Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

I see that this ICO will be launched after 8 days, Is there a minimum contribution for each investor? Wil they accept bitcoins as invest? or ETH only?  Because I am interested joining the ICO.
I have seen so many people that ask for this shit question. I wonder why all these guys were lazy to read the whitepaper or the website?

Well, maybe they are too excited to post and forgot to check the first page and the website. Like me sometimes I forgot to check all details and just ask the questions. Maybe after you made that post above you also post the answers to their questions so that they'll know that you are not lazy too and you already checked the details.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

I think that it's easier for people to use the program, and crypto-currencies, the freer all people will become, so I want the project to work out.
Im sure this will become popular when bitcoin price gets to a higher price because more companies will start funding smart contracts.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

This project is very suitable for those who do not want to strain about the development. Thanks to this function, the project should attract a lot of attention, among ordinary users, developers, investors and not only.

this platform is not all about making free ethereum tokens. You can build your own dApp in a very short time without coding knowledge. And then you can use them for your business and also in private.

In fact, this idea is not unique and in the very near future there will be at least 2 projects with the same idea, but what I can not stand out for this project, I have not yet found, mb you tell me.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

DApp builder is founded by IBuildApp which hs been named one of the top 5 best Mobile App Building Program by complex.com. Thats why our investment is in good hands with this project.

Probably, but as long as the pre-sale is not yet started. Perhaps we cannot tell right now whether investors has the same mind set of yours. But I like your positive thoughts of this project. It can help to the dev team to be more confident in developing this project into a beautiful one.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
prakashkoli07

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

Decentralized form of app creation great idea,good technology
Yog6684

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

Awesome project
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

This project is very suitable for those who do not want to strain about the development. Thanks to this function, the project should attract a lot of attention, among ordinary users, developers, investors and not only.

this platform is not all about making free ethereum tokens. You can build your own dApp in a very short time without coding knowledge. And then you can use them for your business and also in private.

Exactly right, it seems these days technology keep evolving just like this platform which help us making Dapp in a friendly manner. I expect that more people will be curious about the outcome of the platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

Exactly right, it seems these days technology keep evolving just like this platform which help us making Dapp in a friendly manner. I expect that more people will be curious about the outcome of the platform.
Yes, surely more and more peoples will join this project soon and also i am sure that the project is going to have great profits ahead. This project is actually based on the real struggle of the cryptos.
Bitklk

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

Very good project
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

DApp builder is founded by IBuildApp which hs been named one of the top 5 best Mobile App Building Program by complex.com. Thats why our investment is in good hands with this project.
So this project has a fame in their name since it is the top 5 mobile app bulding program. It is good to know that this project will make a name in the future and will gather more investors day by day.
I didn't know that information but thank you for sharing and maybe the investors will be curious to know more about the project. Anyway, the platform is all about Dapp builder that has no coding which I think it will be easy to those dev who have experience in programming.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

It seems to me that despite the young age of the team, a great product should turn out, because to make it you need to know how to do it and I see that it must be successful.
It is only because the team working behind this project is all experienced. And I have a great respect to the team Ethereum dApp Builder because even they are just new to the crypto currency community. They are continuously striving for the better development of this project, so keep it up team Ethereum dApp Builder!
Yes, absolutely the team behind the project believes in hard work. The team always trying to push the project towards the success. The developers of this project will make the platform better as well as successful after certain time later. They will achieve their goal very soon.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

Decentralized form of app creation great idea,good technology
Yes, their idea is so good. As for me, i hope they can help cryto world, especially at ERC20 tokens services.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

In fact, this idea is not unique and in the very near future there will be at least 2 projects with the same idea, but what I can not stand out for this project, I have not yet found, mb you tell me.

Maybe you need to explore more to see the differences of this project to those projects you are saying. But if you really want to try to make investments they try small investments first.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

Probably, but as long as the pre-sale is not yet started. Perhaps we cannot tell right now whether investors has the same mind set of yours. But I like your positive thoughts of this project. It can help to the dev team to be more confident in developing this project into a beautiful one.

Well, this project already got some active supporters with positive minds. I just hope that there will be more members that will support this project and also many investors that will contribute to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

It's basically a great platform for entrepreneurs who are willing to endeavor on cryptocurrencies. Hoping that this project will attract many business people and entrepreneurs to engage on the platform.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

It's basically a great platform for entrepreneurs who are willing to endeavor on cryptocurrencies. Hoping that this project will attract many business people and entrepreneurs to engage on the platform.
Yes, i totally agree with you, but addition, i think this project will be for anyone who want open their businesss at crypto world.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

However there was various similar platforms dealing with the Apps, wallets and transferring funds from one wallet to another wallet in few minutes how dApp builder can make a big difference?

That's why this project has to showcase their unique features because it's their main product which is normally just a sub-product or features for other projects especially those who are trying to build a 2nd to 3rd generation blockchain.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

However there was various similar platforms dealing with the Apps, wallets and transferring funds from one wallet to another wallet in few minutes how dApp builder can make a big difference?

That's why this project has to showcase their unique features because it's their main product which is normally just a sub-product or features for other projects especially those who are trying to build a 2nd to 3rd generation blockchain.
This project actually really needs a beta version so that various app testors can test the platform for various bugs and errors. Hope the project will make a huge pump after removing each and every possible bugs.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

Yes, i totally agree with you, but addition, i think this project will be for anyone who want open their businesss at crypto world.
Yes, even i don't think that the project and the team would restrict anyone from using their service. It is actually a great head start and also more and more peoples who want to start a business with the cryptos will go for this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

There will be lots of curiosity especially with how secured the app is going to be for users and their privacy am guessing thats a topic Ethereum dApp Builder needs to address here

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: