Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:20:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold Coin (GLC) Info Thread - The Gold Standard of Digital Currency [NEW THREAD]  (Read 59411 times)
dubs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 05:04:17 PM

goldcoin was pre-mined to death, fuck this scam coin
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 06:00:02 PM

Said by a scammer.. the irony.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dubs

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 06:02:13 PM

proof?
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 06:57:27 PM

proof?

kr4x, everyone on the board know's its you. just stop bro. no one cares. you got out of gldcoin(like i did) when it was cheap. now microguy and his friends have taken over the coin and its value has increased nearly an even ten fold and you're mad. so yes, gldcoin was created by the original dev and friends as a scam coin, but now some good people own the majority share of the coins, and just like the early adopters of bitcoin these people are dead set on riding this coin to the top. don't hate bro. they just have stronger hands than we did.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:06:28 PM

GLDcoin is now the most profitable coin to mine under http://coinchoose.com/litecoin.php  Cool

Its in 3rd place now behind doubloons and worldcoin. fucking worldcoin!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 07:25:55 PM

GLDcoin is now the most profitable coin to mine under http://coinchoose.com/litecoin.php  Cool

Only a few %, besides go a week back GLD was 30-40% now it's 150%, and the difficulty has yet to properly adjust to the hashrate.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
r3wt

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:39:30 PM

Only a few %, besides go a week back GLD was 30-40% now it's 150%, and the difficulty has yet to properly adjust to the hashrate.

hey were on the same side here. i just prefer to stick to the facts instead of defaulting to hyperbole. the more GLDcoiners who do this better off we're all gonna be ITLR

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 08:06:31 PM

hey were on the same side here. i just prefer to stick to the facts instead of defaulting to hyperbole. the more GLDcoiners who do this better off we're all gonna be ITLR
I'm not going aginst you, just added a fact that GLD is rising and should continue to do so. Wink

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
r3wt

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:11:20 PM

I'm not going aginst you, just added a fact that GLD is rising and should continue to do so. Wink

well a week back was before the diff adjust. supposedly the diff adjust is to occur every 250 blocks from now on, which atleast guarantees that miners will jump on it every 250 blocks, so i agree some stability/value correlation should be achieved, provided the information we've been handed is true.

bobbix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:33:07 PM

Block rewards in order:

1 - 200 Block @ 10k GLD (START Mining – They will go fast)

201 - 2200 Blocks @ 1k GLD (should last a day)

4 million in the first 2200 blocks  - good luck witht he dump !  .

but

i'd take the (START Mining – They will go fast) and the (should last a day)

out of the sentance becasue  the idea of a pump and dump is to get poor bastards to buy into scam and push your first 4 million up .

how do you expect to scam anyone? when you are saying actually - (START Mining – They will go fast) and the (should last a day)

you need to delete that , otherwise duh , everyone that you are intending to scam will know that 4 million units where geenrated in the first day Huh

i'm just trying to help .

Everyone that has been here from the start knows that bounties were set and giveaways happened to promote the coin. I remember when I tried to get in on the free 500 coins, I was too late. Many coins were distributed as giveaways and still to this days some are. Please stop with the ridiculous bashing and pay a visit to your best friend Palmala Handerson to relieve some of that aggression you have!
dubs

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:37:45 PM

proof?

kr4x, everyone on the board know's its you. just stop bro. no one cares. you got out of gldcoin(like i did) when it was cheap. now microguy and his friends have taken over the coin and its value has increased nearly an even ten fold and you're mad. so yes, gldcoin was created by the original dev and friends as a scam coin, but now some good people own the majority share of the coins, and just like the early adopters of bitcoin these people are dead set on riding this coin to the top. don't hate bro. they just have stronger hands than we did.

you are 100% wrong, I have no idea who this kr4x character is but whatever makes you gldcoin folks sleep better at night you can believe that, pitty fools
r3wt

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:39:08 PM

proof?

you are 100% wrong, I have no idea who this kr4x character is but whatever makes you gldcoin folks sleep better at night you can believe that, pitty fools

you have thoroughly convinced me. now i can sleep soundly knowing you aren't kr4x.  Tongue

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 08:50:34 PM

you have thoroughly convinced me. now i can sleep soundly knowing you aren't kr4x.  Tongue
Hahaha +1
Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dubs

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:17:37 PM

I heard gldcoin supporters are like slaves, can I get me some bitches
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 01:40:07 AM

@MicroGuy

Any chance you could modify your first post with a detailed explanation on exactly what GLD is, how it is different and exactly how you get paid to mine? While you guys are deeply immersed into its every nuance and understand it, that's not the case for the average newbie.

You should have a post so that when a new person finds this thread, that after a few minutes of reading, they understand what GLD is, how to mine it and the benefits of GLD.

Just my $.02,

~BCX~

Thank you for this suggestion. We'll get to work on this ASAP.
bobbix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:46:49 AM

These foul mouthed persons are in need of repentance, penitence, and turning back to God.

Dude, fuck off with your bible banging bullshit, and suck a big dick. Judge not, lest ye be judged first, mother fucker.

He tells someone to backoff with bible and then he gives the bible himself!  roflmao

like I said before....a MESSAGE BOARD FOOL!
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:57:20 AM

These foul mouthed persons are in need of repentance, penitence, and turning back to God.

Dude, fuck off with your bible banging bullshit, and suck a big dick. Judge not, lest ye be judged first, mother fucker.

He tells someone to backoff with bible and then he gives the bible himself!  roflmao

Man, you must be pretty smart to pick up on irony there, idiot. And the quote is from DMX, you fucking moron. Like I made that quote by accident. Tell me, were you dropped on your head as a child? Or are you just naturally retarded?

r3wt

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:58:40 AM

after having fits for the past 24 hours with linux and mining gld, i just installed vista, all the AMD drivers, and ported my GLD wallet to my other computer and installed gui miner. will {attempt} to start mining as soon as it finishes boot! wish me luck GLD'ers

r3wt

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:59:46 AM

Man, you must be pretty smart to pick up on irony there, idiot. And the quote is from DMX, you fucking moron. Like I made that quote by accident. Tell me, were you dropped on your head as a child? Or are you just naturally retarded?

what i wanna know is, which one of you was dropped on your head the most. i currently have you winning by a hair, but its closer than you might think. ok, maybe a cunt hair..

Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 02:03:59 AM

what i wanna know is, which one of you was dropped on your head the most. i currently have you winning by a hair, but its closer than you might think. ok, maybe a cunt hair..

Trust -5. You opion is worthless. And if you could stop sending me private messages, about you intent to kiss MicroGuy's ass until he buys your stupid domain, that would be awesome.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: