Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum heading to the moon? Speculation Thread  (Read 3002 times)
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:38:39 PM

If you guys want to earn ETH, try investing to some tokens that will give out dividends quarterly in ETH like TAAS. They recently distributed ETH to holders, the more Taas you got the more ETH you will receive of course. I heard ETBS is also doing this quarterly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:57:33 PM

Ehereum is the best investment and I can see the price will heading to the moon. The price is cheap for now and worth to invest. It is still existing these days so I sell when the price reach high.
Kikeeping

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:29:53 PM

Currently ETH is on a downward trend. But, maybe 2018 ETH can go to the moon like ever happened before. ETH is altcoin that has many features than other altcoins. So, investing in it not a mistake.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
geitrin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

I'm quite sure ETH will flourish in 2018. It has a lot of advantages and a strong team behind it. I will HODL until ETH=BTC.
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:30:57 PM

I definitely see a lot of room for this coin to continue growing in value! I have no plan of getting rid of any of my ethereum in the near future! I plan on holding all of it long term and watching the values rise!

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:47:43 PM

Have read an article though why ETH might have issues rising in value long term.
It is because GAS/GWEI prices are tied up to ETH that the rise of value of tokens have some detrimental impact to the costs (making it rise).
This in turn depresses the value of ETH. With more token sales, the network prices should also go up which in turn will stagnate the value of ETH.

Though, I still believe that the dev team will take that into account in the next upgrades.  Cool

kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:01:35 PM

I do not think eth will rise in the coming time now it is dependent on the fluctuation of bitcoin. It was hard fork 4 times but the price of eth did not change much to go to mon to hard

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:10:52 PM

Ethereum is a very decent crypto with strong and active team, outstanding tech and really wide usage. But currently it is affected by scammers in the same proportion as Bitcoin by speculators. Next trend is unclear yet, will their count reduce or just grow and that can change everything. On the other hand I think ETH is undervalued against BTC anyway, their caps should be comparable, so 3x grow looks reasonable and even can occur till the end of year.
I think this is the main issue with ETH, the number of scams involving ETH has gone up a lot and it makes sense since many projects are based on the ETH platform but lately things have gotten out of control, which is not surprising taking into account all the icos we have at the moment, but I think this is one of the biggest things that is holding back ETH at the moment, besides the price is already very high and it is going to be more difficult that the price goes any higher with bitcoin as strong as it is right now.

Yes, this may have contribute or somewhat pulling back some investors to pour cash on ETH. Many ICO are scams anyways and they are using ETH for their fund contributions. And when they run off with millions of ETH, they lost traction from the community. And there are numerous hacks involving ETH in the past. I know that this coins has really a good future and some of you guys have pointed out its strength, however when being used in a scam, people think twice in investing on it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:41:50 PM

The Ethereum community in my opinion is really strong, I see a lot and read a lot about people that are really passionate about it. When I first heard about bitcoin I wasn't completely sold on the idea, but when I found out about Ethereum it is all I can talk and think about. The people backing this coin are extremely strong and so I think we will see a up trend soon.

Positivebetting
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:07:27 AM

Yes it will go way up, just give it time. Bitcoin also took its time going up and it was a pretty good year for ethereum. I think 1000-2000$ ethereum is pretty likely in the next year.
So you think that Ethereum is going to go up 3x to 6x in a single year? I’m not an expert in predicting anything but I think the chances of that happening are very low, ethereum grew a lot in this year but the market cap was a lot lower, now that the market cap is this huge we cannot expect the price to go up that much in such a short time amount of time.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

Yes it will go way up, just give it time. Bitcoin also took its time going up and it was a pretty good year for ethereum. I think 1000-2000$ ethereum is pretty likely in the next year.
So you think that Ethereum is going to go up 3x to 6x in a single year? I’m not an expert in predicting anything but I think the chances of that happening are very low, ethereum grew a lot in this year but the market cap was a lot lower, now that the market cap is this huge we cannot expect the price to go up that much in such a short time amount of time.

Yeah I certainly dont think it will jump 3x-6x, however I dont think $600 is a bad prediction for next year sometime.

Positivebetting
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:09:18 PM

bitcoin, with a much large maket cap went up 7-8x this year
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:30:39 AM

bitcoin, with a much large maket cap went up 7-8x this year

What does that have to do with ethereum?

Positivebetting
Phillip_Olamide

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:54:04 AM

What Vitalik is proposing for 2018 is actually very nice. Getting platforms that are bound to work should be the basis of the Ethereum blockchain. If that can be achieved, like I'll always say the moon would be behind ETH. Because everything seems to be in place for its optimal growth.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:08:18 AM

Yeah I certainly dont think it will jump 3x-6x, however I dont think $600 is a bad prediction for next year sometime.
I think Ethereum will hit 3x or 6x as what you said but maybe it will hit next year. I can speculate Ethereum will go to the moon soon. As this is still alive in the market and I hope we can earn profit.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:45:38 PM

I think Ethereum will hit 3x or 6x as what you said but maybe it will hit next year. I can speculate Ethereum will go to the moon soon. As this is still alive in the market and I hope we can earn profit.

What makes you think it will go 3x-6x, or are you simply hoping it will so you can make a profit? I also find it worry some that crypto currency users are not happy with 20% returns in a year, and that is sickening.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:42:49 PM

We are seeing a nice little increase in Ethereum right now +3% ~@359

Positivebetting
cryptoDARO

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:51:26 PM

ETH is finally breaking through after $300 stagnation.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:17:57 PM

Currently ETH is on a downward trend. But, maybe 2018 ETH can go to the moon like ever happened before. ETH is altcoin that has many features than other altcoins. So, investing in it not a mistake.
There is a certain limitation when it comes to Ethereum and the important thing is that it cannot be considered as a currency and there are a ton of projects coming out with their platform,but i am yet to see some good projects using their platform in a long time,there are good ones coming but to see the price of Ethereum reach another level of valuation we need more tokens and more usage of ETH gas.
Nevzat

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:29:30 PM

This is only the beginning. It will gain more value with time. 2018 will be the year of ethereum. I’m expecting a 3x or even 4x at least.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: