Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinGold future  (Read 1132 times)
NewbCoins

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:20:31 AM

the idea of bitcoin gold is good. decentralize mining so all people without ASIC can mine bitcoin. but the devs did not transparent and not finished product. still too hard to know at this time.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:21:10 AM

bitcoin gold can be mined through the GPU rigs this is a good news for the miners but on the other side the price of the bitcoin gold has fallen to 138$.  and i dont want to invest in any coin with the price tag of 138$. invest wisely

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:25:20 AM

Bitcoin gold started with a failure I will not speculate on bitcoin gold future because I can never support it. I feel the creator is only trying to cash out of bitcoin fame and success.
 I hope we find a way t to stop this kind of behaviour in the future

cloud777

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:37:30 AM

Look at the Bitcoin Gold price: it's a failure.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/

When users can sell their Bitcoin Gold in november, I think that BTC Gold price will fall down to some dollars, while other coins will raise up.

Bitcoin Cash was a good project, but I think that the real fork will be segwit2.

"On the Blockchain, no one knows you're a fridge"
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:42:14 AM

Look at the Bitcoin Gold price: it's a failure.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/

When users can sell their Bitcoin Gold in november, I think that BTC Gold price will fall down to some dollars, while other coins will raise up.

Bitcoin Cash was a good project, but I think that the real fork will be segwit2.
I agree with you . Setwit2x is really better and the price of this altcoin will certainly reach $ 1000 in the future. I think right now it's a good time to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin prices are likely to be very high and may reach $ 8,000 later this year.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Miracle_Man

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

I have not seen any reliable and specific information about the plans of Bitcoin Gold developers.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:45:26 AM

Bitcoin splits again, creating a new cryptocurrency called bitcoin gold, question that have any future?

I don't think so, no. It is starting to get a bad reputation already. I think it will drop to almost $0. One silver lining to all these BTC forks is that now that they are becoming commonplace, there is less fear of them. The upcoming seg2x isn't having the same market plummet effect that we had with part 1 this summer. It is good that BTC is becoming more resilient.
gervais_zion

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:49:57 AM

Forget about this coin! It was just one huge scam. Creators had blocked mining till 1st November, but had pre-mined a lot of BG for themselves before launch. So you've seen yesterday fall from 400 to 120-140? That's because BG's authors were selling their pre-mined deposit.....

Another bad thing is that author of BG was talking that he aimed to make mining accessible to everyone, but forgot to tell that only he is currently manufacturing GPU's which are suitable for BG....
Good_Boy

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:52:24 AM

Bitcoin splits again, creating a new cryptocurrency called bitcoin gold, question that have any future?

I don't think so, no. It is starting to get a bad reputation already. I think it will drop to almost $0. One silver lining to all these BTC forks is that now that they are becoming commonplace, there is less fear of them. The upcoming seg2x isn't having the same market plummet effect that we had with part 1 this summer. It is good that BTC is becoming more resilient.
I heard the opinion of a professional about the fact that every large coin should have several varieties. This gives diversity and versatility.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:21:54 PM

when did bitcoin split before to now split "again"?!!

in any case that was a clear altcoin creation and the future of it is just like other altcoins, specifically since this coin has a rather large amount of premined coins which many investors are unhappy about. of course there are still things that are unclear about this project, there is even an open PR suggesting the removal of the premined coins.

but in the end the mineability of this coin is somewhat interesting, so i wouldn't put this aside just yet. it may show some potential in the future just like how ETH did in the past.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:22:41 PM

Forget about this coin! It was just one huge scam. Creators had blocked mining till 1st November, but had pre-mined a lot of BG for themselves before launch. So you've seen yesterday fall from 400 to 120-140? That's because BG's authors were selling their pre-mined deposit.....

I think this not true. The coins don't trade on the exchange yet. Only future contracts. So the devs cannot sell the premined coin.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:32:13 PM

I'm pretty sure it will ended like bitcoin cash and if you look at the price of bitcoin gold, it's really low even compared with bitcoin cash. In my opinion bitcoin gold is just like another altcoin and i don't know about bitcoin gold future though. Maybe it will become trash coin.
BlomBaster

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:46:52 PM

Much will depend on the technical details of the project, and they are not currently known. And i think this is biggest problem.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:51:30 PM

Futures can be traded now for bitcoin gold and right now they are estimated at 0.045 to 0.0718 BTC which is roughly $265 to $423 per bitcoin gold. It is expected for bitcoin gold to be the lesser of the bitcoin forks as the support behind it is rather low compared to what we saw with bitcoin cash.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:14:12 PM

Bitcoin Gold Short name is BTG.  Btg is a man kind of likely coin, it's a very bright future in a teeny time. When My Friend told me about Bitcoin Gold then I'm analysis this coin in market how many value able after completed my analysis we can say it's a great future for online marketer.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:21:33 PM

Why you are making question that is it have any future ? , Because here everyone knows that the bitcoin gold is that coin which is made by the team of the bitcoin , So here we have no tension and no chance also to think that whether the bitcoin gold has future or not .
Here we should se currently the bitcoin  gold as a simple coin that is currently launched and people should take interest in this coin .
Here we can see that many people launch Thier coin and make profit much also and then after month the coin became dead , but here we can see that we have no chance with the bitcoin gold to down to dead coin .
So we should go with the better altcoin now that is bitcoin gold .
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:40:13 PM

Why you are making question that is it have any future ? , Because here everyone knows that the bitcoin gold is that coin which is made by the team of the bitcoin , So here we have no tension and no chance also to think that whether the bitcoin gold has future or not .
Here we should se currently the bitcoin  gold as a simple coin that is currently launched and people should take interest in this coin .
Here we can see that many people launch Thier coin and make profit much also and then after month the coin became dead , but here we can see that we have no chance with the bitcoin gold to down to dead coin .
So we should go with the better altcoin now that is bitcoin gold.
We can't predict now only the BTG will stand up in the market in future or not. As you said there are many coins came and gone but why people put hopes on this coins means it is from Bitcoin community. when Bitcoin cash launched that time some sites support that coin, but for BTG people and sites are not showing that much interest. Let's see what will happen in coming days.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:47:33 PM

The future of any coin is not something that can be predicted in the short term especially for a coin that has not even be fully launched to know its strneght. Although the future of BTG looks brim because of several factors among which is the launching price which as at today is nothing to write home about but no one knows what the attitude of the market will be tomorrow which might turn out to be the best altcoin.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:49:59 PM

Just as BCH tried to beat Bitcoin, and what happened? Bitcoin prices are higher than before, suggesting that Bitcoin can hardly be replaced by another altcoin. In the future there may be many such splits, but it will not affect Bitcoin at all. Bitcoin Gold is just like BCH with its glossy appearance

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

I have not seen any reliable and specific information about the plans of Bitcoin Gold developers.
Well because there is no clear information, it can be said that this makes bitcoin gold called a scam by people. but I also start thinking the same with others, because seeing btg not growing as well as bch or btc
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: