Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:33:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE ASIC's! - moderator note: scam-  (Read 14837 times)
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:16:38 PM

a ban does sort of seem called for no?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:17:13 PM

mlawrence I have PMed you about the bet, I am very interested in this.

Post the details on the public forum, and let's do it.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:17:29 PM

Why ban? Scammer tags is what scammers get in here. Man, we already told you: this guy is a scammer, don't be so retard to play his game... You played, and now you whine?

Grow up, man.

laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:18:47 PM

Why ban? Scammer tags is what scammers get in here. Man, we already told you: this guy is a scammer, don't be so retard to play his game... You played, and now you whine?

Grow up, man.

where am i whining? This is comedy gold to me, learn to read.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:21:00 PM

I've said YES - I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR BET.  But I will NOT discuss via PM.  Quit asking.

Name your terms.  10btc, held by a trusted escrow such as John.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BASICasic (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:21:50 PM

Here is the deal.

Both John and you guarantee that I will receive the funds even after I am tagged and people have lost money to me.

I will send both of you a list of BTC address and the amounts I demanded for each person.

I will deposit 10BTC with John as escrow, after which you will deposit 10BTC.

If only 1 of the addresses does  not receive the amount asked you will win the 20BTC. If all of the addresses receive the amount demanded or more I will win the 20BTC.

Are you up for it?
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:22:23 PM

Grow up, man.

where am i whining? This is comedy gold to me, learn to read.

So don't ask for the clown who is amusing everybody in here to be banned. You will spoil the fun Cheesy

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:23:27 PM

Here is the deal.

Both John and you guarantee that I will receive the funds even after I am tagged and people have lost money to me.

I will send both of you a list of BTC address and the amounts I demanded for each person.

If only 1 of the addresses does receive atleast the amount asked you will win the 20BTC. If all of the addresses receive the amount demanded or more I will win the 20BTC.

Are you up for it?

Of course not - you control all the BTC addresses.   Roll Eyes

In order for you to win the bet, every person you extort that does not pay up will have to be arrested for drug possession.

BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:25:17 PM

In order for you to win the bet, every person you extort that does not pay up will have to be arrested for drug possession.

How will I prove that? Also not everyone will be arrested in fact most won't. I don't disclose all of my collection methods.

In my world there is only 1 thing I know for sure, each person will pay atleast the amount I demanded if not more, if it means I have to steal it from them then I will but I will not rest until I have recovered every last penny or I die.
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:26:08 PM

Here is the deal.

If only 1 of the addresses does receive atleast the amount asked you will win the 20BTC. If all of the addresses receive the amount demanded or more I will win the 20BTC.

Are you up for it?

Come on Lawrence, don't be so utterly honest... Just accept any terms and scam the scammer Wink

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:26:20 PM

Meh - you're just a liar and I can 100% guarantee you won't do anything.   Yawn

Seriously, I'm willing to bet 10BTC that something very very very bad will happen to everyone who doesn't pay up, one spanish person in particular is about to find that out. PM me if your man enough to take it.

I'm willing to be flexible.  Describe what you mean as "something very very very bad".  Then, if that happens to every person you have extorted,you will win 20btc.

BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:30:05 PM

I'm willing to be flexible.  Describe what you mean as "something very very very bad".  Then, if that happens to every person you have extorted,you will win 20btc.

How about a list of things and one of them will happen to each person (IE, different bad things to different people, for example I have one persons SSN, I may decide to go take out a credit card in their name, another person may get evicted by their landlord or lose their job).
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:31:08 PM

I JUST spilled my coffee, bet over?
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:31:55 PM

I am that spanish guy, the one has send him fake data (excluding country and city).

Bet 20btc, It will not happen anything, just bet 20btc.
If you win please send me 10%.

If it is a fake address, answer me these questions:

why did you provide your real name?
why is your IP in the same city?
why did you give the same address to OVH when you registered your domain?

Anyways, even If it isn't your address, well I have your name, city and IP which is all I need to get it.
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:32:22 PM

How about a list of things and one of them will happen to each person (IE, different bad things to different people, for example I have one persons SSN, I may decide to go take out a credit card in their name, another person may get evicted by their landlord or lose their job).

Ok, cool, show us that list of things for each one of your "victims" so we can laugh out loud.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:32:32 PM

Hmm... I'm still debating whether to simply ban this silly trolling/extortion attempt, or just sit and get my popcorn out.

By the way, OP, I suggest you start with the phonebook. There's too much victims there for you to earn your next WOW gametime.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:32:38 PM

Post your list of the things you consider "very very very bad" and I will determine if I accept them.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:34:06 PM

Hmm... I'm still debating whether to simply ban this silly trolling/extortion attempt, or just sit and get my popcorn out.

By the way, OP, I suggest you start with the phonebook. There's too much victims there for you to earn your next WOW gametime.

No doubts John:

BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:34:22 PM

I suggest everybody read this thread in 6 months and see what happened to each person mentioned. I'm signing out, no BTC = bad things in simple terms
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1400

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:35:07 PM

I could realy do with the free drugs and Pizza

Any chance you will through some coffee in as well

I love kids but i couldn't eat a whole one

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: