Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:53:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold Coin (GLC) Info Thread - The Gold Standard of Digital Currency [NEW THREAD]  (Read 59412 times)
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 04:17:58 PM

The issue with LP on the Cryptomine pool has now been resolved. Thank you.  Smiley
BlazinBeaches

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:21:27 PM

Nobody is scamming anybody.  90%+ of these alt-coins are designed with profit in mind.  We are all here to make profit. Mining as much as you can is only common sense.  And buying low/selling high is also common sense.  That is not scamming. It's called being smart.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:44:41 PM

We are all here to make profit.

speak for yourself.

some people are actually here to make a decent usable cryptocurrency, and to have it actually work as a currency (well its actually what the forum was foundered on), well then you kinda don't need all these here that are in it to make a profit.

no crypto will work as a proper currency if its not stable.

Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:09:34 PM

Nobody is scamming anybody.  90%+ of these alt-coins are designed with profit in mind.  We are all here to make profit. Mining as much as you can is only common sense.  And buying low/selling high is also common sense.  That is not scamming. It's called being smart.

Yeah, telling noobs that GLD will be worth $5 a coin in 24 months. No scam there.

akumaburn

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:41:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf23PhJZUE

dam now thats your scam microguy, lower the difficulty to mine millions, drive the price down on cryptsy to bag a heap then sell them to the unsuspecting public for several times the cryptsy price for cash via paypal?

You do realize the difficulty is calculated using an algorithm right?
We can't lower or raise the difficulty at will.
There's nothing wrong with selling at a premium, not everyone has a way to get money into Cryptsy.

yes we know u hardforked it.

We didn't hard fork it... hyoshi aka gldcoin hard-forked it.

The difficulty algorithm is actually doing a good job from what I've been hearing thus far.

If you are talking about the change to the coin supply, that was also hyoshi's doing.

Please don't go blaming us for things we were not responsible for, just be patient all these problems will be addressed in the July update.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 02:01:53 AM

Bitcoin Ranger | What Max Keiser Didn't Tell You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16zQMdr42y0

In this episode of the Ranger Report, the Bitcoin Ranger reviews a favorite brew and discloses a secret for potentially turning $5.00 into $10,000. Most everyone watching this video has a PayPal account and that's all you need to share in the wealth. Don't miss a moment of his hair-pulling hijinx and Microguy shares his truth.

Enough talk my open challenge to you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248119.0
gldcoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:52:08 AM

Guys please be careful telling people to buy GLD or anything else for that matter.  The minute you tell someone to buy/invest in something, you open yourself up to the SEC whether your USA based or not. 

Have to make the following statement for legal reasons.  Good luck with the coin.  Hope it goes to $10, but I from this point can and will have no involvement other than owning GLD, ever, nor will this account be active any longer

Wish you all the best, please be safe.

To whom it may concern, SEC: I do not condone or do I recommend any activities related to enticing people to invest USD, EUR or other legitimate currencies in this crypto currency.  I released said coin, but do not ask anyone, nor do I condone asking investors to purchase and/or invest in this coin as doing so could result in a total loss of all invested funds.  I also make no claim nor do i condone any activity related to the promising or projecting of anticipated returns  I have no interest, nor am I a part of any management, committee, promotion, or investment advice of this crypto currency.  I do hold a small percentage of this crypto currency, and that has been the limit of my involvement after releasing and supporting the currency (through development).  My only interest in said crypto currency is my own monetary gain and as of the posting of this message I disavow all knowledge of any of the actives as listed above as conducted by any other individual(s).

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 06:02:00 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2013, 06:46:49 AM by LaudaM

Kelsey, and LaudaM, both, at one time, huge GLD supporters. If they set down the KoolAid, you gotta wonder why...

He spews more garbage on a daily basis than a Scientology preacher.

Oh yeah. Drink some more koolaid, loser Roll Eyes
Have to make the following statement for legal reasons.  Good luck with the coin.  Hope it goes to $10, but I from this point can and will have no involvement other than owning GLD, ever, nor will this account be active any longer

You guys really overdid it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 11:38:57 AM

Good morning everyone!  Grin

One of the coins currently being traded at Cryptsy could well become the currency of the future.

It will be the one that is ultimately adopted my consumers that will succeed. So focusing on fixing the client and then getting this currency into circulation is paramount. My idea is to have a series of television commercials showing people in the future using Goldcoins in their everyday life. In one version a female jogger tips the paper wallet of a sleeping homeless man then comes home and pays the babysitter by sending coins to her smartphone.

Over the coming weeks we will be announcing a contest and will begin accepting video commercial submissions. The winner will receive a cash bonus and could have his/her entry featured on late night television in select cities.

Have a great day guys and "may all your bitcoin dreams turn to gold"!
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:44:45 AM

Lulz!

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:46:04 AM

Yeah, telling noobs that GLD will be worth $5 a coin in 24 months. No scam there.

Finally we agree on something.  Grin

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
akumaburn

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:54:34 PM

At the risk of sounding a bit repetitive,

Keep cool folks  Cool

We are almost done, just hang in there a bit longer.
calaber24p

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

If this is life , then I prefer death !

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:45:19 PM

I dont know why I watch this guys videos. All he does is talk about his beer for about a minute and then just says variations of GOLDCOINS AWESOME. Then he just rambles about nothing and speaks gibberish for 2 minutes.
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 08:25:46 PM

I dont know why I watch this guys videos. All he does is talk about his beer for about a minute and then just says variations of GOLDCOINS AWESOME. Then he just rambles about nothing and speaks gibberish for 2 minutes.

This is probably the most honest and accurate review I'd read to date. Lol

I'm trying to reach people outside the sphere of the crypto-world but my messages need to be more focused. I think also I should sometimes have a swimsuit model sitting on my lap to make the videos more entertaining (at least for me anyway). I will get to work brainstorming now.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 08:29:49 PM

This is probably the most honest and accurate review I'd read to date. Lol

I'm trying to reach people outside the sphere of the crypto-world but my messages need to be more focused. I think also I should sometimes have a swimsuit model sitting on my lap to make the videos more entertaining (at least for me anyway). I will get to work brainstorming now.

Your messages need to be deleted. People like you are the reason this shit won't get accepted. Old, drunk, creepy guy singing retarded songs and giving me financial advice? Yea, I'm sure going to listen to that nutjob

MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 08:42:13 PM

Your messages need to be deleted. People like you are the reason this shit won't get accepted. Old, drunk, creepy guy singing retarded songs and giving me financial advice? Yea, I'm sure going to listen to that nutjob

Greetings and thank you for these comments.

All suggestions are taken under consideration. But please don't consider this financial advice, my general suggestion is to buy less than $20.00 worth of these coins. It's not intended as financial advice. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 08:56:53 PM

Greetings and thank you for these comments.

All suggestions are taken under consideration. But please don't consider this financial advice, my general suggestion is to buy less than $20.00 worth of these coins. It's not intended as financial advice. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

It's sad that someone your age doesn't know the difference between a legitimate youtube channel, and someone gettin buzzed and making videos with such callous. I actually feel sorry and rather embarrassed for you

MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 09:02:34 PM

It's sad that someone your age doesn't know the difference between a legitimate youtube channel, and someone gettin buzzed and making videos with such callous. I actually feel sorry and rather embarrassed for you

Thanks. The videos were really not intended to be taken seriously. But I did watch your Youtube carpet cleaning videos and they're very professional and well done. I'll be sure to take your suggestions and try to make improvements.
joehop67

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 10:12:49 PM

LOL I commented on one of "MicroGuys" videos about the flaws in his ideas and stuff and guess what happened??? My comments, DELETED. This is crazy. Can't take a little criticism MicroGuy?

1KmVXSbnjwtvxXKLGyD145CWJzZs6afkxL
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 10:16:33 PM

LOL I commented on one of "MicroGuys" videos about the flaws in his ideas and stuff and guess what happened??? My comments, DELETED. This is crazy. Can't take a little criticism MicroGuy?
Oh now you notice the flaw here.. control everything  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: