Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:39:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds  (Read 5333 times)
Roki (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:56:43 AM

Do you have partnerships with different exchanges?

Right now we are working on a test product to launch on one of the crypto exchanges.

When will you done yours test products? I want to see the result)

Our devs are finishing working on algorithm linking with nyse stock exchange. They say it should take another week or so.

CRYPTF  CRYPTOCURRENCY BACKED BY STOCKS AND BONDS
   ICO | Discussion | Telegram | Bounty     
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:59:04 AM

I think this will be one of the advantages of this platfom as well as reaching out to different sectors of the stocks.

It is very important to note that we are not a platfrom Platform is more complicated, prone to legal issues and is harder to legalize. Our key advantage in simplicity of the offered coins.

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:08:37 AM

Don't you think guys 40% bonus for pre-sale period is too much? Cause people after Cryptf being listed can easily sell at least bonus part thus the price will go down. For what period pre sale stage will continue?
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:52:30 PM

Don't you think guys 40% bonus for pre-sale period is too much? Cause people after Cryptf being listed can easily sell at least bonus part thus the price will go down. For what period pre sale stage will continue?
I think that the 40% bonus on pre-sale is normal. Many projects on pre-sale make bonuses of 80-100%. And for the early investors even more bonuses...
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:35:29 PM

I think that the 40% bonus on pre-sale is normal. Many projects on pre-sale make bonuses of 80-100%. And for the early investors even more bonuses...
Agree, I'm quite new in crypto but already saw 70-80% bonuses.
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:37:40 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 05:47:53 PM by goovsy

Hello guys! Do you have any news from your Pre-ICO. What amount of crypto You`ve already reached? How it goes? And please answer my question about legal part of your project. I mean all this things with SEC ...
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:38:55 PM

Right now we are working on a test product to launch on one of the crypto exchanges.

Our devs are finishing working on algorithm linking with nyse stock exchange. They say it should take another week or so.

Oh) That greate! i will wait. Interesting to see how it will work

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:36:05 PM

Hello guys! Do you have any news from your Pre-ICO. What amount of crypto You`ve already reached? How it goes? And please answer my question about legal part of your project. I mean all this things with SEC ...

Hi, goovsy, sorry for missing your question.

SEC looks at any tokens as securities. Even the majority of utility tokens fall under this category. Any ICO that plans to generate income to the investors will be a security ICO in SEC eyes. You need to check with local laws and regulations if you can take part in the ICO or not. However, like we've been asked before where we were going be registered and we've continually answered that it will happen more to the end of the ICO because international laws are changing every week. In fact, France has just allowed trading unlisted securities on blockchain platforms - https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/france-allows-trading-unlisted-securities-blockchain-platforms/  Who knows what's going to happen next week.

Pre-ICO is going pretty well for the project of our scale, we will soon publish the counter on our website.

consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:25:23 PM

Hi, goovsy, sorry for missing your question.

SEC looks at any tokens as securities. Even the majority of utility tokens fall under this category. Any ICO that plans to generate income to the investors will be a security ICO in SEC eyes. You need to check with local laws and regulations if you can take part in the ICO or not. However, like we've been asked before where we were going be registered and we've continually answered that it will happen more to the end of the ICO because international laws are changing every week. In fact, France has just allowed trading unlisted securities on blockchain platforms - https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/france-allows-trading-unlisted-securities-blockchain-platforms/  Who knows what's going to happen next week.

Pre-ICO is going pretty well for the project of our scale, we will soon publish the counter on our website.
So anyways do you have any kind of contacts with SEC concerning you ICO and tokens? They have been quite nervous for the last several months as far as I know Grin
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:46:45 PM

Oh) That greate! i will wait. Interesting to see how it will work
Yes, it is one of the innovations in the cryptocurrency market. I think this project will find resonance when people realize its essence.
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:12:04 PM

So anyways do you have any kind of contacts with SEC concerning you ICO and tokens? They have been quite nervous for the last several months as far as I know Grin

SEC is the US institute and we are not a US company. In future, we will try to get agreements where possible to get to different markets where its not yet possible due to the local regulations.

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:15:17 PM

40% is the maximum bonus for a fairly large investment.  It is also max Pre-ICO bonus. In the later rounds, bonuses will go down in percentage. That's the reason why you should join early!

LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:36:10 PM

40% is the maximum bonus for a fairly large investment.  It is also max Pre-ICO bonus. In the later rounds, bonuses will go down in percentage. That's the reason why you should join early!
I think that 150 ETH to take 40%, this is a very large investment. I do not know how many people can investing so much

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:57:52 AM

I think that 150 ETH to take 40%, this is a very large investment. I do not know how many people can investing so much

We don't want to limit the potential

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:36:08 AM

Yes, it is one of the innovations in the cryptocurrency market. I think this project will find resonance when people realize its essence.

Thank you for your appreciation.

appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:24:27 AM

For many, this is not a very large transaction ... especially for those who have received eth for a few dollars
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:30:48 AM

Tell us more about the bonus company for facebook and twitter
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:13:00 AM

The number of shares of each type be known to the owners of the tokens in my account? And how would it be monitored ? With smartcontract?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:44:35 PM

Tell us more about the bonus company for facebook and twitter

We have a bounty campaign here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2318424.new#new

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

The number of shares of each type be known to the owners of the tokens in my account? And how would it be monitored ? With smartcontract?

You can check the proportions of shares of each coin that we are going to emit in our WP. It will be both smartcontracts and physical audits to check that we have stocks that we claim to have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: