Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SwftCoin][Pre-ICO][Airdrop] Cross-Blockchain Solution is here ! SwftCoin  (Read 23673 times)
Amnvex

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:02:43 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 05:20:11 AM by Amnvex

Total Supply 10 billion

Quote form the first page

Total supply of this coin ?

We use POS, and the total amount of SwftCoin is 10 billion.

So 10 billion coins, with current trade price of ~US$0.08 = 800,000,000 current market cap? Good luck with that.

Good luck with what?? Sustaining the price of $0.08?

He's a troll. He doesn't know / understand how this stuff works. Ignore him. This coin has a minimum 100x potential if it develops fully and is able to keep on being developed to encompass the whole market as an alternative exchange.

Total Supply 10 billion

So 10 billion coins, with current trade price of ~US$0.08 = 800,000,000 current market cap? Good luck with that.

Wow, another n00b who thinks market cap and amount of coins is relevant in the wrong way. Here, let me enlighten you:

XRP (Ripple) number of coins: 38.59B; current coin price: ~$2 USD; market cap: 76.40 bn
TRX (Tronix) number of coins: 65.74B; current coin price: ~$0.11 USD; market cap: 7.64 bn
XVG (Verge) number of coins: 12.79B; current coin price: ~$0.17 USD; market cap: 2.24 bn
ADA (Cardano) number of coins: 31.11B; current coin price: ~0.75 USD; market cap: 23.73 bn

These are just some examples of coins with even more total supply. You don't understand the relevancy of market cap. Just because BTC has a market cap of 1 trillion doesn't mean anything--it's all about demand and supply. Assuming all coins of BTC can be sold for something like $15k, sure, you'll arrive at the current cap of $242.63B, but the problem is that the market is dynamic and market cap does not actually explain how much fiat currency has been put into bitcoin. Volume is a much better indicator for amount of fiat going in/out (or use TA [technical analysis] to figure out money flows).

Do your research, fool. I bet you've got weak hands, too. Sell off all you got so we can get your supply.

Here, something informative for your weak mind: http://cryptogurus.com/guides/price-or-market-cap/

I am betting that you're probably one of those people who chronically loses money in the market or doesn't ever make any because you don't understand how it works. FYI, I hold many dozens of thousands of SWFTCoin because I believe in the technology and its utility, and have no intentions whatsoever to sell at all--I would trade this over fiat any day. I used to have ADA but sold when it was just $0.06. You know why? Because I thought: total supply too high. Then I did my research and unphucked myself and realized that's not how you measure a coin's value.

Good luck--you seem to need it.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmik

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

Total Supply 10 billion

He's a troll. He doesn't know / understand how this stuff works. Ignore him. This coin has a minimum 100x potential if it develops fully and is able to keep on being developed to encompass the whole market as an alternative exchange.

Total Supply 10 billion

Wow, another n00b who thinks market cap and amount of coins is relevant in the wrong way. Here, let me enlighten you:

XRP (Ripple) number of coins: 38.59B; current coin price: ~$2 USD; market cap: 76.40 bn
TRX (Tronix) number of coins: 65.74B; current coin price: ~$0.11 USD; market cap: 7.64 bn
XVG (Verge) number of coins: 12.79B; current coin price: ~$0.17 USD; market cap: 2.24 bn
ADA (Cardano) number of coins: 31.11B; current coin price: ~0.75 USD; market cap: 23.73 bn

These are just some examples of coins with even more total supply. You don't understand the relevancy of market cap. Just because BTC has a market cap of 1 trillion doesn't mean anything--it's all about demand and supply. Assuming all coins of BTC can be sold for something like $15k, sure, you'll arrive at the current cap of $242.63B, but the problem is that the market is dynamic and market cap does not actually explain how much fiat currency has been put into bitcoin. Volume is a much better indicator for amount of fiat going in/out (or use TA [technical analysis] to figure out money flows).

Do your research, fool. I bet you've got weak hands, too. Sell off all you got so we can get your supply.

Here, something informative for your weak mind: http://cryptogurus.com/guides/price-or-market-cap/

I am betting that you're probably one of those people who chronically loses money in the market or doesn't ever make any because you don't understand how it works. FYI, I hold many dozens of thousands of SWFTCoin because I believe in the technology and its utility, and have no intentions whatsoever to sell at all--I would trade this over fiat any day. I used to have ADA but sold when it was just $0.06. You know why? Because I thought: total supply too high. Then I did my research and unphucked myself and realized that's not how you measure a coin's value.

I'm not a troll just because I think SWFT's market cap is overvalued. I appreciate you trying to educate me, vitriol excluded, and I acknowledge that market cap isn't the be all and end all valuation of a coin. But won't you acknowledge as well that starting off at 800MM might hamper SWFT's growth somewhat? Verge, Tronix and Cardano are all considered overvalued as well. By these very numbers, a mere 4x increase in SWFT to ~$0.35 would put it in the Top 20 coins.

Does that make sense to you this early in it's life? Coins need room to grow. It's a competitive market out there.
Amnvex

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

Total Supply 10 billion

Total Supply 10 billion

I'm not a troll just because I think SWFT's market cap is overvalued. I appreciate you trying to educate me, vitriol excluded, and I acknowledge that market cap isn't the be all and end all valuation of a coin. But won't you acknowledge as well that starting off at 800MM might hamper SWFT's growth somewhat? Verge, Tronix and Cardano are all considered overvalued as well. By these very numbers, a mere 4x increase in SWFT to ~$0.35 would put it in the Top 20 coins.

Does that make sense to you this early in it's life? Coins need room to grow. It's a competitive market out there.

Uhm... well, let's see... I got in @ 50 satoshis, sooooo... also, SWFTC has a real utility to it, not just some sh!t coin (there's a coin called that, btw) where people speculate for who knows what reason. Furthermore the more people use SWFTC platform to trade, the more they buy it, which increases its price and also decreases the trading fee proportionally (you wouldn't be charging 800 SWFTC for 1 BTC to 1 ETH trade if 800 SWFTC suddenly went up 5x in value).

And ADA, TRX, and XVG aren't overvalued. Have you read their whitepapers? If any of them are overvalued, that'd be XVG which has whales who are sitting on millions of coins. I have no idea how you came to that conclusion about TRX or ADA, though. None whatsoever. I imagine you're sitting on crypto millions, right, and you understand the markets that well? Do you run a website and advise people on crypto investing? Because I do. In fact, I am part of an exclusive group that does TA and market analysis as well as information processing for figuring out what to buy or sell and when. Are you? Do you have that knowledge? If not, who are you to say what is overvalued? You're probably like Jamie Dimon who thinks Bitcoin is a bubble that's gonna pop and is a fraud/ponzi. Why do you even come to these forums if all you have to say on this topic is how everything in the market is overvalued? Jezus. Really sounds like you need to get off the internet and stop bothering with cryptos altogether.

Oh, and don't forget something else: Cardano's rise to its current price was a LOT faster and was pumped a LOT more than SWFTC. Go look at charts and see what I'm talking about.

Really, no offense, you just come off as a Wall street investor or some traditionalist. It's the way you type. And no one likes your kind. Go invest into MSFT or AMZN stock, gramps.
jmik

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

Uhm... well, let's see... I got in @ 50 satoshis, sooooo... also, SWFTC has a real utility to it, not just some sh!t coin (there's a coin called that, btw) where people speculate for who knows reason. Furthermore the more people use SWFTC platform to trade, the more they buy it, which increases its price and also decreases the trading fee proportionally (you wouldn't be charging 800 SWFTC for 1 BTC to 1 ETH trade if 800 SWFTC suddenly goes up 5x in value).

And ADA, TRX, and XVG aren't overvalued. Have you read their whitepapers? If any of them are overvalued, that'd be XVG which has whales who are sitting on millions of coins. I have no idea how you came to that conclusion about TRX or ADA, though. None whatsoever. I imagine you're sitting on crypto millions, right, and you understand the markets that well?

Oh, and don't forget something else: Cardano's rise to its current price was a LOT faster and was pumped a LOT more than SWFTC. Go look at charts and see what I'm talking about.

Relax friend. I hope I'm wrong and that you laugh all the way to the bank. No need for mudslinging; I've made some good money over the last few years and I'm sure you have as well. I'm just dubious of SWFT's current evaluation given their current state of affairs. Surely if SWFT is as good a product as you seem to believe, it can withstand a little skepticism? Instead of getting so defensive all the time, why not tell me why you believe so strongly in SWFT's future, beyond the money you've already made on it?
M_Haris

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Cisco Certified Network Professional

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

Uhm... well, let's see... I got in @ 50 satoshis, sooooo... also, SWFTC has a real utility to it, not just some sh!t coin (there's a coin called that, btw) where people speculate for who knows reason. Furthermore the more people use SWFTC platform to trade, the more they buy it, which increases its price and also decreases the trading fee proportionally (you wouldn't be charging 800 SWFTC for 1 BTC to 1 ETH trade if 800 SWFTC suddenly goes up 5x in value).

And ADA, TRX, and XVG aren't overvalued. Have you read their whitepapers? If any of them are overvalued, that'd be XVG which has whales who are sitting on millions of coins. I have no idea how you came to that conclusion about TRX or ADA, though. None whatsoever. I imagine you're sitting on crypto millions, right, and you understand the markets that well?

Relax friend. I hope I'm wrong and that you laugh all the way to the bank. No need for mudslinging; I've made some good money over the last few years and I'm sure you have as well. I'm just dubious of SWFT's current evaluation given their current state of affairs. Surely if SWFT is as good a product as you seem to believe, it can withstand a little skepticism? Instead of getting so defensive all the time, why not tell me why you believe so strongly in SWFT's future, beyond the money you've already made on it?

Time tells the best. It's crypto world, we are all betting our instincts. I have faith in this project, the team and the vision. Let's see what time will show us. If the team delivers their vision in timely manner, i assure you a minimum of 10x.

xwing

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

Hey, I0ve been doing my research in this coin, it looks interesting.. I see both you latest points on market cap, supply.. etc. Just wondering about circulating supply. Are all 10B circulating? does anybody know Thanks!
CONTRACT

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

I found a coin on the CMC that's cool, it will add investors to your project and thank you for the answer about the maximum supply of coins why you do not add this information in the WebSite and it would be good if it would be displayed on the CMC

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
hopeto

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

hi.

ye, plz update the site, give more informatikon like in your first comment and make the site responsible.
btw i read everything about your project, it is a rly cool.
Amnvex

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

Haha. Maybe I am overly-zealous, but I do have reasons for this. Sorry for coming off too strongly... I think this is because everyone (IRL) keeps saying how much bitcoin sucks and how all cryptos are gonna crash unless you get out early and cash out. But what if you're a believer in cryptos replacing fiat? It's exactly what Tim Draper said. I'm just tired of people shutting cryptos down without understanding them. I had an argument with a person who kept telling me how IRS is gonna perform block-chain analysis and force everyone to pay taxes, even on alt-coin holdings. HA! Yeah, sure! What an imbecile.

Anyway, a bubble is only a bubble in hindsight--or everyone would know it was a bubble and see it crash and not put any funds into it. Bubbles are ONLY identified when they pop, not before.

My logic for SWFTC is this: there are many traders, and many do arbitrage, and many move from coin to coin either for purchasing reasons or for diversifying or whatever. What makes SWFTC valuable is that it not only makes it easier to transfer between currencies but it's cheaper to buy/sell in mass quantities and it's like a western union for cryptos. Can't go wrong with that. You can even use SWFTC to pay others. Tell me that's not great?? The Chinese market, especially, is extremely large and I doubt regulations are going to stop it when their SWFTC volume is dozens of millions a day.

I want to see more coins and development and updates. I hope that'll come. I actually expect it almost because the team that works on this coin is full of experts.

Hope that explains how and what I think of the coin.
hopeto

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

Who wants to know a little bit more: https://www.blockchaindailynews.com/SWFT-The-Best-Way-to-Swap-Your-Digital-Assets-Lists-on-HitBTC_a26075.amp.html
jmik

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:29:15 AM

Haha. Maybe I am overly-zealous, but I do have reasons for this. Sorry for coming off too strongly... I think this is because everyone (IRL) keeps saying how much bitcoin sucks and how all cryptos are gonna crash unless you get out early and cash out. But what if you're a believer in cryptos replacing fiat? It's exactly what Tim Draper said. I'm just tired of people shutting cryptos down without understanding them. I had an argument with a person who kept telling me how IRS is gonna perform block-chain analysis and force everyone to pay taxes, even on alt-coin holdings. HA! Yeah, sure! What an imbecile.

Anyway, a bubble is only a bubble in hindsight--or everyone would know it was a bubble and see it crash and not put any funds into it. Bubbles are ONLY identified when they pop, not before.

My logic for SWFTC is this: there are many traders, and many do arbitrage, and many move from coin to coin either for purchasing reasons or for diversifying or whatever. What makes SWFTC valuable is that it not only makes it easier to transfer between currencies but it's cheaper to buy/sell in mass quantities and it's like a western union for cryptos. Can't go wrong with that. You can even use SWFTC to pay others. Tell me that's not great?? The Chinese market, especially, is extremely large and I doubt regulations are going to stop it when their SWFTC volume is dozens of millions a day.

I want to see more coins and development and updates. I hope that'll come. I actually expect it almost because the team that works on this coin is full of experts.

Hope that explains how and what I think of the coin.

Sounds good, thanks for the explanation! I think we're all definitely in crypto for the long haul, regardless of what happens...
cryptosteve2009

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

Total Supply 10 billion

I agree... Good luck with that.. who is the composition of the team. I can't stand when they don't have the team publicly available.. "Silicon Valley"? lol
Amnvex

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

Total Supply 10 billion

I agree... Good luck with that.. who is the composition of the team. I can't stand when they don't have the team publicly available.. "Silicon Valley"? lol

Did you actually visit the site? Their names are listed and explains what experience they've got if I remember correctly. Also, 50 mil in trading volume in China alone should speak loads.
bhaveshm94

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:17:46 AM

Great Development Swftcoin Team, Too Many Exchanges with Great Development, This Project Has 100*, 1000* potential if they continue good development.
ThepowerofD

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

Hey can any only help me Understand on I can stake?

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

How many total supply?

I, too, are interested in this issue, I have not found either on the website or here on BT

Total Supply 10 billion

What is the POS rate per year? Also, will there be a desktop wallet for staking? If there is a desktop wallet, where can i download it? I'd like to start staking immediately.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
ThepowerofD

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

Would love some answers to above questions

M_Haris

Activity: 87

Cisco Certified Network Professional

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

How can i stake?

Oren4000

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

I found a coin on the CMC that's cool, it will add investors to your project and thank you for the answer about the maximum supply of coins why you do not add this information in the WebSite and it would be good if it would be displayed on the CMC

I also find this coin in CMC and I see tremendous interest as the trading volume is $28M dollars.  I'll investigate this if it is good to put some BTC on.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
dreamer8

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

What cross-blockchain means? Does it means i can send some ETH from MEW into another vault/wallet? Undecided If that really can i would likely to invest on this project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: