Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6887 times)
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:27:06 PM

according to me yes, you must buy and invest in now, do not delay anymore, my estimate at the end of 2017 this Bitcoin price will touch $ 16000..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:36:42 PM

The is no good or bad time to buy Bitcoin. It depend on your trading plan and strategy. If you are a scalper or day trader you sell if you are in position when a new high is made. and wait for the price to retrace back and then renter again and ride with the trend. If you are a swing trader then you will target when you will enter and leave the market and duration you will stay.
asha18

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:38:43 PM

Invest in the hope of profit. As well as profit from the investment, there is also the risk. It is not possible for anyone to determine the exact price of Bitcoin. Since the cost of BTC is increasing day by day, I think it is better to buy it right now.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:46:44 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
Its not possible to say the future trends. May be time travelers can predict, because i have heard one guy predicted the future share market trend of the specific company and it was proven same as he said. Just interesting news and i don't know whether its true. i couldn't remember his name.
So, There are no time to buy. May be buy now if you are ready to take risks then go head and invest half of your money to be on safer side. Peoples were discussing the same from the value was at $1k usd and still thinking. Understand its not gonna make you lose. Am just saying by looking at past.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

I hope ,At this time bitcoin rate is very Expensive Embarrassed
I see now bitcoin price is now $11,520.50 USD More information https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
If you are a daily trader or holding then wait and see If price is something fall then you buy it.I hope you can get profits.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:44:03 PM

Now would be a good time to buy in as prices have fallen. Unfortunately if you want to wait there is a fair chance it will rise again.
Yes this is the good time to buy because the price have fallen. Dont think wise because the price of bitcoin is increasing daily. So that this your chance to buy bitcoin.
I think if a person still unable to buy bitcoin he should not waste any more time but should buy bitcoin right now, because it is for sure that after some time he will even be regretting for not buying bitcoin in present time. it is expected that bitcoin price will continue increasing even in 2018 therefore i think we should invest our money in bitcoin without any doubt and fear.
Mexicantrader

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:45:17 PM

I think always is good idea but if you whant do it for gain money buying and selling maybe that is not the best way.

Good day.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:17:03 PM

You should buy Bitcoin now, my friend. Smiley

I would suggest opening an account at LocalBitcoin which is the most noob-friendly way you can buy Bitcoins. There isn't a better method than LBC to easily get Bitcoins in a few hours time whereas all the exchanges require ID verification and such.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:09:48 PM

I buy every month small amount no matter what price is
For me I buy bitcoin every month even it a small amount , no matter what is the price of it. So that every month I have save, because the value of bitcoin is increasing daily so my investment will grow in my income become gain.

primadon

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:43:16 PM

No no, now is not a good time to buy bitcoin, patiently wait for it to drop a bit, then buy it ...(That my opinion)  Wink Wink
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Now would be a good time to buy in as prices have fallen. Unfortunately if you want to wait there is a fair chance it will rise again.
Yes this is the good time to buy because the price have fallen. Dont think wise because the price of bitcoin is increasing daily. So that this your chance to buy bitcoin.
Bitcoin is showing some decrease in value currently and people are rushing towards buying it because it is highly expected to touch 15,000 dollars by the end of December. Bitcoin is seriously a love and it is never too late to invest into bitcoin.

It is all the time increasing in value, you never know when bitcoin is about to take its investors to moon, so simply keep investing and holding bitcoin until it touches your target.
Goodsamaritan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:12:35 AM

In my opinion and based on what we can see is that you should buy now and earlier since bitcoin is gradually increasing. This means that you should invest now to use this chance to gain atleast a small profit from it.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:16:33 AM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
Well it depends to you, if you're satisfied for the bitcoin's price. You can start buying now and hold it until its price gets higher. But I suggest you to buy bitcoins when its price is lower. So that you can be able to afford more bitcoins and sell it when its price gets higher to make return on investment.

404 Not Found
irienoodles

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:46:12 AM

price is still soaring high as of now.
if i were you, i would wait for the next big price down.
also, i would suggest you watch the trend of the price.
for every investment, there is always a risk.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:51:37 AM

Yes, you should buy bitcoin now. Its not good to delaying to buy bitcoin, it 's price will be higher and higher. The halving will make the demand higher than supply,  then it cause to the increasing price of bitcoin. So buy bitcoin now, its the best decision.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:57:38 AM

talking about today?if your looking for trading my answer
 is NO.because of the over pricing bitcoin now really harder to use
it materials for trading,but if your looking for investment and can
afford of long term.well anytime is a right timw to buy as long
as your willing to wait for income
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:01:46 AM

find the right time when the bitcoin turu price, usually after hardfork, or you can use during the end of the year, because the end of the year sales usually increase so that the spreading and bitcoin volume decreases, resulting in bitcoin prices will fall.

Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:49:21 PM

I still am waiting for drop but it only keeps rising and rising... I hope we see a crash soon so I can buy some BTC!
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:04:52 PM

I'll be as succinct as possible. If you feel like it is a good investment make it. If you feel it is a bad investment don't. Trying to heed advice of others will only confuse your mind further, listen to your gut.

OzyMeister

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:23:17 PM

Waiting till the next hard fork might be a good idea but you never know coz BTC is almost 15x since im waiting for fork Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: