Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6887 times)
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

Yes, it can be said that this is the perfect opportunity to buy and invest bitcoin or ETH at very cheap prices right now. The discharge process started when Mtgox poured a large amount of bitcoin into the market and it would end soon. The market will recover and grow without being affected by the large amount of bitcoin harvested. Value will increase rapidly then. I think this is a great opportunity for new investors in the market to own bitcoin and altcoin for the best price.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Yes, it can be said that this is the perfect opportunity to buy and invest bitcoin or ETH at very cheap prices right now. The discharge process started when Mtgox poured a large amount of bitcoin into the market and it would end soon. The market will recover and grow without being affected by the large amount of bitcoin harvested. Value will increase rapidly then. I think this is a great opportunity for new investors in the market to own bitcoin and altcoin for the best price.

Yes while the market price is low because mostly of investors waited to invest in the low prices to capture most of the future gains while preserving capital especially the bitcoin is going to be more expensive.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.

Yes should  buy coins now if you want to recover all your loss from previous drop.
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

This might be the time for you to buy bitcoin, since as we can see in the chart like now its really getting low. It's a good opportunity to take cause we might know in the next day, couple of months it will goes up again. So, it was it, we should take the risk. I still believe that sooner it will really goes back to the original price or goes up more.

panarama29

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

buying bitcoins now will be of a great advantage,,because of the current prices now,,,so if someone invest now,,i think it will make sense
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.

Hi there NebA! The question is why you shouldn't buy bitcoin? Currently the price is so low, that is almost like a bargain to others. At the time if this posting the price of bitcoin is just way below $7k and that is absolutely very low. Compare to the the all time low of 6k few months earlier, the price below 7k is what most people wait for. It will bring a new hope to them to gain bitcoin and be ready to the next quarter of high price. However, if some are waiting, there are some that are in the state of panic due to the sudden dip. But that could be a good thing to those who are willing to buy.  
mafitjulit

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

I would give you advice to buy, wait the most in your opinion the best moment to buy while the price steadily decreases and make a purchase about 2/3 of the funds that you are ready to invest
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

At the time of this writing, the bitcoin price is at $6.5k. That is pretty low, and I am sure that there are a lot of traders out there that is setting their buy order at around $6.1k. But If you are willing to buy earlier before the price hit at 6k, it is still a good decision. This is a great opportunity to add more bitcoin in your hand. Buying now could lead to a high potential of revenue in the next few months to come. But for me, I think i will buy if the price go way below 5k mark.
Some traders are planning to sell bitcoin in the coming days at the current or lower levels. There will be buyers as well but probably from newbe investors who think that the price of bitcoin is low. I think you are right to go at the $5k mark, that makes more sense and is a safer option.

waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

At the time of this writing, the bitcoin price is at $6.5k. That is pretty low, and I am sure that there are a lot of traders out there that is setting their buy order at around $6.1k. But If you are willing to buy earlier before the price hit at 6k, it is still a good decision. This is a great opportunity to add more bitcoin in your hand. Buying now could lead to a high potential of revenue in the next few months to come. But for me, I think i will buy if the price go way below 5k mark.
Some traders are planning to sell bitcoin in the coming days at the current or lower levels. There will be buyers as well but probably from newbe investors who think that the price of bitcoin is low. I think you are right to go at the $5k mark, that makes more sense and is a safer option.

I may not be an expert to prediction, but as I can see the chart, it will never go down below $5,000. I think this week, it will go back again at $7,000. If you want for a short profit, you may take this as a good entry.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

Actually yes you can buy bitcoin now as long as bitcoin is in a lower price and hold it so that when the time come r
That bitcoin rise again with a huge price. This day is the right time to buy bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Easteregg69

Activity: 1447
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

No wonder my BTC deposit is stuck at the exchange and the former reseller was trying to stall my order after i had paid. In fiats off course. That one works every time.

Some people get the good news before others i assume.  Bitcoins will continue being considered shit in the finance world.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1447
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:43:48 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 10:57:43 PM by Easteregg69

Does any of you actually trade in bitcoins or are you just talking about it ?

This one comes with white bread, coffee and a meat ball on the side :-)

PS: My spellchecker insists on calling it "coffee" and not "coffea".

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

predicting the rise in the price of bitcoin is very sullit because the price is always changing at any time, if holding money I make sure to buy it right now because if we expect bitcoin prices to fall, and it does not happen then we will be lagging behind the price increase, and we will not lose to buy bitcoin if we intend to invest in the long term I am sure we will see the result someday
Rayakitty

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

Very true, you should take this golden opportunity and not be missed. You have to buy bitcoin now, I'm sure bitcoin will soon rise. If you buy bitcoin now, I am sure you will get a turnover and a doubled profit.
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

Yes, you should buy bitcoin now. But, if you feel like it is a good investment make it. Choosing bitcoin to invest gives you assurance that your money is in the good hands and a high yield interest which accumulates a huge amount of return on investment at the short period of time. If you buy bitcoins now I can tell you that in a matter of months,you will be already seeing a lot of profits.
guljabeen05

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

I think you should wait for 1 more month bitcoin price will comes down more and it will highy in month September.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

predicting the rise in the price of bitcoin is very sullit because the price is always changing at any time, if holding money I make sure to buy it right now because if we expect bitcoin prices to fall, and it does not happen then we will be lagging behind the price increase, and we will not lose to buy bitcoin if we intend to invest in the long term I am sure we will see the result someday

if you do target to hold in the long run, there is a high probability that the future price of bitcoin exceeds the $ 15,000 price. so when you buy it right now, I do not think there will be a loss, even you will get a big addition. but, of course this is still limited to predictions.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

if you want to buy bitcoin at the current price? Please, go ahead .
but bitcoin may rise dramatically or decrease dramatically.
indeed we should examine more in bitcoin travel to be able to know the bitcoin movements.
if there is no research or find out about the movement of bitcoin, it is worth it
and do not be afraid to be afraid to buy bitcoin, if you are absolutely sure
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Of course yes. The best time to buy is now that the price is low.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

When you decide to buy bitcoin, you need to watch the development of bitcoin. If bitcoin is doing well and is growing, you should buy it now, or the price of bitcoin will keep going up, and you will miss out on this good buying opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: