Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE ASIC's! - moderator note: scam-  (Read 14837 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 09:08:34 AM

Just let me know how you feel when/if theres guns at your door Smiley

I Will not hire anybody. I will not do any dirty work  Grin

Not a threat  Wink

I always wanted an UZI but the address is not correct so I would not recieve it Sad

Please send tracking code, this way I can go to the address and claim the UZI.

Thanks sir

What would you want with that unreliable inaccurate POS?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BASICasic (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 09:46:20 AM

Hi everyone,

Person A here again, I would like to thank you all for helping make BASICasic a success.

Today is the day, currently 3 people have yet to pay, here are their usernames:

RME
albon
mlawrence

We will not stop until we have collected everything from everyone.

We will be releasing detailed dox on these people shortly and begin the collection process.

INWcxUsB0WyXLS49lNsAA8fGwzA+hbE0bu56BxnceinBaqVysfOXjqx+TZS6O3m54z1n8/FhCtQh+Kgsm02VBx8=
Double-Spent

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 09:54:24 AM

Hi everyone,

Person A here again, I would like to thank you all for helping make BASICasic a success.

Today is the day, currently 3 people have yet to pay, here are their usernames:

RME
albon
mlawrence

We will not stop until we have collected everything from everyone.

We will be releasing detailed dox on these people shortly and begin the collection process.

INWcxUsB0WyXLS49lNsAA8fGwzA+hbE0bu56BxnceinBaqVysfOXjqx+TZS6O3m54z1n8/FhCtQh+Kgsm02VBx8=

You have nothing. I pay you 10BTC if you find my IP.
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 09:56:03 AM

http://iplogger.org/1ag93.jpg
I'll pay you 100BTC if you find mine.

Don't send your addresses to strangers people and remember you are always being monitored so always use TOR.
Double-Spent

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:08:20 AM

Don't send your addresses to strangers people and remember you are always being monitored so always use TOR.

I'm not the hacker, you are. Anyhow, good luck with your lame-ass invisible logger. I'm always behind Tor or a Proxy.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:22:29 AM

I'm not the hacker, you are. Anyhow, good luck with your lame-ass invisible logger. I'm always behind Tor or a Proxy.

That's nothing, still can catch you unless you turn to ashes
Double-Spent

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:25:37 AM

That's nothing, still can catch you unless you turn to ashes

Go ahead
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:36:56 AM

Offering to reveal the identity of Basic Asic for 1 BTC. community fundraiser time!

Offering to reveal name, address, list of all sockpuppets of this guy for 0.5BTC
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:44:20 AM

Atleast somebody around here realizes who we are.

dude, you gotta give me the heads up what threads not to post in. don't reveal my shit bro please

A PM I just received, made me lol. Don't worry your shit is safe you are not under any threat by us and unless you fuck with us we won't fuck with you.
extortion

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:46:53 AM

dude, you gotta give me the heads up what threads not to post in. don't reveal my shit bro please

A PM I just received, made me lol. Don't worry your shit is safe you are not under any threat by us and unless you fuck with us we won't fuck with you.

God dang it Mafia Boy, why are you always doing this shit to me. Am i on candid camera. how the fuck do you find all this information!

Extortion. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.
Double-Spent

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:50:29 AM

God dang it Mafia Boy, why are you always doing this shit to me. Am i on candid camera. how the fuck do you find all this information!

Aren't you using Tor, moron? He's logging the IPs and he can know who is posting by the timestamp, so if you are not using Tor you are as a dumb as you can get. And BTW, he's not asking money to you, so you are probably just a sockpuppet.
extortion

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Aren't you using Tor, moron? He's logging the IPs and he can know who is posting by the timestamp, so if you are not using Tor you are as a dumb as you can get.

actually i'm stealing my neighbors wifi.

Extortion. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.
Double-Spent

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:53:25 AM

Aren't you using Tor, moron? He's logging the IPs and he can know who is posting by the timestamp, so if you are not using Tor you are as a dumb as you can get.

actually i'm stealing my neighbors wifi.

Wow, that's 1337
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:54:47 AM

Information is the key to success. We collect as much information as we can so that our endeavours will be as successful as possible.

I hope that you can see we both have a mutual interest in keeping a close relationship between our groups. We won't interefere with your plans and you don't with ours. We can work together to solve any problems that may occur and provide each other with support.

You have our contact details, stay in touch.
crazynoggin

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:56:31 AM

Haha, who the hell pays for internet anymore.

Use my referral link if you want: https://primedice.com/?ref=Crazynoggin
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:57:18 AM

Offering to reveal the identity of Basic Asic for 1 BTC. community fundraiser time!

Offering to reveal name, address, list of all sockpuppets of this guy for 0.5BTC

Loving how this dude keeps talking to himself.

Any ETA on the noodles?
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 11:00:38 AM

Loving how this dude keeps talking to himself.

Wink
extortion

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 11:02:21 AM

Information is the key to success. We collect as much information as we can so that our endeavours will be as successful as possible.

I hope that you can see we both have a mutual interest in keeping a close relationship between our groups. We won't interefere with your plans and you don't with ours. We can work together to solve any problems that may occur and provide each other with support.

You have our contact details, stay in touch.

BM sent.

ironcross360

Activity: 140

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:28:55 PM

wtf is going on now?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 01:33:31 PM

wtf is going on now?
A scam, that's all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: