Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6887 times)
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:48:21 AM

For me yes i should buy bitcoin now while it is not so high yet
because it is fast growing and you can reap the fruit on its
right time. I am in favor of buying bitcoin now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:55:33 AM

Yes that is the great you should do know than waiting for the price to increase, if you have bitcoin in your wallet you can manage and wait until the great deal of bitcoin increase his price that's the time you can earn it bigger than before.

Miyaclint28

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:06:51 AM

Bitcoin has users very much. Users who are very much this will benefit because of the bitcoin transactions tools will be will be globalizing, surely we wouldn't know when price movement on a bitcoin, because the price movement of the bitcoin quite stable for some months now, with this we can buy stability and look forward to a few months it will experience price increases bitcoin selling.
hoanghieu5874

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:41:07 AM

At present, bitcoin is at a fairly high price,
we have to consider when buying
I advise you to let bitcoin down low then buy
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:45:45 AM

What I'm doing is currently buying in increments. A set amount a week or so allowing me to monitor it
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:48:23 AM

Yes buy as much bitcoin as you can because you always stand to gain.
Yes , buying bitcoin now is the best strategy to make a huge profit in the future, because bitcoin price is always increase over the years, so when you want to compare the price now with the price in the future, you will find that the price in the future is too higher and maybe unbelievable, so this is your opportunity to buy now before you regret later.

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:49:14 AM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.

I think it's better to buy now no need to wait for the price to fall because bitcoin prices will continue to rise and will be late if still waiting for the price to fall

dyewic

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:55:00 PM

Well the price fluctuation is a thing that even the expert trader can't predict accurately. The price might go up or down.
The fork has finished and the price has seen a little of downward movement but it is not that much though. We can consider it still a higher price.
If the price is corrected more then there might be a downward more if not we can the price rising further more. There is a fork in November and so there are chances that the price might increase until then. So you have to take your chances against the price.

I agree on your opinion that the price fluctuation is a thing that even the expert trader can't predict accurately and the price might go up or down. On my opinion, to predict the rise or the price is very difficult, because the price can change, without change we know and we used to. And everyday is the right day to buy bitcoin, have faith on BTC that progress will always indeed, the value will always climb eventhough sometimes go down. But, don't buy bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin now is very high and still climbing up, so wait until the price falls down again and then buy all you can buy.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:20:21 AM

I think it is not a good time to buy bitcoin for now. The price is incredibly high. In my opinion, it is better to wait for a little bit more for lower prices.
This is the best time for enjoying your profit with bitcoin by selling it off or cashing it out rather than buying it and the reason is very same that you have explained. At present, the prices are very high and it is not much affordable for everyone to garb bitcoin. You may buy it if you have quite good amount in your bank account or somewhere else, otherwise wait till bitcoin goes through dumping stage.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:22:35 AM

You should buy Bitcoin if you have enough funds for it for sure. The next coming years it is supposed to show us the fastest growth. That is why it any deal with it (I mean buying, sure) will be profitable. But if you only long hold invester.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:02:21 PM

Yes, buying bitcoin is like investment which is a wise choice. Through this you can earn money without doing some too much effort for it. It makes your life more convenient and easier in all aspects; as well the whole society will also be benefited.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

Yes you should buy. Buying some bitcoin is also considered as an investment. Investing in bitcoin provides you security and small rate of risk. At this situation you can earn extra money without exerting too much effort for it for just a short period of time. Bitcoin provides you to enter in a transaction with no paper works and leg works to deal with. It is a wise choice to deal with bitcoin; since your investment provides good and secured future of tomorrow which is main mission of company and management of bitcoin.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:55:26 PM

Today is a good day to buy Bitcoin. Today the world has changed forever. 10K bucks for Bitcoin. Just unbelieveble. Next will be even more interesting.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Wa Da Fak

Activity: 98

Tell me paid campaign please

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:02:25 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.

For now you ahould patiently wait to drop the price of bitcoin  but if you want a risky move you can buy now but you should be ready to face the consequences or gain. Right now im quite amaze to the price of bitcoin and hoping still goes up.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:04:58 PM

I waited for a drop when it was around $6k, now BTC is at $10k, I guess I will keep waiting.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:08:23 PM

For now you ahould patiently wait to drop the price of bitcoin  but if you want a risky move you can buy now but you should be ready to face the consequences or gain. Right now im quite amaze to the price of bitcoin and hoping still goes up.
Well, we should at least support our friends who are into trading. So let is hope the price drops so they can buy bitcoin. And as a matter of fact, the price is still growing and it is definitely going to reach 10k$ soon enough. I also hope that the price grows.

Added to that, the growth of the price will certainly change many people's lives to the better. But I hope that the fees will not grow either because that would be a problem as well.
cryptoexpo

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:49:45 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is high it will coninue in future also. Its the time to invest and buy the bitcoin. Some days ago,the price have increased massively, so buy now.
cryptoexpo

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:50:50 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is high it will coninue in future also. Its the time to invest and buy the bitcoin. Some days ago,the price have increased massively, so buy now.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:00:55 PM

I have came to understand the price keep going up even if it looks like is dropping. If you have a money and can afford to buy bitcoin at this rate, then buy now before the price goes up in the following days. You can either just hold it for a long time or do investment to earn profit. But if you can still wait for the bitcoin price to decrease, then wait. It's always better to buy bitcoin at a lower price. But before doing that, you should have enough knowledge about bitcoin and how it works. And if the price crosses $10k it might be hard for it to drop below the price as at today.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:58:57 PM

Still think that it's a good choice to but bitcoin. Because it's just a begining of big revolution in our ecenomy and bitcoin is the main instrument.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: