Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lydian | An Intelligent Marketing Platform For The Blockchain  (Read 7605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:35:33 AM

i think lydian as i read in their websites lydian will be leading marketing services available i near futre, by using lydian  will have access to two additional projects under development by Gravity4 Labs, Mona Chain and Mona Browse.and also the Users of Lydian will have benefits that able to negotiate and transact their tokens to Lydian in exchange it will a lot o benefits when their using lydian, thank you lydian to be part of this campaign i learned a lot of your project.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:21:13 AM

20 million Lydian tokens will be made available for sale during the token sale, out of a total supply of 40 million tokens. so $5.00 USD will be the price of token, and this token will launch in the market potential price worth would be $10-$25

When the sale starts it's 25% off, so that $3.25. Already a win/win if you'll be investing. and if you're right that it reaches 10-25$ that's really a great win. Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:26:14 AM

I have read the whitepaper and it contains very interesting topics. Especially the previous work of the Gravity 4 Network.
I like all the ideas proposed by this ICO.
Lydian.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:56:13 AM

Lydian made it all in one.. Providing tokens as payment for services offered by lydian platform including the mother platform G4 and all its other services that meet the necessary requirement of an advertiser. Well, goodluck to this project. Anyway Lydian coin is a subsidiary of G4 and G4 has been existing for years now. I think to have another branch like lydian coins will also succeed since it is designed specifically for blockchain.

Thank you for your support! We appreciate it!
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:06:16 AM

It brought a right and suited exchange of commodities and services to the subscribers thus; It combines any other useful stuff to have a favorable output for the user

Right you are Smiley
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:10:54 AM

Marketing and Promoting ICOs have always been a problem.

The problem here is will you spread the right ICOs? There are so many scams and fraud nowadays. I hope you guys can assure your clients as early as now about their safety.

maybe the problem here is how much cost for lydian marketing platform to market or promote ICOS or token. is better for us or to the developer of a certain token or cryptocurrency to know how much money they will allocate for marketing and advertising purposes. i know lydian project is good if the price is right Smiley

The question is how will Lydia maintain its marketing platform free from any hackers who wants to implant unwanted softwares for their personal gains. Lydia project must be competitive in terms of price and availability so that the market will have its best experience with this coin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:25:47 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 09:56:31 AM by Lydian.io

Lydian will help those startups to take advantage of digital marketing. Digital marketing gives startups to have access to the mass market and unlike TV or print advertising, it will allow you to personalize your marketing strategy.

Basically we'll provide customized marketing strategies on the A.I big data platform basis.

I'm genuinely interested in what will happen when two or more competing projects avail of the lydian service?

Thank you for the interest! The answer for your question: it's only for customers to decide. We provide companies with all necessary tools and data and they use it to target clients, but only customers can make their choice of the product they like more. It's all about Lydian being completely transparent and impartial Smiley
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:43:38 AM

Tell me, please, why are 3 different ANN's on this forum, posted 21-25th of October with different authors?

We were as surprised as you. We believe there were announcement from some users interested much about the project and who decided to help us by spreading the word. However, this is by far the only official announcement of LydianCoin presented on this source.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:47:50 AM

after i watch the video of lydian i was amaze of the good characteristics of it, i am thankful for being part of this special campaign.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:52:18 AM

i think lydian as i read in their websites lydian will be leading marketing services available i near futre, by using lydian  will have access to two additional projects under development by Gravity4 Labs, Mona Chain and Mona Browse.and also the Users of Lydian will have benefits that able to negotiate and transact their tokens to Lydian in exchange it will a lot o benefits when their using lydian, thank you lydian to be part of this campaign i learned a lot of your project.

my first thoughts on this project when im reading the whitepaper is just wow I'am amaze most industries are shifting now to crypto with the blockchain technology this would cause disruptive change in promoting their projects negotiation would be easier and fast
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:52:56 AM

The problem here is will you spread the right ICOs? There are so many scams and fraud nowadays. I hope you guys can assure your clients as early as now about their safety.

In order to keep customers safe we need the ICOs to varify their credibility to avoid potential fraud scams and other troubles.
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:08:32 AM

maybe the problem here is how much cost for lydian marketing platform to market or promote ICOS or token. is better for us or to the developer of a certain token or cryptocurrency to know how much money they will allocate for marketing and advertising purposes. i know lydian project is good if the price is right Smiley

Please go through our WP (What is Lydian? ->Lydian Fueled Marketing) to find more about products and marketing and advertising services available and their prices.
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

I have read the whitepaper and it contains very interesting topics. Especially the previous work of the Gravity 4 Network.
I like all the ideas proposed by this ICO.
Thank you for your support!
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:23:03 AM

Lydian has good hype with nice marketing campaign this is will drive more more traffic to this project in future. Pre-sale is going awesome and this is really great result to see over $10M already raised in very short duration and hopefully this will be helpful to push the more closer to the hard cap.

Thanks for your support! By announcing first A.I. big data marketing platform and promising state-of-the-art marketing services for those interested to participate in our project, we, ourselves, should demonstrate that our team include only highly-qualified professionals which are responsible for the current marketing campaign.

I'm now a supporter of LYDIAN but I don't like the term HYPE, this project is bringing an easy life for other ICO's. My question is does LYDIA will screen the ico that will avail their platform, since there are too many ICO and some of them is a BIG SCAM. I suggest that there will be a screening for each ICO that will use LYDIA platform. Integrity will make this project successful.

It is good to see that someone like you is supporting the project as well. Lydian can be one of the tools to monitor the upcoming ico if this things ICO project is a good one or not.

I think that this project will be going to be successful, because all the participants are doing well and all of them having a good performance.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:20:52 AM

Big data and AI are words I haven't expected to see in the cryptocurrency space so soon. Targeting potential investors through the use of these specific technologies will greatly increase adoption of crypto to the world.
Lydian will lead the ICO annd investor in more better ways to be understand and be popular! this will take place on the advertising which every ppotential project and ico need and those investors want to see !

You maybe right in that matter pal, in fact up to now I can't even imagine that Lydian raised 10M$ in just 72 hours, correct me if I'm wrong. So the what you just mentioned is possible to be happen in the near future.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:25:41 AM

Lydian has good hype with nice marketing campaign this is will drive more more traffic to this project in future. Pre-sale is going awesome and this is really great result to see over $10M already raised in very short duration and hopefully this will be helpful to push the more closer to the hard cap.

Thanks for your support! By announcing first A.I. big data marketing platform and promising state-of-the-art marketing services for those interested to participate in our project, we, ourselves, should demonstrate that our team include only highly-qualified professionals which are responsible for the current marketing campaign.

I'm now a supporter of LYDIAN but I don't like the term HYPE, this project is bringing an easy life for other ICO's. My question is does LYDIA will screen the ico that will avail their platform, since there are too many ICO and some of them is a BIG SCAM. I suggest that there will be a screening for each ICO that will use LYDIA platform. Integrity will make this project successful.

It is good to see that someone like you is supporting the project as well. Lydian can be one of the tools to monitor the upcoming ico if this things ICO project is a good one or not.

I think that this project will be going to be successful, because all the participants are doing well and all of them having a good performance.

This AI project isn't only for ICO marketing sooner or later business and mainstream media will adopt this so hoarding LYDIAN token is one of the best investment for you and your family hope you guys be good on this!
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:36:20 AM

This AI project isn't only for ICO marketing sooner or later business and mainstream media will adopt this so hoarding LYDIAN token is one of the best investment for you and your family hope you guys be good on this!

I agree, clearly the future is technology and Lydia's AI will be the future of marketing and promoting.

+1 for that.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:51:20 AM

I think your not yet reading their whitepaper mate. Here check it for yourself so that you will know how good Lydian is.
https://assets.lydian.io/docs/Lydian-WhitePaper-Final-EN-20171021.pdf?utm_source=tr.im&utm_medium=bitcointalk.org&utm_campaign=tr.im%2Fwhitepaper&utm_content=link_click
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:06:18 PM

I think your not yet reading their whitepaper mate. Here check it for yourself so that you will know how good Lydian is.
https://assets.lydian.io/docs/Lydian-WhitePaper-Final-EN-20171021.pdf?utm_source=t[Suspicious link removed]&utm_medium=bitcointalk.org&utm_campaign=t[Suspicious link removed]%2Fwhitepaper&utm_content=link_click

After reading some threads here and some research, I'm now a believer of this project. I saw the advertisement of this coin while browsing on Instagram. I'm happy that they are not just promoting about Lydian project but they are also creating awareness about Cryptocurrency. Thinking to buy some coin this pre-sale.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:00:13 PM

This Lydian project is the best project i’ve ever imagine. Imagine making an artificial intelligence of marketing for everything it will learn who to target and where to go to do market. I love this it will revolutionize ico too since it’s the target of the platform at first hand automation of marketing using blockchain. 

That's nice to see that many of our participant's are enjoying on this project, I hope that this project will be going to success. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: