Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] |Crypterium - Mobile Cryptobank | Hardcap reached !  (Read 39468 times)
RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

hi admin , i want to change my old wallet because it got hacked

i want to change it from :
0x3031DCdAFCA39AaAdFd91f251e9BfE761d4E0ef8

To

0x89d9b69Cb4c1F2796aa16c3278457BfC02798C75

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:28:34 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 05:07:52 AM by guydin

The distribution will begin next week. It will be done in several batches

amm...why in batches?

they are probably afraid that people will dump it when the receive it. It doesnt really matter if you are going to hold it for the long term, I am fine with it

i do not believe that devs and bounty manager are idiots, they know that bounty pool is 3% and it's not enough to dump market. so that question (why) is pertinent. i am interesting too.

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

amm...why in batches?

they are probably afraid that people will dump it when the receive it. It doesnt really matter if you are going to hold it for the long term, I am fine with it

i do not believe that devs and bounty manager are idiots, they know that bounty pool is 3% and it's not enough to dump market. so that question (why) is pertinent. i am interesting too.

I disagree with you, 3 millions tokens is more than enough to dump the whole market to 0, look at the buy orders I bet there are less than 3 millions
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

amm...why in batches?

I disagree with you, 3 millions tokens is more than enough to dump the whole market to 0, look at the buy orders I bet there are less than 3 millions

1st, only an idiot will think that bounty hunters will sell all bounty pool.
2nd, do not look at etherdelta if we have no dec.exchange.
3rd, when there will be real exchange, price could be rised even from 1 satoshi, if project is good.
watch and learn.
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

Hi. I make promotion for you in twitter bounty my number spreadsheet 318 bitcointalk: Alexbenua97
Change please my wallet registration because was hacked old wallet 0x38E5195e6F8eC76619D0F81fD1797a879b098DD9
Now my new wallet 0x634a1B5AE9077Cd12e054388f649E7142234838C

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

amm...why in batches?

3rd, when there will be real exchange, price could be rised even from 1 satoshi, if project is good.
watch and learn.

Yeah, I think if it got that dramatic, I might just step in with a buy order at 2sat for all 3 million. And pretty much become a millionaire within 2 seconds
So, there really is no worry of going to 0 or even close.

I'm sure there are plenty of ico buyers looking for discounts and non kyc people looking to buy.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

Hi Aerys,

it is already the next week. We already know the specific amount of issued tokens and the percentage of bounty.
Can we count on a complete spreadsheet and distribution this week?

Thanks,
Partizant
choboscientist

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

So do we have a legit date for bounty distribution?
Bonzai

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Presale Starts on 30th of November

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

Announcement thread translation : 100 stakes
Post from the thread author about a relevant news/video from Crypterium team( check for news on the official  twitter/telegram/thread/ website for official news) : 20 stakes

Bonus if your thread has more than 1000 views :   200 stakes
Bonus if your thread has more than 2000 views :   300 stakes

This is not fairly distribution for translation campaign. I have only 100 stakes and you have 1500 stakes? This is really thievery. Not fair, not fair. I'll tell this in every channel especially in telegram.

Why don't you reply me? Huh? Did you hire thread clickers to get more views and stakes? Very bad manager very bad. The worst

Why reply to silly and childish accusations ? If you look at my history of threads, you'll know I don't need to hire anyone to get views as I always have a lot of messages in my threads, same for a lot of translators.
And are you seriously complaining when you posted almost no updates in your thread, missing most of the news ?  Sorry to reward in priority threads with a good reach and not the dead threads.

It means you have already known that you will get more clicks than other translators so you put this silly rules. You can give me less stake because lack of Moderation but you cannot give yourself more stakes because of viewing. This is bullshit and I have already reported you to the team. You gain advantage for yourself. You are a thief.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

amm...why in batches?

watch and learn.

Yeah, I think if it got that dramatic, I might just step in with a buy order at 2sat for all 3 million. And pretty much become a millionaire within 2 seconds
So, there really is no worry of going to 0 or even close.

I'm sure there are plenty of ico buyers looking for discounts and non kyc people looking to buy.

I am not saying this is what's going to happen.

All I want to say is 3 million is more than enough to dump the whole market right now because there arent a lot of buy orders. It's always possible, but highly improbable
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

Post from the thread author about a relevant news/video from Crypterium team( check for news on the official  twitter/telegram/thread/ website for official news) : 20 stakes

This is not fairly distribution for translation campaign. I have only 100 stakes and you have 1500 stakes? This is really thievery. Not fair, not fair. I'll tell this in every channel especially in telegram.

Why don't you reply me? Huh? Did you hire thread clickers to get more views and stakes? Very bad manager very bad. The worst

Why reply to silly and childish accusations ? If you look at my history of threads, you'll know I don't need to hire anyone to get views as I always have a lot of messages in my threads, same for a lot of translators.
And are you seriously complaining when you posted almost no updates in your thread, missing most of the news ?  Sorry to reward in priority threads with a good reach and not the dead threads.

It means you have already known that you will get more clicks than other translators so you put this silly rules. You can give me less stake because lack of Moderation but you cannot give yourself more stakes because of viewing. This is bullshit and I have already reported you to the team. You gain advantage for yourself. You are a thief.

Not sure you really follow bounties as you feel like Aerys2 added the 'views' rules on the translation bounty.

There are plenty of bounties out there right now that pay you more stakes if you get more views which makes perfect sense. If anyone has done more marketing than you why shouldn't that user be rewarded with more tokens? ...

Your points make absolutely no sense whatsoever, sorry.
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

Crypterium manual: How to use use tokens in wallet

This manual was created to show you, dear Crypterium customers, how to easily add a CRPT token to different wallets and transfer them. For your own convenience and safety, it is worth using several wallets for various purposes.

https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypterium-manual-how-to-use-use-tokens-in-wallet-42d7f5c1d9f3
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

I use the same rule everywhere, even in the campaigns i'm not participating in ( like Titanium, where no one complained about this rule oddly as everyone who thinks more than 2s understands that more views means better marketing value, like in most bounties, the content with the biggest reach gets more stakes) so you make no sense.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:35:44 PM
Merited by erickastella (2), tampz (2)

Hi Aerys,

it is already the next week. We already know the specific amount of issued tokens and the percentage of bounty.

Thanks,
Partizant

Yes, I'm trying to get everything get distributed this week, so I'll update you when the team gives me a date.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

Hi Aerys,

Thanks,
Partizant

Yes, I'm trying to get everything get distributed this week, so I'll update you when the team gives me a date.

That's really great. Thanks a lot!
shubuh

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

Hi Aerys,

Thanks,
Partizant

hopefully this week the stake is calculated and immediately distributed as soon as possible

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

Hi Aerys,

Thanks,
Partizant

Thank you so much Aerys2 for this amazing bounty campaign, you are probably the best manager on bitcointalk.
Aerys2 is very professional and works really hard to update the spreadsheet every week, I am sure the distribution phase is going to be fast and smooth.

I am glad to be part of this project. Thanks again man, I just gave you a few merits point because you totally deserve it. I hope you will manage more campaign in the future.

Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

Hi Aerys,

Thanks,
Partizant

Thank you so much Aerys2 for this amazing bounty campaign, you are probably the best manager on bitcointalk.
Aerys2 is very professional and works really hard to update the spreadsheet every week, I am sure the distribution phase is going to be fast and smooth.

I am glad to be part of this project. Thanks again man, I just gave you a few merits point because you totally deserve it. I hope you will manage more campaign in the future.

Thank you for your support, I'll continue working hard to provide the best management possible to participants in my bounties. I hope to see you again in another bounty.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
fanten

Activity: 266

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:02:17 AM

Hi Aerys,

Thanks,
Partizant

Thanks Aerys. You are the best and most active bounty manager that will.keep us update of what is happening. I wish i can join more of the campaigns that managed by you more frequently. Thanks a lot.

Smile
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

Hi Aerys,

Thanks,
Partizant

Aerys2 thanks for the info. I am waiting eagerly distribution
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: