Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GOLD craze: BTG, ETG and... LTG?  (Read 215 times)
dillpicklechips (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:19:41 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 03:37:02 AM by dillpicklechips

Been wondering what this "gold craze" is all about or is it "gold series?" As we know, the fork is going near and one of the products of that is BTG (Bitcoin Gold) but seems like there's a gold version for Ethereum too called ETG (Ethereum Gold) and I had read that Litecoin will have LTG (Litecoin Gold).

What do you think? Is the man behind this, the same? Attach a source if you somehow found a relevant info regarding this.

Check this out (theymos' say regarding BTG and alike).
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:32:34 AM

Maybe, but who cares? I didnt make any effort to move some of my BTC stored in blockchain.info to get some BTG. Like what theymos said, its a scammy cash grab with no ideology, never mind the economic support. At least with BCC, its community is fighting for something. BTG has nothing.
dillpicklechips (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:43:06 AM

Maybe, but who cares? I didnt make any effort to move some of my BTC stored in blockchain.info to get some BTG. Like what theymos said, its a scammy cash grab with no ideology, never mind the economic support. At least with BCC, its community is fighting for something. BTG has nothing.
After all, these are just a bunch of altcoins. In the end, devs of these coins and alike will be the one coming out as a winner while on the trader's part can either profit from it or not. Honestly, I don't really care about any other version of Bitcoin because there is only one BTC, is it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: