Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6899 times)
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

Yes, you should buy bitcoin now. But, if you feel like it is a good investment make it. Choosing bitcoin to invest gives you assurance that your money is in the good hands and a high yield interest which accumulates a huge amount of return on investment at the short period of time. If you buy bitcoins now I can tell you that in a matter of months,you will be already seeing a lot of profits.
Yes, now is the right time to buy bitcoin. As we can see, the value of bitcoin now is lesser, and i think to invest now is a good decision. Some of us afraid that bitcoin will die soon, dont be afraid because whats happening on bitcoin now is natural, because bitcoin is volatile. Invest now, trust and wait patiently for the rise of the value of bitcoin, to get high profit.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

I think that in these moments of uncertainty investing in bitcoins seems more risky than ever, however I think the conditions seem stable enough to assume that at least the market freefall has stopped, and we could see an eventual recovery during the summer.

However, I believe that if such a recovery occurs, it would not occur as explosively as last year, so you should take into account that the profit potential that bitcoin could generate this year would be much lower than those of 2017.
kriptojakab

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

i think USI tech is a scam ponzi like Bitconnect was. Use Coinbase insted:)
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

I buy every month small amount no matter what price is

Well thats good for you cause you afford some even though the currency price is still expensive. If I have some to give it a try to invest I will gladly do so, cause I think Bitcoin will be in great pump for the next few weeks and we should all be working by now to have better amount of money if that time occur and still be thankful in everything that you have
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

In a highly volatile crypto market with profit and risk. The smart investment and knowledge that is investing time to learn about the market from past volatility. It may be completely inaccurate but may give you a route and a plan to start the best. Right now, value is falling at the best price to invest. It's a bargain when the market grows then.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

I think maybe this is a good time to buy bitcoin because, when bitcoin prices are at a low level because bitcoin is digital, of course we also will not know when bitcoin prices will rise again, and if we buy bitcoin now I think there is not there is a mistake because we can resell it now, the high bitcoin price is soaring and we consider this is a savings and we can benefit from bitcoin when we sell it back when bitcoin prices soar Smiley
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

Well the bitcoin price is quite down or dumping as of now the price of bitcoin is almost 6k us dollars so I think yes it's time but its depend on your decision. if you wait more until it's dump maybe 4k somthing like that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

Since bitcoin is sold at a small price, you can assume that you buy it, but while it is decreasing, you can, of course, buy less at a price
Becase

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

Bitcoin prices are very different nowadays, most likely if it is uncertainly going up in the future, so if you're planning on buying bitcoin now will be the best time to do it. but if you're afraid of not making enough money to pay back your investment, then do not worry. because you are guaranteed to earn enough if not more than before.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:26:04 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 05:22:13 AM by cepedacharles

Yes you should buy bitcoin now because this is the time to buy bitcoin while its price is still low and my strategy to my investment and to gain a profit is to buy low then sell high and when your profit losing you should not panic and just hodl it and dont be afraid because whats happening on bitcoin now is natural, because bitcoin is volatile. Invest now, trust and wait patiently for the rise of the value of bitcoin, to get high profit.
alicebrac

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

there is no right day to buy bitcoin you have to research understand bitcoin then buy it in market correction, have faith on Btc that progress will always indeed,the value wil always climb eventhough sometimes go down.but faster than when it falls climbing ul again.so take the word..invest now
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:37:14 PM

Now would be a good time to buy in as prices have fallen. Unfortunately if you want to wait there is a fair chance it will rise again.
This is a right time to buy bitcoin until the price is reduced. This is chance to collect more coins to hold and to invest. And wait a perfect time to sell it, you can get a benefit a high profit.
kil5478

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

You'll see.
Soon, growth will begin which may take several months and bitcoin will return to its previous position. Many people will regret that they did not buy on time.
Arisgado

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:38:38 PM

Yes, you should buy bitcoin now. But, if you feel like it is a good investment make it. Choosing bitcoin to invest gives you assurance that your money is in the good hands and a high yield interest which accumulates a huge amount of return on investment at the short period of time. If you buy bitcoins now I can tell you that in a matter of months,you will be already seeing a lot of profits.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

That's good. I think if you have the financial ability, you can buy Bitcoin at this time. Currently, Bitcoin is about $ 8,600 for a bitcoin. If you keep track of Bitcoin prices daily, you will find that Bitcoin prices are growing at a relatively modest rate, but Bitcoin is hardly lower than $ 5,000. You can invest in Bitcoin when Bitcoin costs less than $ 10,000. If Bitcoin costs more than $ 10,000, I would not dare recommend investing in Bitcoin.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

yes buy it and hold it invest it in a right time because now bitcoin is in a good condition basicaly they pump in high price or they dump in low price but just hold it.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

Yes, if you want to buy bitcoin you should do it now, because there are no prepositions for price reduction. Today the price (8700) is the minimum for which you can buy it in 2018 Cool
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

It's very hard to say when the best time to buy bitcoin because this is very fluctuate and also very risky. It's your decision, but I think you should buy it rather than you think it's good or it's not an then leave it then comes back when bull run start.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

Despite the rise and fall of bitcoin, it has proven over time to be a good investment. As for me, anytime is always a time to buy bitcoin, considering the fact that it is still at its early stage.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

I suggest you buy coins when the price is still at a decrease rather than buying bitcoins when the price is constantly increasing. In this matter you would be able to easily buy a whole bitcoin because it is relatively cheaper to buy than when it is constantly increasing. What's better to do in times like these when bitcoin is expected to continuously rise is hold on your bitcoin investments and wait for a very high increase to cash-out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: