Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lydian | An Intelligent Marketing Platform For The Blockchain  (Read 7605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:37:01 AM

https://www.facebook.com/LydianCoin/
You may like and follow lydian at facebook for more updates...
Updated news and videos will see there...
Liked and followed ! they also have Telegram an joined already there, those media platform are really awesome and updated time to time ! cool move and will watch it every day, more power LYDIAN!

the team of this project was very active and update most of often. Where all the team members are really professional and well experienced too to their responsibility in this project. Done following Lydian coin on Facebook.

Just checked on the FB update and I like how the team provides update regarding the project. Providing good and quality information to people interested is the key! Keep it up team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:20:05 AM

Hello, where can i find all the details about tokensale?

Hi you may visit their website Lydian ICO, you may also ask some questions their because the have messaging feature when you open their site. You can purchase some per-ico today you will get some discount. Let's support this coin. 
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:33:17 PM

Hi you may visit their website Lydian ICO, you may also ask some questions their because the have messaging feature when you open their site. You can purchase some per-ico today you will get some discount. Let's support this coin. 
I agree with this, I tried to visit their website and the messaging feature works. Its great to know that they have a very responsive team to all our questions at the start of this project.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:30:58 PM

What will you do after ICO?

The Use of Token Sale Proceeds 100% of the proceeds raised by the sale of Lydian tokens will be held by LydianCoin SG (in fiat currency
or cryptocurrency, as financial, security, and other considerations may demand) as reserves against the cost of services to be performed for Lydian token holders upon negotiation of the token back to LydianCoin SG.  All costs of the proposed sale of the Lydian tokens will be paid by the Gravity4 Corporate Family, and no proceeds from the sale of Lydian tokens will be used to cover sale costs, including marketing, legal, or management fees. No development costs for any product to be developed or in development by any member of the Gravity4 Corporate Family will be paid out of the proceeds of the sale of Lydian tokens.  Lydian tokens will be negotiable only for the digital marketing and advertising services available from the Gravity4 Corporate Family, in accordance with the pricing schedule for services, provided on the prepaid services contracts to be announced and available with the sale of Lydian tokens, and Lydian token holders will not be entitled to any other return of funds or other benefit solely by virtue of ownership of the Lydian tokens.

I will still study further the movment of Lydian Tokens/ Lydian Coins on the market. Hopefully a long term hold will keep my investment or other people's investment on the right position. I'm pretty sure Gravity 4 knows what the Lydian team is doing. We are in good hands Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

Are there specific AI technologies that Lydian will incorporate into its infrastructure? Are we privy to know such details? Smiley

heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:52:16 PM

This project is planning to create a new block chain technology, Gravity4 is developing MonaChain which is set to combat common varieties of ad fraud.
hidden ads, proxy users, malware, etc. This is exciting.
Lydian.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:52:53 PM

I have read the whitepaper and it contains very interesting topics. Especially the previous work of the Gravity 4 Network.
I like all the ideas proposed by this ICO.
Thank you for your support!

All writeups are great. Specially the approach of Lydian on the betterment of all ICO investors and end users. Thumbs up ! Smiley

Indeed, I was really amazed while reading their whitepaper especially in Optimized Advertising for the Crypto Community.
Which is Gravity4 Corporate Family has created specific audience clusters in the G4 Marketing Cloud
specially tailored for the crypto community, including but not limited to:

Peer Review
Token Planning
Token Execution
Product Adoption

Its really cool and great. Smiley

Thank you for your support!
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:55:04 PM

Could you please explain me what it is all about? marketing for blockchain?
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:12:31 PM

Lydian coin launch, wait for the big announcement coming soon.. Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l644fAxGzlw&feature=youtu.be

I watched the video of Lydiancoin, it was really promising and very interesting. I also read the white paper it was very impressive and attractive.
they are concerns with the ico's project. If I am not wrong  with my thoughts and understanding.

I also want the Lydiancoin project to be successful to topped it up their Mona Lisa AI engine is really good that it gets better every time data has been fed to it investors should really invest to lydian coin..

Thank you, guys, for you support of our project!
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:13:06 PM

This project is planning to create a new block chain technology, Gravity4 is developing MonaChain which is set to combat common varieties of ad fraud.
hidden ads, proxy users, malware, etc. This is exciting.

Coupled with MonaBrowse, the utility ecosystem Lydian is trying to introduce is an absolute gamechanger. http://lydian.io/futuretech details these tech.
Question though, why Mona Lisa? Cheesy

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:14:59 PM

amazing with lydian coin ad fraud can be avoided recently the boom of ico's create a massive interest for ico only to profit but not to sustain the project I will look further and carry on the mission and vision of lydian coin its a good project invest to it for a good cause to create awareness to the data marketing in the blockchain
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:20:57 PM

Hello! If you need detailed information, we'd recommend to read our WP, where it's described fully. Follow the link: &utm_medium=no_referer&utm_campaign=t[Suspicious link removed]%2Fwhitepaper&utm_content=direct_input]https://assets.lydian.io/docs/Lydian-WhitePaper-Final-EN-20171021.pdf?utm_source=t[Suspicious link removed]&utm_medium=no_referer&utm_campaign=t[Suspicious link removed]%2Fwhitepaper&utm_content=direct_input

If you prefer brief information about prices please visit the following website: ico.lydian.io

Or join our telegram channel, where the team will answer your questions: https://t.me/LydianCoins
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:16:02 PM

Thanks. I am in to it. It’s good for those who follow updates on this project.

Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:12:25 PM

Are there specific AI technologies that Lydian will incorporate into its infrastructure? Are we privy to know such details? Smiley

All the available information on the project is contained in our WhitePaper. We publicly share all the new information in our social networks.
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:19:44 PM

Hello! If you need detailed information, we'd recommend to read our WP, where it's described fully. Follow the link: &utm_medium=no_referer&utm_campaign=t[Suspicious link removed]%2Fwhitepaper&utm_content=direct_input]https://assets.lydian.io/docs/Lydian-WhitePaper-Final-EN-20171021.pdf?utm_source=t[Suspicious link removed]&utm_medium=no_referer&utm_campaign=t[Suspicious link removed]%2Fwhitepaper&utm_content=direct_input

If you prefer brief information about prices please visit the following website: ico.lydian.io

Or join our telegram channel, where the team will answer your questions: https://t.me/LydianCoins

Thanks anyway for the details. This will give me much an idea about the Lydian project. By the way I am using desktop and How can I join in Lydian Telegram channel using my desktop? Thanks and best regards.

Please try https://web.telegram.org and let me know if you succeed.
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:39:30 PM

Could you please explain me what it is all about? marketing for blockchain?

Hello! Yes, sure! We are always here to help!

I'd recommend you to read our WP (Paragraph 2.3 - Crypto-Marketing Today). Guess you'll find all the information you need there. But if you have more questions feel free to ask!
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:00:25 AM

amazing with lydian coin ad fraud can be avoided recently the boom of ico's create a massive interest for ico only to profit but not to sustain the project I will look further and carry on the mission and vision of lydian coin its a good project invest to it for a good cause to create awareness to the data marketing in the blockchain

i hope lydian platform will advertise or market ICO that has good potential or projects that not only to get profit in the pre-sale. because some or plenty ICO now is scam without roadmap or projects to follow through a total scam just into profit get the money of investor and totally dump the ICO.
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:21:04 PM

lydian the first intelligent platform for the blockchain ,in block chain is the one leading software for digital assets and in lydian will help to marketing strategies that fail to enlarge the pool of educated engaged costumers. as i read on their websites lydian have raised more than 2 billion in funding i 2017 their own tokens sale and initialcoin offering.

skyworth15

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:46:45 PM

lydian will serves the first utility tokens that allows to purchase crypto currency in able to  to target  the visual advertising services, and leading coin is the blockchain division,,and the reason they launch this division it is  because of no sales of adobe, wpp that servicing blockchain, preposition that leading the blockchain the leading coin that advance digital marketing flat form to the black chain community. and i hope this will become successfull.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:35:25 PM

Liked and followed ! they also have Telegram an joined already there, those media platform are really awesome and updated time to time ! cool move and will watch it every day, more power LYDIAN!

the team of this project was very active and update most of often. Where all the team members are really professional and well experienced too to their responsibility in this project. Done following Lydian coin on Facebook.

Just checked on the FB update and I like how the team provides update regarding the project. Providing good and quality information to people interested is the key! Keep it up team.

we expect Lydian to excel on this, after all, marketing is their strongest point. with years of experience in marketing, we can expect a god outcome on the performance of this Lydia project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: