Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOGETHER WE CAN HELP !!!  (Read 2870 times)
Thanksforhelp (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:48:19 PM

Let's see how many good hearted people are here Smiley
Will update here the cases and how much we gather
     (Official topic of this donations site)

http://thanksforhelp.weebly.com/
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:51:42 PM

It is good to see this, but can there be more transparency on who you are helping, how much is being collected and distributed?
Thanksforhelp (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:56:57 PM

It is good to see this, but can there be more transparency on who you are helping, how much is being collected and distributed?
All the bitcoins will be in sight, we will start helping poor children and their families by buying them what they need.
worldinacoin

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:59:46 PM

Maybe you can give us more details, your web site doesn't say anything at all, I doubt anyone will be comfortable donating with specific details.
Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:59:59 PM

Ok, I'll send 10 BTC for children when I get home..

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Thanksforhelp (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:00:31 PM

scam
Why do you think this is a scam? Not everyone who posts is a scammer.
Just calm down my friend.
Bowjob

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:02:18 PM

scam
Why do you think this is a scam? Not everyone who posts is a scammer.
Just calm down my friend.

Okay, I realized. I will send 10 BTC when I get home.. ^^

worldinacoin

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:03:08 PM

I am not thinking it is a scam, just that I feel more details need to be given.   We are in a forum where there are people of all kinds and types.  Definitely there are some bad hats among us.  It is better for everyone to be careful with their Bitcoins or fiat money.  Of course, charity is a good cause, thats why I am urging you to release more details or others may think it is just a scam and I can't blame them.
deadweasel

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:06:18 PM

I am not thinking it is a scam, just that I feel more details need to be given.   We are in a forum where there are people of all kinds and types.  Definitely there are some bad hats among us.  It is better for everyone to be careful with their Bitcoins or fiat money.  Of course, charity is a good cause, thats why I am urging you to release more details or others may think it is just a scam and I can't blame them.

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, there would be more than 5 minutes worth of effort put into the idea. 

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, they would already be helping people with an established organization.

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, OP would have more than 5 posts.

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, evidence of the 'charity' would be presented obviously and helpfully at the very start.

This is a scam. 

Bowjob

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:07:52 PM

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, there would be more than 5 minutes worth of effort put into the idea. 

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, they would already be helping people with an established organization.

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, OP would have more than 5 posts.

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, evidence of the 'charity' would be presented obviously and helpfully at the very start.

This is a scam. 

but.. but.. I sent my coins already! :/

Thanksforhelp (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:10:50 PM

Maybe you can give us more details, your web site doesn't say anything at all, I doubt anyone will be comfortable donating with specific details.
Sure my friend!
First of all, this is a project in development.
It's simple, we want to start looking and help these families with money, food and clothes. Each case will be filmed and posted on the site. We can not do anything without money but we do not need billions to start this project. We will count the donations and post them here (daily update). When we gather some funds, we can start the field work.
Bowjob

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:12:35 PM

Sure my friend!
First of all, this is a project in development.
It's simple, we want to start looking and help these families with money, food and clothes. Each case will be filmed and posted on the site. We can not do anything without money but we do not need billions to start this project. We will count the donations and post them here (daily update). When we gather some funds, we can start the field work.

Do you accept Freicoins?

Thanksforhelp (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:25:50 PM

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, there would be more than 5 minutes worth of effort put into the idea.  

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, they would already be helping people with an established organization.

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, OP would have more than 5 posts.

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, evidence of the 'charity' would be presented obviously and helpfully at the very start.

This is a scam.  
You are crazy!

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, there would be more than 5 minutes worth of effort put into the idea.
This is a simple thing, people donate, we give the money for people needs.

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, they would already be helping people with an established organization.
Organization?If you want, donate to organizations. No one forces you to donate. I've said "WE". Me and 4 friends of mine started this project.
This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, OP would have more than 5 posts.
I created this account recently because I heard that it is the most used forum for Bitcoins.

This is a scam.  If it was not a scam, evidence of the 'charity' would be presented obviously and helpfully at the very start.
Are you deaf? Without money we can't do anything.[size]

This is very simple, if you donate, you don't have to risk your money like in a loan.[.size]
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 01:34:55 PM

It may not seem like it, but folks are trying to help you do what you are hoping better than you are already.
Charitable giving is a competitive marketplace.  There are many choices.  You must know that already.
To be the best choice for someone's giving, listen to those who seem critical and understand what they are explaining.
If you look at the number of views, for your post, and how many have commented, and then at your wallet, you might see that some folks just look and move on silently.
Those that took the time to tell you what you can improve are the ones that are doing you the favor of telling you why the others left without donating to your cause.
Do not let your kind heart be hardened by the criticisms. 
The children you are helping are depending on you to not get discouraged.  Don't let them suffer by taking offense.  Do the hard work needed to help them.
Good luck in your effort to do something meaningful for yourself and others.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Thanksforhelp (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:38:43 PM

It may not seem like it, but folks are trying to help you do what you are hoping better than you are already.
Charitable giving is a competitive marketplace.  There are many choices.  You must know that already.
To be the best choice for someone's giving, listen to those who seem critical and understand what they are explaining.
If you look at the number of views, for your post, and how many have commented, and then at your wallet, you might see that some folks just look and move on silently.
Those that took the time to tell you what you can improve are the ones that are doing you the favor of telling you why the others left without donating to your cause.
Do not let your kind heart be hardened by the criticisms. 
The children you are helping are depending on you to not get discouraged.  Don't let them suffer by taking offense.  Do the hard work needed to help them.
Good luck in your effort to do something meaningful for yourself and others.
You're absolutely right, but I see that the users are pretty crazy here.
bitcoinchecker

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Provider of Bitcoin products and services

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 01:52:21 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2013, 02:03:14 PM by bitcoinchecker

It might not be a scam but the lack of information on the website is going to put a lot of people off donating.

I'm no expert but I would have thought that at the very least there should be some contact details, a little about the backgrounds and experience of the people involved.

As has been said, the charity sector is very competative and difficult to break into. But transparency is a must.

Quality Bitcoin T-shirts for sale http://thevillageidiotme.ipage.com/shop.html
Thanksforhelp (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:57:26 PM

It might not be a scam but the lack of information on the website is going to put a lot off people of donating.

I'm no expert but I would have thought that at the very least there should be some contact details, a little about the backgrounds and experience of the people involved.

As has been said, the charity sector is very competative and difficult to break into. But transparency is a must.
For sure, thanks for the support!
I thought we don't need a page full of lies, I want to make this simple!
I don't need to scam people with small amounts of bitcoins, but as I said, maybe together we can do something!
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 02:01:06 PM

It might not be a scam but the lack of information on the website is going to put a lot off people of donating.

I don't need to scam people with small amounts of bitcoins, but as I said, maybe together we can do something!

Why would it need to be lies?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Thanksforhelp (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:05:28 PM

I said we don't want to write 10 pages to convince you to donate. You are doing this because you can simply help.
bitcoinchecker

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Provider of Bitcoin products and services

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 02:07:56 PM

[/quote] I said we don't want to write 10 pages to convince you to donate. You are doing this because you can simply help.

[/quote]

You don't have to write 10 pages of "lies" as you call it.

But you need a bit more than "send us some money so we can feed the poor"  as noble as that cause might be.

Quality Bitcoin T-shirts for sale http://thevillageidiotme.ipage.com/shop.html
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: