Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lydian | An Intelligent Marketing Platform For The Blockchain  (Read 7610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:19:28 PM

It assures the quality and reliability of the service that they are offering. Giving such satisfaction to the consumers and dealing with the desired result.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:37:12 PM

It is a well planned project. It is created systematically to have a better understanding with its purpose and how to properly deal with it.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:50:34 AM

https://www.facebook.com/LydianCoin/
You may like and follow lydian at facebook for more updates...
Updated news and videos will see there...
Liked and followed ! they also have Telegram an joined already there, those media platform are really awesome and updated time to time ! cool move and will watch it every day, more power LYDIAN!

the team of this project was very active and update most of often. Where all the team members are really professional and well experienced too to their responsibility in this project. Done following Lydian coin on Facebook.

Just checked on the FB update and I like how the team provides update regarding the project. Providing good and quality information to people interested is the key! Keep it up team.

we expect Lydian to excel on this, after all, marketing is their strongest point. with years of experience in marketing, we can expect a god outcome on the performance of this Lydia project.
I agree this project is what the next generation of marketing looks like whereas an artificial intelligence technology is used to gather information to be carried into the system while it continuously learn what the trend is and what are good to market where quality of information can be provided this is an eye catching for business to invest for.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:08:37 PM

I want to inform you guys that I'm no longer the bounty manger of Lydian project, wish good luck to the Lydian team.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:53:44 PM

What will happen to those who already invested into this project will get refund or not. Any response from dev in current situation would like to hear about this?
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:11:16 PM

as cryptocurrency is booming into financial world that bring plenty investors to many ico around the world. we need project or ico like lydian that can introduce ICO that capable of bring good projects to us. a marketing platform that can promote plenty ico in a speed of light with accurate and good informations.
skyworth15

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:45:49 AM

lydian will be the leading platform to find the best intelligent marketing  and they collected more data on crpto that any campaign  to day if you want to know more information to lydian check their websites https://lydian.io/
Highquality

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

any company bounty? social networks?
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:30:24 PM

thanks to be part of this campaign and i hope also your porject will became successful GODBLESS
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:56:12 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 05:34:06 PM by xOdiumNostrumx

Will there be any explanation/update about the closing of the Bounty campaign? No one is asking, no one is answering.

edit: nvm, apparently the bounty will continue with a new manager
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:22:01 PM

Paris Hilton tweeted about that project much hard to believe what is going on still answer from dev. If they would succeed to clear the all doubt than it will be better for the future this is very important to make satisfied the people who already invested in it.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:19:21 AM

so whats up with the lydian topic here? i see smartiphone not manager anymore and main post is deleted? can someone explain please is the bounty program cancelled or what?
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3264

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:23:48 AM

This project is a scam.  Here's my assesment why:
-  Paris Hilton no longer endorses this company:  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/paris-hilton-distances-herself-from-lydiancoin-ico-as-concerns-mount/
-  The CEO has a long list of legal issues and history that no one should endorse or support:  https://www.thedailybeast.com/silicon-valley-ceo-called-employees-the-n-word-and-hit-three-women-new-lawsuit-claims
-  The bounty campaign is now closed with reports that the previous bounty campaign manager calling this a scam as well
-  The company claims to have raised $10M in a 72 hours in a private-sale / presale; however, is not transparent with how the funds were collected including wallet addresses, etc.
-  There is no working product

I truly hope that no one invests in this.  Projects like this offer no value and hurt the overall industry.

Yes for sure. The official Lydian btct account is active there but no sounds from him. Also this is OP in ANN thread:

___

It would be fair to write here about project status. no matter what the cause of the problem

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
skyworth15

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:33:27 PM

thanks for this campaign i read all your information and i think this marketing strategy  will help the investors and also me because i me the part of this campaign. 
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:18:35 AM

I wanted to read about all aspects but the very first message in thread is empty. When there will be an update?
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:52:50 PM

Hello guys, The new Announcement thread of Lydian is UP, Im posting the thread in behalf of the lydian teams.
Bounty campaign will be UP soon.
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2371598.0

Disclaimer: Im not part of the team. Im only hired to managed the bounty campaign.
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:41:08 PM

What the main idea of your project?

In the First place you should know what is Lydian token? For you to find out what is there main idea.

-  Lydian tokens are not a currency, they represent a new model for the delivery of existing technology
     driven marketing services.
  -  The Lydian token is an ERC20 compatible token, leveraging the Ethereum blockchain for broad compatibility with existing wallets,          
      exchanges, development tools, smart contracts, exchanges and other associated technology infrastructure.
  -  The Lydian token is intended to serve as a payment marker for access to services provided by LydianCoin SG and the Gravity4 Corporate  
      Family.
  -  The Lydian token is intended to be exchanged with LydianCoin SG only for the services to be provided by
      LydianCoin SG and the Gravity4 Corporate Family, and holders of the Lydian token do not have any right of redemption against  
      LydianCoin SG for the Lydian token save for this purpose.

About token - all clear, but what do you mean - "An Intelligent Marketing Platform For The Blockchain"Huh
ScammerExposer

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:52:09 AM

Scam, please stay away from this ICO! Check the Scam accusation section for photos.
Including emails from G Chahal himself.
ScammerExposer

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:28:05 AM

This is a scam, under self moderate?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400827
Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:11:42 PM

Full email body scam:
https://pastebin.com/iU9spbC0

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: