Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:20:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6903 times)
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:13:33 AM

It depends on you. If you can afford to buy bitcoin now, then buy already. If you are still willing to wait for the bitcoin price to drop, then wait for a few more months. But before doing that, study first how bitcoin works. You must have enough skills and knowledge about bitcoin before you get into the battle because there is a time that you will lose.
No need to wait for few more months just wait upto 15th i think the price may come down after this date. but now to buying bitcoins for this high price is not a good move.
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:18:33 AM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
I'm hoping that you considered investing into bitcoin at the time when you made your post because here we are now on November 4th and bitcoin's value has increased reaching nearly 7.2k us dollars . It's never too late to invest in bitcoins but you should know the right time to do it and it's usually when a hard fork or a correction occurs , only then you'll be able to make a good profit when buying low and selling high . Bitcoin will certainly be an ongoing industry for the many years to come and the sooner you get into the higher the profits you'll make .
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:34:20 AM

Well, the news fund is excellent, hard fork will be successful, the only threat is that b2x will become the main unlikely, because all the money of the largest investors are in bitcoin, the growth will continue and the correction will drop it much, so I think we should buy one of these days
can you explain to me why b2x can be a threat is not they just like bitcoin cash and gold. I agree to have bitcoin starting today because I think there are a lot of big investors and some sources predict and say that bitcoin will rise again in early 2018.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:50:58 AM

No need to wait for few more months just wait upto 15th i think the price may come down after this date. but now to buying bitcoins for this high price is not a good move.

What is special about Nov 15th? I'm waiting for some price drop to get some BTC.  Tongue

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:51:55 AM

Everyone is talking about another hard fork that is coming in mid november and the price is probably excpected to reach 7500$ by the end of it, so right now might be your only chance to buy some bitcoin and save it since the price have setteled down after bieng on a constant increase for the past 3 months, but what i recommend is not just buying bitcoin.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:35:06 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.

Well I don't really see any reason why not. Bitcoin has been helping a lot of people throughout the years. Plus, it's value gets higher every time. If one buys bitcoin now, there's an assurance that he will be getting something in return in the near future because buying bitcoin is like an investment. That is what I think.
Sketztrophonic

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:40:15 PM

Just wait for the next fork this month before you buy. Just hold your money now. We do not know what will happen until the fork comes.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:43:05 PM

Yes you should buy bitcoin now before the price of it become higher. For now the price of the bitcoin is high so that in the future it will become higher. Many of the people who don't have a bitcoin is desperate to have it because they know that this will help then to be rich and to be successful.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:52:28 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 04:14:57 PM by Greenkarki

Now the price of bitcoin is high it will coninue in future also. Its the time to invest and buy the bitcoin. Last three days the price have increased massively.  

Shivasenap

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:02:19 PM

No one can predict the price of bitcoin for sure. But we can say that it will increase eventually. But we cannot predict the volatility of it.But at the moment it is a fork time.Invest only if you want free segwit2x. After segwit2x the price drops again.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:04:55 PM

I suggest to wait until the price is slightly down,
I think it's too risky to invest in Bitcoin right now.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:13:42 PM

My thoughts are that the 2x fork may significantly decrease the price of bitcoin (temporarily, hopefully).

I would at least wait to see where the price is pre fork and wait to see where it is post fork. I don't think buying now when bitcoin is over 7K is wise.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:33:18 PM

I think so. Yes, if you have the money,invest it on bitcoin. You'll never know, it be one of the best investment you ever had.  Bitcoin will keep on increasing so buy bitcoin now instead of waiting for it to drop.
The right time for buying bitcoin was when the price was low. It is our fault that we did not buy bitcoin in the early days and now the price is very high. It means that the early investors have made millions with bitcoin investment. But still there is time for buying bitcoin if you have the money to invest in bitcoin. Don’t waste the time as we have wasted a lot of time and the result is this that we do not made any money till date.
You should purchase bitcoins as much as you can in light of the fact that the costs of bitcoins are going increasingly elevated quickly and nobody could stop it so on the off chance that you need to be a rich man by a wide margin than you ought not sit idle and should purchase bitcoins as much as you can and after that do nothing simply sit tight for the ideal time to offer it and afterward you would be a mogul by a wide margin on the grounds that bitcoins is the most secure and least demanding approach to wind up noticeably a million Bitcoins
Yes I think this is a right time to buy bitcoin and also need to buy fast because bitcoin price is going to jump from lower to high price and as we know that end of the year is coming ahead so the price will go high so this time need to be fast and when the price go high then sell your bitcoin and take a very good profit from it.
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:38:05 PM

i would advice you to wait awhile for its value to drop since it fluctuates frequently. buy bitcoin we
hen the price is relatively low.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:03:53 PM

if i were you i will hold my money and keep invest in bitcoin after the segwit, i think bitcoin price after the segwit2x will drop fast, because the presentation of new coin, so it will effect bitcoin price very much that may bring bitcoin price low enough for us to buy with cheaper bitcoin, so hold you money until 2 weeks later.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:09:36 PM

I buy every month small amount no matter what price is
Actually, if you can afford to buy bitcoin you should buy. We all know that if you have bitcoin you can easily make more money and income. In addition to that, even though the price is always fluctuate is you must still buy bitcoin because it will help you to better future and life.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:05:39 PM

Yes, I would advise you to buy some BTC. Before you do that, please learn more about Bitcoin. A lot of people tend to blame Bitcoin for their losses because they couldn't stay calm when the price was declining. You can wait for the next correction but we don't know when it is going to happen and how big will be the drop. I'm going to hold my BTC.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

I expect a correct after the fork of 15/11 however bitcoin may even try to go for the 10k price which makes it a hard choice. So do what your guts tell you and stick with your decision. No panic sellling just buy and hold or wait and buy.

kazukino1111

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:32:00 PM

No it's quite expensive now
zenchi8

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:37:54 PM

Isn't it always quite expensive?  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: