Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6887 times)
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:29:01 PM

I waited for a drop when it was around $5-6k, now BTC is at $10k, I guess I will keep waiting.
cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:34:52 PM

It depends as well how much profit you aim to have and how much you have to invest. I think if you're only putting a smallish amount in then it might be worthwhile to invest in ether or litecoin for larger profits - if you have good faith in them. Otherwise, if you're set on bitcoin and are just happy for any growth, go for it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:39:12 PM

Yes of course why not bitcoin has reached 10k it can even reach more than that i believe it will eventually reach 15k by the end of this year i always thought it would be 10k but i am amazed how much it has grown.
monika27

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:07:22 PM

Everyone is talking about another hard fork that is coming in mid november and the price is probably excpected to reach 7500$ by the end of it, so right now might be your only chance to buy some bitcoin and save it since the price have setteled down after bieng on a constant increase for the past 3 months, but what i recommend is not just buying bitcoin.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:12:47 PM

Well buying bitcoin is really depend on the price  because if the bitcoin price is big we are also in a big risk if we buy bitcoin on a high status i really reffer to buy it during its low price to avoid some inconvenience or maybe looses of buying bitcoin in a high price people really believe that buy and selling is a good way to gain profit butcwe really need to make sure that we cannot really get big risk on doing such thing for good.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:22:54 PM

Well buying bitcoin is really depend on the price  because if the bitcoin price is big we are also in a big risk if we buy bitcoin on a high status i really reffer to buy it during its low price to avoid some inconvenience or maybe looses of buying bitcoin in a high price people really believe that buy and selling is a good way to gain profit butcwe really need to make sure that we cannot really get big risk on doing such thing for good.
I strongly agree on you sometimes people really didnt believe that buy and selling is also a risky way of gaining specially to those who are really luck of cryptocurrency experience and in the long run they simply get panic because of the feeling of fear on loosing such profit because of the changes of the price  of bitcoin how ever everyone will open to ask any question here to make someone become prudent of making a decission.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
CryptoManiac2817

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:28:53 PM

Yes Go for it!
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:04:14 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is the cryptocurrency giving us the chance to change the world financial system using the technology. This is the currency people going to prefer for their day to day life and it is going to happen in few years as the technology grows the facility of bitcoin also grow. So don't hesitate to buy bitcoin now to get the best returns.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:13:43 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
Currently, btc prices are around more than $10k and that is not low. In recent times, it can be said that the price is quite high that btc. So I think this is not a good time to invest btc. Although it may still be profitable for you, it can be very dangerous. And I will not invest much at this time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:15:21 PM

Buying Bitcoins, it means making an investment. And as per forum reviews and media updates, Bitcoin is great tool for investment. So Buying Bitcoins at any time is a start of your investment.

Due to commodity aspect Bitcoin have very fluctuable value in market against fiat. And which is increasing rapidly.

Main thing is how much you believe in Bitcoins !
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:24:20 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
Currently, btc prices are around more than $10k and that is not low. In recent times, it can be said that the price is quite high that btc. So I think this is not a good time to invest btc. Although it may still be profitable for you, it can be very dangerous. And I will not invest much at this time.
The danger exists in every crypto trader transaction. I don`t think buying bitcoin is more dangerous than one of any altcoins but You should do this in that amount that your assets could allow You. Don`t buy more than You could spend and don`t get loans for it! There are still a lot of places to grow as in many spheres of our life the blockchain is still not implemented! 
Enter this market with no more than 10 % of all your funds and besides there are not only Bitcoin You could trade with! 
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:45:26 PM

The present price is in resistance level, the diagrams show that the bitcoin is overbought and it mean a large portion of the vender are putting high cost. You could purchase now however it is certainly high price. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need to take the path of least resistance, a large portion of the broker purchased at the present time instead of offer or hold. In any case, the unavoidable issue before purchasing is when are you assume or plan to offer your position, in the event that you are wanting to offer it soon, I think it isn't the correct time.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:04:53 PM

I think that it is necessary to buy it now because the price in the future will only increase that will bring a significant income
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:28:43 PM

I buy every month small amount no matter what price is
There is no problem to buy every month because it is your investment, even it is a small it will grow to become big investment. In bitcoin  there is no question if you start to buy in small amount all they wanted is to help you to become successful.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:34:38 PM

Now would be a good time to buy in as prices have fallen. Unfortunately if you want to wait there is a fair chance it will rise again.
Yes this is the good time to buy because the price have fallen. Dont think wise because the price of bitcoin is increasing daily. So that this your chance to buy bitcoin.
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:09:19 PM

if you stil dont buy bitcoins - biy know and keep them  for long time period. if you do it now probably you can make x2
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:16:01 PM

The price now is close to 12 000$ , quite amazing.
But because of the news of U.S. regulated trading made possible in mid December, I think that 15 000$ is not far fetched at all.

So there is room for profit taking.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:32:31 PM

If you are new to this, I think you should watch it more closely and think twice to buy bitcoin now, the price is too high and a bit risky. Because this is the first time the bitcoin price almost hit $12,000 eachs.
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:37:03 PM

Well , If you can afford to buy bitcoin at this price , you can do it. But if you ask for my honest opinion , I wouldn't touch bitcoin right now , correction will come no matter what.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:59:13 PM

Well , If you can afford to buy bitcoin at this price , you can do it. But if you ask for my honest opinion , I wouldn't touch bitcoin right now , correction will come no matter what.
Irrespective of the price,  I think it's very important that you buy bitcoins as long as you can really afford it. If you buy bitcoins now I can tell you that in a matter of months,you will be already seeing a lot of profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: