Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds  (Read 5333 times)
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:44:12 AM

We've processed all the Pre-ICO payments and are happy to announce the results!
We've almost reached our soft cap and, of course, we are aiming towards higher amounts to be able to scale our project faster.

Thank you for your support, everyone!

This is a snapshot from our website

Great results, devs. Congratulations! What is your next steps? By the way does this lack part of SoftCap can somehow effect progress of the project and meeting all milestones in time?
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:45:14 AM

We've almost reached our soft cap and, of course, we are aiming towards higher amounts to be able to scale our project faster.

great news, but only I do not understand why such a small cap? I think the project is worthy of large collection of cash
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:30:13 AM

great news, but only I do not understand why such a small cap? I think the project is worthy of large collection of cash
I like such people) once they were indignant when the cap was huge, and now small)

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Crypto_116

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:39:42 AM

https://image.ibb.co/nsOkcG/pre_ico_results.jpg
Congratulations! I am sure that on stage the ICO inflow hungry for stability and holders of cryptocurrencies, tired of the volatility will increase.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:38:56 PM

Already a little left to softcap. Successes for you, and good investments
Roki (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:47:05 PM

Thank you all for congratulations! We will get there for sure.

CRYPTF  CRYPTOCURRENCY BACKED BY STOCKS AND BONDS
   ICO | Discussion | Telegram | Bounty     
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:22:35 AM

Congratulations! This is obvious that CryptoF deserve more than soft cap. As I understand your next aim is $500k. Now you have good chances to reach it during token sale! Don't relax, guys there is a lot of work for you in 2018!
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:34:14 AM

Congratulations! This is obvious that CryptoF deserve more than soft cap. As I understand your next aim is $500k. Now you have good chances to reach it during token sale! Don't relax, guys there is a lot of work for you in 2018!
$500 is not much money for ico projects) I believe that they will reach this)

MorganFreeman41

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:09:27 AM

$500 is not much money for ico projects) I believe that they will reach this)
if it were $ 500 ... And how many tokens were released? Capa is very small, the price of the token should grow quickly
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:07:39 PM

We will keep putting all our efforts in reaching the next goal, thank you!

BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

if it were $ 500 ... And how many tokens were released? Capa is very small, the price of the token should grow quickly

I think CryptF is long term investment! Not only for short speculations! You will recive ETH as CryptF holder (do not forget it).
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:24:58 PM

From your article
All of us in cryptocurrency trading have concerns about peaking Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin price. Breaking record after record crypto is climbing in a straight line to the sky.

Anybody with some knowledge of the financial markets has a reason to believe that it can’t go on forever. Sooner or later it’s going into a correction.
Bitcoin is worth $ 15,000, and transactions coming within 24 hours! This is a bad situation, it seems to me if nothing changes, then in the near future something bad will happen
I think you need to fix the situation, otherwise people will start to think that it is a bubble lol. Actually it's good - less competition

Bitcoin is not needed for payments He is already like an advertising brand) he is attracts more and more investments in cryptocurrency

In addition, transactions in bitcoins are already too expensive. It is for large payments.

Yes, unfortunately, you can't buy a cup of coffee using Bitcoin because transaction cost is about the same or higher. Probably another fork, protocol change will resolve the situation. But it can also stifle price of bitcoin.
Show me people that buy bitcoin and then exchange it for cups of coffie. It`s just ads I guess. On every corner I hear that Bitcoin is new gold. But nobody wnats exchange their gold on coffie or other goods. Bitcoin doesn`t need it!
I believe that without development bitcoin waits for oblivion. Yes, bitcoin is the progenitor of all cryptocurrency, but if it continues to be run by large miners and mining pools, then in a few years people will be disappointed by it.
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:51:08 AM

I believe that without development bitcoin waits for oblivion. Yes, bitcoin is the progenitor of all cryptocurrency, but if it continues to be run by large miners and mining pools, then in a few years people will be disappointed by it.

I think you are quite right about it going to oblivion if the protocol doesn't change. It just can't scale that fast in my opinion. Even an improved bitcoin cash can't become a commonly accepted cryptocurrency to trade goods on daily basis. Still too expensive and slow.

MorganFreeman41

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:08:29 AM

if you collect the hardcap ahead of time, what are your plans after that? when is it planned to be on the exchange ?
goovsy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:18:03 AM

if you collect the hardcap ahead of time, what are your plans after that? when is it planned to be on the exchange ?

The answer on your question is here .

"ICO Round 3. Legal incorporation. Trading accounts. Floating CryptF token (CPTF) on crypto-exchanges. Private beta of the coin trading platform."

More important is where CPTF will be tradeable
Crypto_116

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:13:07 AM

The answer on your question is here .

"ICO Round 3. Legal incorporation. Trading accounts. Floating CryptF token (CPTF) on crypto-exchanges. Private beta of the coin trading platform."

More important is where CPTF will be tradeable

access to premium exchanges is very expensive. I think the primary placement will be optimal on exchanges like Cryptopia and Hitbtc
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

We plan to get on at least one exchange before the end of ICO if everything works out well. To be honest, we are bit more realistic and plan around 500k and that's a predictable number.

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:58:47 PM

In fact, to be able to make the right investment, it is one of the most appropriate strategies to create a portfolio of coins with different risk and return levels in order to distribute the risks and not to put the eggs in the same basket. A set of coins that must be absolute in the portfolio of an investor investing in this way.
goovsy

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:56:33 AM

In fact, to be able to make the right investment, it is one of the most appropriate strategies to create a portfolio of coins with different risk and return levels in order to distribute the risks and not to put the eggs in the same basket. A set of coins that must be absolute in the portfolio of an investor investing in this way.

CryptF token diversificate our portfolio with traditional papers thats pretty useful!

By the way, maybe this is newbie question but which class of papers do you plan buy? A, B or C?
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:25:24 AM

I think CryptF is long term investment! Not only for short speculations! You will recive ETH as CryptF holder (do not forget it).
I do not argue with you, I understand the value of the hodl of this token. We will wait another 2 years if necessary, the main thing that would be the result
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: