Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6899 times)
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

Since the price of Bitcoin is increasing so it would be a great chance for saving Bitcoin for the future purpose. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular platform for trading and payment method. that's why if you can buy Bitcoin at now then it will bring you a large amount of money in the near future. So don't be late. try as soon as possible to buy Bitcoin.
Demughni

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.

yes, it is true. when the bitcoin price is low, you prefer to buy it. wait until the price is going up then you sell it.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
no word should buy it depends on our condition and our circumstances, if indeed we are ready and confident with this investment why not have to buy and start investing

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

If you are looking for long term investment, buying bitcoin at the present time is not advisable. Because bitcoin will take a lot of time to reach $ 25k. That time will be 1,2,3 or never occur. So we should not expect bitcoin.
If you want to invest short term, buy now. Bitcoin is about to reach $ 11k.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

Of course you should buy bitcoin now. Because this is an opportunity for you to gain greater benefits in the future. No need to wait any longer because it will just be in vain and make you regret in the future. Try buying some bitcoin if you have more money.
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

A wise investor knows when to make a good move from doing the right thing, he/she is willing to take the risk but doing it in the right timing, this is the very reason why in every steps he/she do success comes as what already predicted. It is not just because the price is dropping but also when it is at the level of the momentum. So for me you should not just depend the low price but always consider the timing and never be controlled by fear.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

Well, the price fluctuation is a thing that even the expert trader can't predict accurately. The price may be higher or lower.
According to many experts, the price of Bitcoin will go up to 20k this year. I think if you have a desire to invest in bitcoin, then at this moment you should buy Bitcoin for yourself.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

A wise investor knows when to make a good move from doing the right thing, he/she is willing to take the risk but doing it in the right timing, this is the very reason why in every steps he/she do success comes as what already predicted. It is not just because the price is dropping but also when it is at the level of the momentum. So for me you should not just depend the low price but always consider the timing and never be controlled by fear.
but investors are not gods, as long as a person runs a crypto business there will always be a risk in it. so all we have to do is to be consistent in buying and selling trading for the least profit possible but also to avoid losing that is the rules of crypto

lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because now it can be a good buy and can be for long-term investment. now bitcoin has increased significantly and will continue to rise in some time to come.
Alien_faucet

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

You should buy bitcoin, as the price is quite low now. Just hold it for several months, it would be profitable.
dctrerepelsn13

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

I do not recommend it. I guess there will still be a fall. rather deep.
domari

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

Bitcoin is currently being dropped. Well if you want to buy bitcoin then this is the right time to buy bitcoin. I am sure that if you buy bitcoin now you will benefit in the future. So invest in bitcoin right now.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:58:11 PM

Not so long time ago bitcoin price was aroun 7000$ and that was convenient time to buy some coins. Now it's over 8000$ and it might go up further so if you want to buy now you better hurry.
The problem is that people often can't make up their mind to buy or not and they are speculating about the price and so many times they lose the right moment for buying. Don't let that happen to you.

malaj
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

today the bitcoin price is low. it is the right time to buy bitcoin. wait for the next 4 months, I predict the price will rise
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

I think people who will not buy bitcoin at this time will definitely regret tomorrow, but We have lost the odds when bitcoin prices are trading below $ 200, I think it's the right time but now when we think about it, it really is great opportunities but we really missed the chance. But I think it's still good to invest and should not miss a chance again.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

today the bitcoin price is low. it is the right time to buy bitcoin. wait for the next 4 months, I predict the price will rise

I still believe that now is still the right time to invest in bitcoin since the market value is still low and its beneficial for us once the market value increases.
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 233

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

I think the current market conditions are still very vulnerable to bad news attacks that can make bitcoin prices collapse, but if you have enough capital to buy some bitcoin at this time also seems still in a timely manner because bitcoin is still not too expensive.

online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

Should I buy bitcoin now? - This question has already been heard many times in this forum and many of my friends are also asking this question. Buy bitcoin is not something to invest money in the dollar, the euro or the yen ... This asset is quite a different level and a completely new formation. My opinion is unequivocal - if you have money that you are ready to forget for a year, two, three or you want to leave a good inheritance to your children, bitcoin is what you need right now.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

Since the price of Bitcoin is increasing so it would be a great chance for saving Bitcoin for the future purpose. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular platform for trading and payment method. that's why if you can buy Bitcoin at now then it will bring you a large amount of money in the near future. So don't be late. try as soon as possible to buy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is going deeper into the lives of many people around the world, and it has attracted a lot of attention while it only developed for a few years, that means that it still has many milestones to develop, the market is still pouring in capital, the opportunity to rise is still there. So, buy the bitcoin as soon as possible, the most beneficial ones are us, however, this is a personal opinion, an investor should never ask whether I should buy or not, they should have their own analysis and choice, our money should not let others decide

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
gwopr

Activity: 296

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

totally your decision and right.I would like to invest as much as possible now and expect even more growth in contrast to the current growth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: