Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6887 times)
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

If you have extra money and you want to invest it and you believe that it will go up the price you can buy bitcoin now and wait for the time to rise so that you will get profit.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:26:19 PM

Yes,  you should buy bitcoin now, invest now, do not waste your chance with this kind of opportunity.  The price right now is very cheap.

I am hoping for a very big price increase the soonest possible.
CryptoNick23

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

Yes,  you should buy bitcoin now, invest now, do not waste your chance with this kind of opportunity.  The price right now is very cheap.

I am hoping for a very big price increase the soonest possible.

That's my opinion. If the bitcoin was at 20k, I think it will reach this amount again. That's why it's good to take advantage of the price now.

stepannesterenko801

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

It appeared in January 2009 and became the first of its kind free payment system. To use Bitcoin, you do not need to open a bank account or disclose any personal information.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

yes,you can buy now,i think price btc about 6000-7000 usd ,it is very good for you,if i have money,i will buy now
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

I think that now is a good time for you to buy Bitcoin, and the current market conditions have fallen for a time. But soon I believe it will soar, so I suggest you can take this opportunity to buy some Bitcoin and wait for its next surge to gain an advantage.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

If you are planning to buy bitcoin for longterm holding I suggest to buy now while the price is low but if you will buy for short term holfing better if you will wait for the lower price.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

If you have the capacity to buy then this is the best time to buy BTC. the coin has slightly devalued due the market struggles which ha affected all cryptos but it will recover, take advantage of this time and buy
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

I think that now is a good time for you to buy Bitcoin, and the current market conditions have fallen for a time. But soon I believe it will soar, so I suggest you can take this opportunity to buy some Bitcoin and wait for its next surge to gain an advantage.
All investments are taking risk, because you dont know if it will be success or a failure. I think to invest on bitcoin now is the right time, because the value of bitcoin now is lesser. Dont panic because of the dropping of value of bitcoin now. Bitcoin is volatile and that is normal. Actually the value of bitcoin now is still ok. The history of bitcoin is just repeating every year, the value goes down but eventually goes up later, you just have to trust and wait patiently in order for you to gain big profit.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:14:26 AM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
This is the right time for you to buy bitcoin because the price is so very low and when you hold it for a long term, a big chance for you to earned more profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

For me dude it really depends on what your goal is. If you are planning for a long term profit then right now my friend is a good time to buy bitcoin. As you notice the price of bitcoin is a lot cheaper because of dips. I suggest buying and hold it till the price goes up again. Meanwhile if you are planning for some short term then I am sad to say that now maybe not the ideal to buy. The market is quite going down right now and you will not make any good profit at the moment.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.

Well dude honestly its time to buy bitcoins right now its an open oppprtunity to buy bitcoin at the cheap price though but still it depends on you its just my opinion then hold it until the price increase. As of now the price of bitcoin is going down , down and down better to buy though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

YES you should buy BTC, the prices are currently very friendly, infact, it may never get this low again, BTC will bounce back and gain its valuation so invest now and you will benefit from it
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

Yes probably because the bitcoins are dropping in the market so it is really a must if you wanted to gain momey in the future an easy money. Because we all know that the bitcoins price will soon rise again in the market and as a friends i do not wanted you to missed that thing when that happen. Because me i already buy a lot of bitcoins because i am confident that i will gain double my momey or even tripled my money that i invested and i am alsp gonna save all those profits that I've earn in my campaign
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

I buy every month small amount no matter what price is

It sure is a method, yet it is not the optimal one. Although the price of bitcoin is hazardous yet a small pattern must show up in everything bitcoin price tend to be the lowest in some points of every year. To make the most profit you need to know how to invest.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

Yeah dude, you should buy Bitcoin now because Bitcoin price always increases and decreases. so if you want to get a good amount of profit you should buy Bitcoin when its price is very low.and at present the price of Bitcoin is low.so don't late invest now.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
wimsky98

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

I advise you to buy it now because nobody knows the bitcoin price in the future who knows the price is rising so you can benefit with it but it's up to your liking
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

I also agree that now is the right time to buy bitcoin. even i sell my n.mex motorcycle gan. for additional capital to buy bitcoin.
the reason I sell my motorcycle. because I bought it from bitcoin. hopefully i can buy a new motorcycle again .if the price is rising bitcoin profit and capital can I buy a new motorcycle again ..
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

This a good time to buy. The perfect time, if that exists in cryptocurrency. With prices being so low I am sure that whales are buying back into the market little by little and once they are all done buying then the price will skyrocket again which will mostly likely surpass the previous ATH and the people who bought now and held would be making so much money from it.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

Yes probably because the bitcoins are dropping in the market so it is really a must if you wanted to gain momey in the future an easy money. Because we all know that the bitcoins price will soon rise again in the market and as a friends i do not wanted you to missed that thing when that happen. Because me i already buy a lot of bitcoins because i am confident that i will gain double my momey or even tripled my money that i invested and i am alsp gonna save all those profits that I've earn in my campaign
In my perspective and belief I think now is the best time tona buy or start investing in bitcoin. At this moment bitcoin value is smalla and not that expensive. Bitcoin is affordable and it's easy to buy. Don't lose the opportunity of getting it in low price. Take advantage of its current situation and this is thejust right to buy it.

Y U MAD AT ME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: