Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6891 times)
mona55

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:53:00 PM

i think you should wait.it's price is high.if you want to buy then wait for dump.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:31:32 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.

In my opinion it depends to your strategy. If you want it for short-term, you need to wait for the dip or lower price then sell when the price will increase and satisfied with your earnings. But if your plan is for long-term, then you need to buy now because in the long run you will have income as the Bitcoin  price is keep on increasing as what happened early this year up to now.

My suggestion is that, you need to wait a bit to get the price lower then hold it for a long period of time so that you will earn much more income. Also, you need to read the news about Bitcoin so that you will have ideas on when to buy, sell or hold.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:38:35 AM

Still waiting for drop, I really wanna buy more BTC but I feel like correction is coming.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:45:21 AM

i think we can reach $10.000 so buying bitcoin right now is still worthed

wow bitcoin price right now so high
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:50:40 AM

Yes you should, Bitcoins price today is dumping bit it is not a bad sign that bitcoins will fail in 2018, It only means that we should invest right now because the value is decreasing and wait again for the next pump of bitcoins to earn more profit.

Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:02:40 AM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.

It is your choice if you prefer to buy know. It will alwats be base upon your capacity so does a little strategy which could give a great impact. A right timing will also do about it since it would be base on how much you can get from it. If you are not sure about buying now then don't do so. Just manage to wait for its perfect time.
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:13:39 AM

Of Course you should buy some BTC right now. because this is the right time to buy BTC. I have already stock some BTC in my wallet.
I expect next year this price will be high.. Smiley
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:29:54 AM

Just buy those bitcoins now and hold. Today's pricing is nearing a record hold of the biggest price crash on bitcoins to date. So I guess buying and holding now would reap a lot of profits in the coming year 2018. So better buy bitcoins now and hold because bitcoins today are plain crazy cheap.

klser

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

The price might go up or down.  Nobody can't predict exactly even the expert traders. But I think if you want it for short-term, you need to wait for the  lower price then sell when the price will increase. But if you want is for long-term, t you need to buy now. 
Mj1996

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:11:35 AM

Buy as long as the price is still in the ground. It will raise maybe next couple of month.
Fend Ning

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

You see a opportunity to invest go for it.  Just remember always take caution when investing. The price fluctuation is a thing that even the expert trader can't predict accurately. The price might go up or down. If the price is corrected more then there might be a downward more if not we can the price rising further more.
ThePresident

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:34:27 AM

Maybe for others this is a good time for us to buy bitcoin bacause its price is very low, its the good time cause when it spikes back up again, big profit will come Cheesy
Super_talk

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

It is possible that the situation will happen again and bitcoin will fall again.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

I suggest all the beginners to not look at the price whenever they learn about bitcoin. They should think that it is their starting point as a beginner and not label the price as low or high. They should think it is the neutral price so they could set target values for selling. Or else they would wait for an impossible drop until they can not anticipate the price anymore. If you still conseder buying, start now and buy now.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

Yes, you should buy bitcoin now. But, if you feel like it is a good investment make it. Choosing bitcoin to invest gives you assurance that your money is in the good hands and a high yield interest which accumulates a huge amount of return on investment at the short period of time. If you buy bitcoins now I can tell you that in a matter of months,you will be already seeing a lot of profits.
linshuhow

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

You never know when it will drop or rise and by how much to know when will be the best time to buy but if yyou want to hold it long term then it doesn’t matter as much.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

It is really a good time to buy bitcoins when the price is down because it means that there is more from where that came from and you're expecting a bigger price which leads to a bigger profit. The volatility of the price of bitcoin is an opportunity for most people to invest in bitcoin because just by holding your coin for long term you can earn something or even earn big because of the choice you made to invest in bitcoin just don't do anything you'll regret in the end, always know how much you're willing to spend because we all know it is too risky.
babu1989

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

If you are investing for long term then it's right time to buy bitcoin.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:31:24 AM
Merited by Cotton Candy (2)

for me yes this the right time to buy bitcoin until the price is still low, buy bitcoin now until the price of it is still in the ground then to raise its value again.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

I invest in investing in projects that have been tested. it is better to start from the very beginning of the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: