:22:18 PM

If you're planning on holding the coins long term, then get them now; difficulty is increasing and supply is increasing. When talking about short term though, maybe wait for more price dips before purchasing.
solution for this problem is invest small amount of money per month in a period where prices are dips
Yes you should buy bitcoin now because the value of the bitcoin now is not so high that is why when you buy bitcoin now and you will wait until the value of the bitcoin becomes higher you can gain so much money from it. You can have so much return on your investment. This would help you so much.

Agreed. It's not too late at all. I would just buy it whenever you can.

I went back and forth when the price was at $4800, wondering if I should wait until it goes down. I wound up buying instead and the next day BTC started it's march to 6K. I guess I got a deal on that $4800.

Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:28:16 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
Yes you should buy bitcoin now because when you buy bitcoin now and then you will wait until the value of the bitcoin becomes higher you can gain your return on investment and you can gain and earn so much money in the investment that yo have invested. It would help you so much.
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:32:31 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
Yes you should buy bitcoin now because when you buy bitcoin now and then you will wait until the value of the bitcoin becomes higher you can gain your return on investment and you can gain and earn so much money in the investment that yo have invested. It would help you so much.

If you plan to buy coins for a long time, then you can buy now. But if you buy for a few days, then most likely the price will be lower than today. We see that the price is now going down
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:33:43 PM

Believe in bitcoin power and invest now or you will miss another opportunity again that comes to you! Stop your doubts and make a smart moves now. Just go for a long term profit for about 2 to 5 years. The price  of the bitcoin will still continue grow year after year. You can check it on the market price history of bitcoin.

Aniik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:20:35 PM

Yes,anyone can buy Bitcoin now who is connected to this forum.I think it the best time to invest or buy bitcoin.We all know that bitcoin price is higher than before now.So you can buy this without hesitation.Firstly, you buy this and wait untill it's higher price then you will get more money as a profit.So I think that everyone should buy bitcoin now
BitcoinIsAlgebraic

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:29:03 PM

I'm buying around $50 a week now even though its quite expensive I think when the seg fork comes we'll see it increase again.
barakuda

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:43:20 PM

At the moment this is a very good investment, but the problem is in bitcoin instability. Now the price only grows, but it is not known how long this will last. I think there is a risk, but if there is an opportunity for investment, then you can try.
matrixjohn

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:31:07 PM

Before you buy a crypto currency, its better to ask, conduct research and take a look first the market trend and price your . the good  decision is to buy bitcoin when the price is become lower.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:01:58 AM

It's up to you if you buy bitcoin now or you wait the price fall after that you can buy. Because as of now the price of bitcoin is already 6050 dollars and I think it will continue to increase. Many people until now buying bitcoin and thats good also to make sure they earn more profit once bitcoin increase more. I hope the price of bitcoin will become 7k dollars before end of this month or next month.
Well I think we need to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price will be more high and it’s an end of year coming so its confirm that the price will be more high and it happen last year as well I remember there was a lot of bitcoins with me last year and I sold all my bitcoins end of the year and that really give a good profit and this year again I will sell my bitcoins end of year.
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:33:46 PM

yes you can buy bitcoin everytime, and everyperson want to earn more and more money and this is the time to buy bitcoins because bitcoin rates appreciate day by day.
Surely bitcoin is progressing with per second speed and ups and downs are part of life . If you get into crypto currency and then it goes a bit down don't worry it will rise again  and when it comes to bitcoin then it's now on the peak. Buying and then investing it is a good judgment by time  and predictably it's about to raise more in future so it's the perfect time to get into bitcoin.
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:24:42 AM

I encourage you to buy now yes. Do it.  Your 1 Bitcoin will be enough to purchase a home with in 25 years.  Do it!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Yes I also agree to buy bitcoins as much as you can now a days because end of the year is coming and last year I remember when the year come to end so the price become very high and I take a very good profit from it and I’m sure this end of the year price will be very high so need to buy bitcoin quickly and then when the price go high need to sell it.
I know that do you mean but I think that’s not the time to buy bitcoin I think it’s the time to invest in bitcoin and get bitcoin due to its work, you know why I say to not buy bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is increasing as we know I am not sure but I think the price is now $5500 and which is not able to buy.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:25:59 AM

In my opinion, if you want to buy bitcoin for investment. Wait for the right time when bitcoin price is cheap or down. Because these bitcoin prices are unstable sometimes up and down. But, rest assured that in the future bitcoin prices must increase. When we buy bitcoin at a falling price, then someday when bitcoin price goes up you will get a big profit.
I am agree with you but I think the time is to invest in bitcoin and get bitcoin not to buy bitcoin because price is not able to buy because the price is $5600 I think and which is really high and some people will afford not all of them will so that’s why say not to buy bitcoin.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:57:22 AM

even though I am newbie status in this forum, but I have invested in bitcoin in a long time.
Yes of course you should buy bitcoin atone if you have the savings and wants to buy some bitcoins, because it is the right time to have some bitcoin for your future needs. The price is rising more and more and after some time the price will be so much high that you would not be able to buy only a single bitcoin. Therefore I suggest you to buy bitcoins as much as you can and as soon as possible.
Gladdorker

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:58:29 AM

I think you are far to late to buy bitcoin right now because the value is pretty high so only if you are really rich and spend like a milion on bitcoin you could make some nice profit otherwise you would make almost nothing.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:01:15 AM

I think so. Yes, if you have the money,invest it on bitcoin. You'll never know, it be one of the best investment you ever had.  Bitcoin will keep on increasing so buy bitcoin now instead of waiting for it to drop.
The right time for buying bitcoin was when the price was low. It is our fault that we did not buy bitcoin in the early days and now the price is very high. It means that the early investors have made millions with bitcoin investment. But still there is time for buying bitcoin if you have the money to invest in bitcoin. Don’t waste the time as we have wasted a lot of time and the result is this that we do not made any money till date.
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:19:58 PM

I think so. Yes, if you have the money,invest it on bitcoin. You'll never know, it be one of the best investment you ever had.  Bitcoin will keep on increasing so buy bitcoin now instead of waiting for it to drop.
The right time for buying bitcoin was when the price was low. It is our fault that we did not buy bitcoin in the early days and now the price is very high. It means that the early investors have made millions with bitcoin investment. But still there is time for buying bitcoin if you have the money to invest in bitcoin. Don’t waste the time as we have wasted a lot of time and the result is this that we do not made any money till date.
You should purchase bitcoins as much as you can in light of the fact that the costs of bitcoins are going increasingly elevated quickly and nobody could stop it so on the off chance that you need to be a rich man by a wide margin than you ought not sit idle and should purchase bitcoins as much as you can and after that do nothing simply sit tight for the ideal time to offer it and afterward you would be a mogul by a wide margin on the grounds that bitcoins is the most secure and least demanding approach to wind up noticeably a million Bitcoins

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
zombie6

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:40:08 PM

Well, the news fund is excellent, hard fork will be successful, the only threat is that b2x will become the main unlikely, because all the money of the largest investors are in bitcoin, the growth will continue and the correction will drop it much, so I think we should buy one of these days
iamKiko218

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:42:13 AM

It depends on you. If you can afford to buy bitcoin now, then buy already. If you are still willing to wait for the bitcoin price to drop, then wait for a few more months. But before doing that, study first how bitcoin works. You must have enough skills and knowledge about bitcoin before you get into the battle because there is a time that you will lose.

C
Finally C is!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: