Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lydian | An Intelligent Marketing Platform For The Blockchain  (Read 7605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

If you're planning to put a startup business using Crypto- Lydian coin is an intelligent Marketing Platform that will help you to unlock the power of digital marketing that engage and educate potential customers and to create loyal customers who will use these future products.

i Agree with you, not just Lydia has a great marketing platform. it also is funded and supported by Gravity 4 which has a good background on the crypto world Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:24:04 PM

This Lydian project is the best project i’ve ever imagine. Imagine making an artificial intelligence of marketing for everything it will learn who to target and where to go to do market. I love this it will revolutionize ico too since it’s the target of the platform at first hand automation of marketing using blockchain. 

That's nice to see that many of our participant's are enjoying on this project, I hope that this project will be going to success. 

Yeah this is a ground breaking project that will catapult the marketing stuff for ICO's. I'm definitely buy on ICO sale. Also, share the word about this project hoping can't help the project we must act and do our thing to help this project.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:34:53 PM

I have read the whitepaper and it contains very interesting topics. Especially the previous work of the Gravity 4 Network.
I like all the ideas proposed by this ICO.
Thank you for your support!

All writeups are great. Specially the approach of Lydian on the betterment of all ICO investors and end users. Thumbs up ! Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:31:52 PM

I have read the whitepaper and it contains very interesting topics. Especially the previous work of the Gravity 4 Network.
I like all the ideas proposed by this ICO.
Thank you for your support!

All writeups are great. Specially the approach of Lydian on the betterment of all ICO investors and end users. Thumbs up ! Smiley

Indeed, I was really amazed while reading their whitepaper especially in Optimized Advertising for the Crypto Community.
Which is Gravity4 Corporate Family has created specific audience clusters in the G4 Marketing Cloud
specially tailored for the crypto community, including but not limited to:

Peer Review
Token Planning
Token Execution
Product Adoption

Its really cool and great. Smiley
lancelot0220

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:23:45 PM

If you're planning to put a startup business using Crypto- Lydian coin is an intelligent Marketing Platform that will help you to unlock the power of digital marketing that engage and educate potential customers and to create loyal customers who will use these future products.

i Agree with you, not just Lydia has a great marketing platform. it also is funded and supported by Gravity 4 which has a good background on the crypto world Smiley

I think that if Gravity 4 have a good background in crypto world, i know that the Lydian can help also and give a better project that can be success
mariam.maryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:26:28 PM

What will you do after ICO?
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:51:18 PM

Lydian coin launch, wait for the big announcement coming soon.. Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l644fAxGzlw&feature=youtu.be

I watched the video of Lydiancoin, it was really promising and very interesting. I also read the white paper it was very impressive and attractive.
they are concerns with the ico's project. If I am not wrong  with my thoughts and understanding.

I also want the Lydiancoin project to be successful to topped it up their Mona Lisa AI engine is really good that it gets better every time data has been fed to it investors should really invest to lydian coin..
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:06:03 PM

It associates with considering the factors that is in need such communication, jobs or activities that is suitable for the group of people and providing leisures by means of entertainment in mobiles
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

It supplies the necessities needed by the people thus; It ensures to establish an innovative and fully developed services to provide the needs of the people.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:29:09 PM

Lydian will help those startups to take advantage of digital marketing. Digital marketing gives startups to have access to the mass market and unlike TV or print advertising, it will allow you to personalize your marketing strategy.

Basically we'll provide customized marketing strategies on the A.I big data platform basis.

So if you provide customized marketing strategies on the A.I data platform basis, what is the advantage of this one to your investors who will partake in your project?
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:56:35 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 06:09:43 PM by Loveydovey04

20 million Lydian tokens will be made available for sale during the token sale, out of a total supply of 40 million tokens. so $5.00 USD will be the price of token, and this token will launch in the market potential price worth would be $10-$25
Ya. I really hope they will reach their goal amount in this ICO to support this project. Good to see a change in this area. Lydian token will be used in purchasing or paying the services Lydian coins offers.

raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:55:31 PM

Lydian will help those startups to take advantage of digital marketing. Digital marketing gives startups to have access to the mass market and unlike TV or print advertising, it will allow you to personalize your marketing strategy.

Basically we'll provide customized marketing strategies on the A.I big data platform basis.

I'm genuinely interested in what will happen when two or more competing projects avail of the lydian service?

Thank you for the interest! The answer for your question: it's only for customers to decide. We provide companies with all necessary tools and data and they use it to target clients, but only customers can make their choice of the product they like more. It's all about Lydian being completely transparent and impartial Smiley

That's good to know.. Fairness should come first with this kind of service. I believe there should be no biases when it comes to the selection of users!

benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:44:13 AM

20 million Lydian tokens will be made available for sale during the token sale, out of a total supply of 40 million tokens. so $5.00 USD will be the price of token, and this token will launch in the market potential price worth would be $10-$25
Ya. I really hope they will reach their goal amount in this ICO to support this project this project. Good to see a change in this area. Lydian token will be used in purchasing or paying the services Lydian coins offers.

DOn't worry Lydian coin is powered Gravity4 and the platform we use is MonaChain, a blockchain based system designed to work in concert with MonaLisa will provide
optimized ad placement services that combat common forms of ad fraud.

lancelot0220

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:48:54 AM

Ya. I really hope they will reach their goal amount in this ICO to support this project this project. Good to see a change in this area. Lydian token will be used in purchasing or paying the services Lydian coins offers.

That's Amazing Bro, I know that Lydian can do that, they can reach the amount of their goals and this project will be success.
lancelot0220

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:20:40 AM

I'm genuinely interested in what will happen when two or more competing projects avail of the lydian service?

Thank you for the interest! The answer for your question: it's only for customers to decide. We provide companies with all necessary tools and data and they use it to target clients, but only customers can make their choice of the product they like more. It's all about Lydian being completely transparent and impartial Smiley

That's good to know.. Fairness should come first with this kind of service. I believe there should be no biases when it comes to the selection of users!

That's nice to know that Lydian helps the people to manage their business easily and to those people who startup in their business. 
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:19:48 AM

Hello, where can i find all the details about tokensale?
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:12:15 AM

From $5 to $10-$25 is a huge growth. Is this projected to be the initial growth immediately after the release?
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:00:26 AM

this is my first time to experiencing the lydian marketing together marketing needs of the blockchain space and i think this marketing will advertise their own token .. thank you to be part of this project.
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:17:55 AM

What the main idea of your project?
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:56:49 AM

In the market competition that is happening today, focusing on your digital advertising is having a leverage against your competitors.
For Lydian, all of the proposed ideas regarding advertising shows an edge against others.
One that caught my attention is this - Utilizing Gravity4’s Artificial Intelligence platform, MonaLisa, to improve advertisement placement efficacy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: