Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE ASIC's! - moderator note: scam-  (Read 14837 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:13:31 PM

OMFG! LOL!

I deleted that post because I FELT BAD for having to say that to you.

Stop denying it martin, look you are the moron for seriously saying you don't live in alberta when it even says it in your profile. The IP is a HOME connection not a server so its likely your house. If you want I can look into your IP even more but that'll likely mean atleast partially compromising your network.

You felt bad?  Bullshit - you seem to have no problem threatening and stealing from people, but you are worried about my little feelings?   Cheesy  Terrible liar.

Where did I say I don't live in Alberta?  I said you are 800km off from where I am, and I'm saying you have no clue about the proxy I am behind.

Go ahead and port scan.  Do your worst.  Let me know when you send your 10btc to the escrow - then I will believe you are not just a loser full of shit.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
fishy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:14:52 PM

OMFG! LOL!

Stop denying it martin, look you are the moron for seriously saying you don't live in alberta when it even says it in your profile. The IP is a HOME connection not a server so its likely your house. If you want I can look into your IP even more but that'll likely mean atleast partially compromising your network.

You felt bad?  Bullshit - you seem to have no problem threatening and stealing from people, but you are worried about my little feelings?   Cheesy  Terrible liar.

Where did I say I don't live in Alberta?  I said you are 800km off from where I am, and I'm saying you have no clue about the proxy I am behind.

Go ahead and port scan.  Do your worst.  Let me know when you send your 10btc to the escrow - then I will believe you are not just a loser full of shit.

Ooh! mlawrence, could you tell me how I can get a proxy?

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:15:22 PM

OMFG! LOL!

google is your friend but also not your friend thanks to prism.

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:16:12 PM

Yet you thought that I couldnt get your IP?

I never thought you COULDN'T.  I know it's possible; I used to run a spy site that did exactly what you did with you image trick.  You can learn how to do that in 15 mins (well I could, you seem a little slow).

Go ahead DOX me.   Prove to the people here you are full of shit.

ironcross - stop bring an idiot unless you have something to contribute.  Thanks.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:17:03 PM

OMFG! LOL!

I may be a little biased, but a good proxy can be found in the link at the bottom of each page on this forum.  Cool

BASICasic (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:17:08 PM

mlawrence, lol, look ok I'll play along with your game. We both know what the truth is really, you saying its a proxy that "I can't scan" because "I am in IT longer than you" is bullshit. I'm signing out, you'll have your proof soon that I'm not fucking around here. IF someone else posts on this account it isn't me. I am person A.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:20:53 PM

mlawrence, lol, look ok I'll play along with your game. We both know what the truth is really, you saying its a proxy that "I can't scan" because "I am in IT longer than you" is bullshit. I'm signing out, you'll have your proof soon that I'm not fucking around here. IF someone else posts on this account it isn't me. I am person A.

I have been in IT longer than you, and I know you haven't scanned every port on that IP. You just scanned the common ones your software was configured for.  You are what is called a script kiddie.

Sign out - there will be no dox, no proof, no anything.  You're simply a clueless loser who didn't have the brains to back down when your bluff was called.

So I take it that's a NO on the bet...  Pity.   Undecided

ironcross360

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:28:12 PM

I have been in IT longer than you, and I know you haven't scanned every port on that IP. You just scanned the common ones your software was configured for.  You are what is called a script kiddie.

Sign out - there will be no dox, no proof, no anything.  You're simply a clueless loser who didn't have the brains to back down when your bluff was called.

you backed out? I was going to give you some BTC for the bet?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:32:44 PM

MR LAWRENCE!

nice to meet u. we have dox. 10BTC is ur price 18DXiSKjHYXvHyXesUcxrqaog6ccbCEtNJ
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:38:45 PM

MR LAWRENCE!

How did you figure that out from my username??   Shocked Huh

You'll probably be able to dox me - I'm self employed, known in my field, and not trying to hide my identity.  So run your magic, script kiddie.

Maged
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:39:16 PM

IF someone else posts on this account it isn't me. I am person A.
Undecided

BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:39:49 PM

i would like to thank everyone for their application for the free asics. im sorry it didnt turn out as you expected.

to those of u who have paid i would like to thank u for being smart and making the right desicion.

to those of u who havent, well....the clock is ticking....
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:41:16 PM

IF someone else posts on this account it isn't me. I am person A.
Undecided

lol! trojan y u b person a? ur not the star of the show!

hi everyone, my name is bob and im bipolar
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:42:07 PM

the clock is ticking....
You said it, not me  Tongue

BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:44:00 PM

the clock is ticking....
You said it, not me  Tongue

oh no we are not scamming anyone else anymore we have already commited the scam so only deserve tag and not ban.

it would be pointless to ban this account we have many others to choose from

maybe we should posts public key?
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:46:13 PM

the clock is ticking....
You said it, not me  Tongue

oh no we are not scamming anyone else anymore we have already commited the scam so only deserve tag and not ban.

it would be pointless to ban this account we have many others to choose from

maybe we should posts public key?
Oh, no, you've got it all wrong. We aren't going to ban you. (Well, at least I won't)

BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:46:45 PM

if we get ban we will post using another account with message signed with this bitcoin address 1EH2nUUDswyoMNn3wUA65BqYyewaQZ4xyj
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:47:50 PM

if we get ban we will post using another account with message signed with this bitcoin address 1EH2nUUDswyoMNn3wUA65BqYyewaQZ4xyj
Ok, witnessed.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:53:14 PM

I'm worried.  How long do you think it will take him to read my first messages on this forum when I was called "Martin Lawrence (GuildMiners)"    Roll Eyes

ironcross360

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:55:04 PM

I'm worried.  How long do you think it will take him to read my first messages on this forum when I was called "Martin Lawrence (GuildMiners)"    Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: