Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam: OnionWallet  (Read 14491 times)
Branzig

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:58:27 AM

You need to report this to the Bitcoin.org media people, send an email to each media person, include your information, include your block address link, also report this to Blockchain as well, You will get no response from Bitcoin Forum and don't trust any of the assholes here, they are all scammers, the same thing happened to me at bitcoinwallet.in

Report this to everyone you can, my BTC was sent to the same address and it is there, BlockChain is investigating it, and YOU need to report the right away to every media person on the list at bitcoin.org, this includes the CEO of Bitpay, a reporter for The Gaurdian, Washington post, Financial market reportes, etc...

TRUST no one on Bitcoin Forum, it is safe to assume that anything they tell you is a lie. When you mention a scam in a scam thread the cockroaches come out of the walls.

FTW!!!! I am glad I killed all those people. Semper Fi til I die!

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:59:12 AM

Why are people using so many new online wallet services? It's quite obvious that they are unsafe.
Branzig

Activity: 316

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 12:05:34 PM

I feel sorry for you, there's so much scam out there... Watch out, everyone!!

You are correct!!!!

I came here for help, have been called stupid, an idiot, douche, etc. and as soon as I got a little bit of nothing, they swooped in. HA! They are fucking up Crypto Currency, and the reputation of the countries where they are scamming from. The $US dollar is the only way to fly, I am sticking to dealing only with USA citizens, and FTW! If you need to be anonymous, you are a crook!

The Illuminati is on it.

-Branzig.

Oh, and if I have offended anyone, I am sorry, and by the way, fuck you!

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:08:59 PM

I feel sorry for you, there's so much scam out there... Watch out, everyone!!

You are correct!!!!

I came here for help, have been called stupid, an idiot, douche, etc. and as soon as I got a little bit of nothing, they swooped in. HA! They are fucking up Crypto Currency, and the reputation of the countries where they are scamming from. The $US dollar is the only way to fly, I am sticking to dealing only with USA citizens, and FTW! If you need to be anonymous, you are a crook!

The Illuminati is on it.

-Branzig.

Oh, and if I have offended anyone, I am sorry, and by the way, fuck you!

Thank you for your positive contribution to the community.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
NoBit

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:42:36 PM

Ranlo,

Do you have any suggestions on Trusted, Anonymous Wallets? 

Yes, very easy.

1. Get Address and private key from www.bitaddress.org
2. Print your keys
3. Send BTC to that address.
4. keep private key away from the computer.

EASY!

bitadress is a scam

Bitrated user: nobit.
Bitcoin7700 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:11:03 PM

Ranlo,

Do you have any suggestions on Trusted, Anonymous Wallets? 

Yes, very easy.

1. Get Address and private key from www.bitaddress.org
2. Print your keys
3. Send BTC to that address.
4. keep private key away from the computer.

EASY!

bitadress is a scam

Is Bitaddress truly a scam as well?
NoBit

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:15:17 PM

I think there was a thread about javascript sending the private key to the owner, after that the line of code got removed? Could not find it now.

Bitrated user: nobit.
Chrithu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:30:26 PM

I wish the Bitcoin-QT Client would get an option to create a paper wallet built in.

BTW. Is there a way to extract a key pair from the wallet, print it and then delete it from the wallet manually?

@OP: Local wallets aren't that hard to handle and use. Actually I find them a lot more convenient than online wallets hence I never even used online wallets.

PeterB

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 06:27:17 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

Mine bitcoins with you mind!  Play poker at Seals with Clubs!  Now with mixed games, stud games, and multiple variants of OFC!  These games are not offered on any other bitcoin poker site!  Sign up with me, PeterB, as your referral and I can help you with eBooks, strategy and more!  PM me for more details.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:25:22 PM

I wish the Bitcoin-QT Client would get an option to create a paper wallet built in.

BTW. Is there a way to extract a key pair from the wallet, print it and then delete it from the wallet manually?

@OP: Local wallets aren't that hard to handle and use. Actually I find them a lot more convenient than online wallets hence I never even used online wallets.

I don't have Bitcoin-QT but can't you use it to export the private/public keys? If so, you should be able to edit the key file in some way to figure out which ones you want to pull.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
btcworker

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:44:29 AM

I think pywallet has everything you need
GaiusMaximus

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:40:46 PM

Is the bitcoin foundation doing anything or have any long term plans for protecting users of btc from scammers, I really think headway in that direction would make cryptos alot more appealing to alot of investors
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:55:33 PM

Is the bitcoin foundation doing anything or have any long term plans for protecting users of btc from scammers, I really think headway in that direction would make cryptos alot more appealing to alot of investors

What can they do? They're just a group of dudes who like bitcoin. They can do about as much about fraud in bitcoin as you and I can, except we don't need to charge for it! Wink

litecoin_messiah

Activity: 355
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 08:03:15 PM

lol why would you use such a thing
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 08:37:40 PM

This pretty much opened my eyes, on using online wallets. Especially block chain.
PatienTemper

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:51:10 AM

To all those who've been ripped off. I'm at sort of a stand still so I'll just spread the word and hope someone with better resources than myself can investigate and bring him to justice. I've found a connection between onionwallet and a man named David Galvan. He actually has a website run on the clearnet although it's sadly protected by a whois protection company so no address/phone. The site he runs is coins4life.com. Here is his donation link/link to his Coinbase account (which requires bank account) https://www.coinbase.com/checkouts/e32ed947ce816a8506fad37cc182ffd6. That's all I have on him. Good luck.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:22:09 AM

To all those who've been ripped off. I'm at sort of a stand still so I'll just spread the word and hope someone with better resources than myself can investigate and bring him to justice. I've found a connection between onionwallet and a man named David Galvan. He actually has a website run on the clearnet although it's sadly protected by a whois protection company so no address/phone. The site he runs is coins4life.com. Here is his donation link/link to his Coinbase account (which requires bank account) https://www.coinbase.com/checkouts/e32ed947ce816a8506fad37cc182ffd6. That's all I have on him. Good luck.

The whois protection doesn't do anything if a subpoena is sent out by law enforcement. That's going to be your method of tracking him.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 07:31:07 AM

I feel sorry for you OP, but why would you use an online wallet and sent so much at the first go even though you couldn't find anything about it? Sounds like a very stupid move to me. Either stick with the known trusted ones or use electrum, armory, bitcoin-qt, etc.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
godlyitems

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:55:03 AM

im sorry to hear that.
better use famous wallet there like blockchain. atleast its old wallet and safe
Simon8x

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:54:41 AM

I feel sorry for you OP, but why would you use an online wallet and sent so much at the first go even though you couldn't find anything about it? Sounds like a very stupid move to me. Either stick with the known trusted ones or use electrum, armory, bitcoin-qt, etc.

It is always a bad idea to use a wallet that doesn't give you access to the private key.
Even if you could find some good feedback on it, it could still become a scam at any moment, like inputs.io.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: