Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE ASIC's! - moderator note: scam-  (Read 14837 times)
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:30:38 PM

No need to ask.

Now please fuck off from my thread mlawrence. You weren't man enough to bet and you were certain I didn't have your ip.

If you want to bet, let's bet.  Put your BTC where your mouth is.

I bet 10btc that you can't do shit to anyone. 
I dare you to bet 20BTC.

And i want to put in .1btc that he wont do shit

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 09:31:26 PM

Look I don't want to bet with you because you were the one that is full of shit. If I can bet that everyone will pay 100% of what I asked, if you somehow can figure out the logistics of such a bet I will bet up to 1,000BTC. You are impatient, wait a few days and then you'll know for sure whether I will do something with the info or not.

Make it easy on yourself.  Let's bet 10btc you can't do a thing to me.  I'm your guinea pig.  Post here what you are going to do.  Something very very very bad Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ironcross360

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:33:03 PM

Look I don't want to bet with you because you were the one that is full of shit. If I can bet that everyone will pay 100% of what I asked, if you somehow can figure out the logistics of such a bet I will bet up to 1,000BTC. You are impatient, wait a few days and then you'll know for sure whether I will do something with the info or not.

Make it easy on yourself.  Let's bet 10btc you can't do a thing to me.  I'm your guinea pig.  Post here what you are going to do.  Something very very very bad Smiley
1000BTC wow...

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
ironcross360

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:33:57 PM

What has this thread got into  Undecided

owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 09:35:31 PM

1000BTC wow...

i got 1000BTC on it
ironcross360

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:36:18 PM

1000BTC wow...

i got 1000BTC on it
No you dont...

laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 09:37:05 PM

the ip you posted for me was wrong, so your little website script you use isnt working
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 09:38:25 PM

the ip you posted for me was wrong, so your little website script you use isnt working

He got the proxy I am using, but my actual location is around 800km away.

He's got nothing.  He is full of shit.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ironcross360

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:39:05 PM

I remember you saying you were from canada

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 09:40:17 PM

I remember you saying you were from canada

I am from Canada.  Second largest country in the world. 

ironcross360

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:53:54 PM

Make it easy on yourself.  Let's bet 10btc you can't do a thing to me.  I'm your guinea pig.  Post here what you are going to do.  Something very very very bad Smiley

Ok lets make a bet, I bet 10BTC that one of the following will happen to you before the 31st July

You will be a victim of identity theft, you may accrue debt or credit card/paypal/bank charges that you did not request, or you will receive credit card bills in your name for cards you do not know about.
You will be arrested for a crime you did not commit or knowingly commit or willingly commit. Whether or not you are found guilty doesn't matter, just the fact that you will be arrested.
You may be the victim of a robbery, either online (hacked wallet.dat, hacked forum account) or in real-life.

I will provide the escrow with proof that one of the following did happen.

Are you chicken?

And don't lie martin, you are from alberta and it is your IP. I port scanned it there is no proxy running, and if there was I wouldn't be  typing now I'd be looking for an exploit. You are never anonymous online so don't talk shit to shady strangers you know NOTHING about.

BASICasic (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:58:11 PM

I'm going to have to address something too. As some of you know, there are multiple parties involved in this scam. This scam was originally created by some guy who owed money to a group. He sold us the scam with the names collected, ready to go in exchange for forgiveness of some of the debt. We did not create this, I know its amateurish as fuck, hence why this guy owes us money, but now we're in control so things will change pretty fast.
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 09:58:41 PM

Make it easy on yourself.  Let's bet 10btc you can't do a thing to me.  I'm your guinea pig.  Post here what you are going to do.  Something very very very bad Smiley

Ok lets make a bet, I bet 10BTC that one of the following will happen to you before the 31st July

You will be a victim of identity theft, you may accrue debt or credit card/paypal/bank charges that you did not request, or you will receive credit card bills in your name for cards you do not know about.
You will be arrested for a crime you did not commit or knowingly commit or willingly commit. Whether or not you are found guilty doesn't matter, just the fact that you will be arrested.
You may be the victim of a robbery, either online (hacked wallet.dat, hacked forum account) or in real-life.

Are you chicken?

And don't lie martin, you are from alberta and it is your IP. I port scanned it there is no proxy running, and if there was I wouldn't be  typing now I'd be looking for an exploit. You are never anonymous online so don't talk shit to shady strangers you know NOTHING about.

At this point, the mods should report this to the authorities.
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:00:35 PM

I'm sorry about this. I apologize to mlawrence for the threats. You have my word that nothing will happen to you. I had to make that post to show the seriousness of what we're dealing with.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:04:08 PM

are the free ASIC still available?
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:04:49 PM

are the free ASIC still available?

no its a scam sorry
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:06:20 PM

Are you chicken?

I see you deleted this original post when you found out I am behind something you can't scan.  Moron - you are 800km away from my location.  IP location services are often not very accurate.  Besides inserting a simple image into a message, you don't know very much about hacking.  Smiley

I agree to your terms in principle.   Obviously we have to be more specific as to what exactly you are going to do to me.  Saying I will be arrested is a no-deal since you could pay some person a small sum of money to say they saw me do something and then retract the accusation after I was arrested.  

I DO agree to the bet that you cannot cause me any financial harm via bank account charges, paypal charges, identity theft, etc.

How would you plan to prove I was/wasn't a victim?  

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:08:13 PM

I'm sorry about this. I apologize to mlawrence for the threats. You have my word that nothing will happen to you. I had to make that post to show the seriousness of what we're dealing with.

I wasn't worried for a SECOND that you could do anything to me.  You're just a loser full of bullshit.  I've been in IT for longer than you have been alive.

I'm still open to taking your bet.  $1000 is $1000.

BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:09:48 PM

I see you deleted this original post when you found out I am behind something you can't scan.  Moron - you are 800km away from my location.  IP location services are often not very accurate.  Besides inserting a simple image into a message, you don't know very much about hacking.  Smiley

I agree to your terms in principle.   Obviously we have to be more specific as to what exactly you are going to do to me.  Saying I will be arrested is a no-deal since you could pay some person a small sum of money to say they saw me do something and then retract the accusation after I was arrested.  

I DO agree to the bet that you cannot cause me any financial harm via bank account charges, paypal charges, identity theft, etc.

How would you plan to prove I was/wasn't a victim?  

OMFG! LOL!

I deleted that post because I FELT BAD for having to say that to you.

Stop denying it martin, look you are the moron for seriously saying you don't live in alberta when it even says it in your profile. The IP is a HOME connection not a server so its likely your house. If you want I can look into your IP even more but that'll likely mean at least partially compromising your network.
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:10:59 PM

I've been in IT for longer than you have been alive.

I'm still open to taking your bet.  $1000 is $1000.

Firstly. I highly doubt that. Apparently I am told I have been using computers before I knew how to read or write, I would know what order to press keys on  a keyboard in order to type into a console and get it to do something.

Yet you thought that I couldnt get your IP?

Don't give people fake hope my friend. I don't have time to sit here all day I have work to do which may or may not have to do with a certain someone in Alberta.

If you like I can dox you too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: