Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] |Crypterium - Mobile Cryptobank | Hardcap reached !  (Read 39468 times)
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

Hello Aeyrs2,
Why on signature sheet, bounty amount changed to translation tokens?

It's looks like:
- signature was reduced
- translation was reduced (from 25% to 19%)
- blog was increased
- twitter is the same

Total bounty pool should be ~2,999,510 CRPT (3%)
Now is ~2,714,593 CRPT (~2,72%)

Where did ~284,917 CRPT disappear?
Why bounty pool was reduced without any official announcement?

I also thought that the released spreadsheet was FINAL. Now there were changes and I don't know if we can protest about it.
Manager, please have a word.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:12:25 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 09:35:35 PM by Aerys2

Crypterium Distribution will begin soon, but before that, I have a news to share with you for the sake of transparency.

The team, without consulting me and despite my total disagreement on this, decided to decrease some bounties to add 14 new participants who worked for them on various tasks.

- The translation bounty has been decreased from 25% to 19%
- The signature bounty has been decreased from 50% to 46%
- The blog bounty has been increased from 15% to 17,9% ( but most of the increase will go to 3 added participants )
- A new bounty of 7,1% for "other participants ", 11 participants, has been added

Sorry for the inconvenience, if it was up to me, nothing would be added and nothing would be reduced after the final calculations as nothing should, exactly what I told to the team but they took the decision on their own.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:14:37 PM

Crypterium Distribution will begin soon, but before that, I have a news to share with you for the sake of transparency.

The team, without consulting me and despite my total disagreement on this, decided to decrease some bounties to add 14 new participants who worked for them on various tasks.

- The blog bounty has been increased from 15% to 17,9% ( but most of the increase will go to 3 added participants )

Sorry for the inconvenience, if it was up to me, nothing would be added and nothing would be reduced after the final calculations as nothing should, exactly what I told to the team but they took the decision on their own.

Thank you for the transparency Aerys2, it's definitely needed.

Crypterium as an ICO did not do well (distributing wise) and they just carry on doing so. In a way I feel like we were kind of betrayed by them, this was NEVER announced nor even mentioned (the "14 new participants").

I'll kindly await for the distribution, thank you.
xianbits

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:02:39 PM

- A new bounty of 7,1% for "other participants ", 11 participants, has been added

Still a courageous act for disagreeing the team's decision about this change. With that, I think we really can't do anything about it. Though the "loss" from our original amount to be received was quite a good amount, the new amount is still generous enough.
Manager, you did well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

Once again the people that support and promote the projects are in the mercy of each team.
i did not participate into this bounty campaign but i did in their ico, spending my ETH For supporting them.

this decision, on reducing the bounty pool shows unproffesionalism!
it's ridiculous, they gathered 40 milion!!!, their life changed and they are not "saying" a thank you action to those who helped them.

Also a note to the manager,
Aerys i think that you did not distribute the percentage in a correct way.
You took a lot of points from the translation group, this is not right, i suggest to re-distribute them again

i am saying again that i did not participate into this bounty campaign, so i am not having any gain from the above suggestion

Partizant

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

Aerys,

I appreciate your clarification and good work.
I hope that everything has already been clarified and distribution will begin in the coming days.
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:46:38 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 05:01:21 AM by Aerys2

I'm constantly asking to the team about the distribution, I let you know as soon as they give me an information on that.

Once again the people that support and promote the projects are in the mercy of each team.
i did not participate into this bounty campaign but i did in their ico, spending my ETH For supporting them.

this decision, on reducing the bounty pool shows unproffesionalism!
it's ridiculous, they gathered 40 milion!!!, their life changed and they are not "saying" a thank you action to those who helped them.

Also a note to the manager,
Aerys i think that you did not distribute the percentage in a correct way.
You took a lot of points from the translation group, this is not right, i suggest to re-distribute them again

i am saying again that i did not participate into this bounty campaign, so i am not having any gain from the above suggestion

The team chose to take a lot of % from these specific bounties, I don't think it's the good choice and it does not reflect their importance

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:34:31 AM

Is ok sir. is not your fault
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:13:51 AM

A team that is neither professional nor trustworthy.
How can they change the amount at the last minute?

A contract is a contract!!

And now they think we're gonna believe they will follow their roadmap?

miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:04:19 AM

how soon will be distribution? i have some deadline in few days.
and do not excuse it is not your falt. it is devs decission.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

Oh wow this is not professional at all, they are making themselves look so bad. We worked really hard for them during the past few months and they betrayed us like this. They told us that they will keep their words and give us 3% of the total supply in the blog post but now in the last minute they want to decrease our bounties. Also the price dumped a lot in the past few days, people are losing confidence in this project.

mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

Strange decision of the crypterium team to change bounties numbers at the last minute.
With a solid project, it would be stupid to lose investor confidence because of such decisions

In any case, thanks to Aerys for your transparency and your involvement in this campaign

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:23:08 AM

Is ok sir. is not your fault

thanks for your courageous act of transparency, inspite of the success of the project with our help, the team just add and give somebody the percentage of bounties that are dedicated for us. that is an act of unprofessionalism.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:05:09 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 01:43:21 PM by flashbit

Strange decision of the crypterium team to change bounties numbers at the last minute.
With a solid project, it would be stupid to lose investor confidence because of such decisions

In any case, thanks to Aerys for your transparency and your involvement in this campaign

WTF ?

I have invest a nice ETH bag, now I discover this! Be sure I will sell my CRPT the 1st day on a serious exchange.
I didn't wear their signature so I don't loose any reward but I can't trust a team that don't honor is engagement.

imagine that you take a cointelegraph advertisement and when its the day pay you tell them that you won't give all the money because you have to give a part to your friends.

seriously  ??

They deserve to be in scam accusation!!

Oh wow this is not professional at all, they are making themselves look so bad. We worked really hard for them during the past few months and they betrayed us like this. They told us that they will keep their words and give us 3% of the total supply in the blog post but now in the last minute they want to decrease our bounties. Also the price dumped a lot in the past few days, people are losing confidence in this project.

You get it yep.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

I can understand why participants are upset...
But it isn't really a huge difference...

I am indifferent of the situation. 3% is a lucrative amount

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

I can understand why participants are upset...
But it isn't really a huge difference...

I am indifferent of the situation. 3% is a lucrative amount

So, if your boss say you will win less that it was written on your contact you will say thank you ?
A contract is a contract ! No one can say it's enough, or good, or blabla, it's like a scam, nothing else.

You don't see the difference, but did you calculate the whole amount ?

That will give them a bad reputation, we are not at school.
anwear

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

thank you for the notice but unfortunately why should be reduced alokasinya when will be distributed

lukax8

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

- The bounty campaigns starts at the moment of creation of this thread
- 3% is allocated to the bounty, the amount of rewards will depend on the token sale results
- The Bounty Manager can make slight changes in the Bounty Campaign if deemed necessary
- If your rank change during the campaign, PM the Bounty Manager Aerys2
- Using multi-accounts, cheating, using someone else to do the work and spamming or any kind of unethical behavior when participating to one of the campaigns are not allowed and will get you disqualified from all bounties.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of rules from each bounty  at any time without prior notice and you accept and agree to the changes. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes.

Unfortunately they can change.

Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

- 3% is allocated to the bounty, the amount of rewards will depend on the token sale results
- The Bounty Manager can make slight changes in the Bounty Campaign if deemed necessary
- Using multi-accounts, cheating, using someone else to do the work and spamming or any kind of unethical behavior when participating to one of the campaigns are not allowed and will get you disqualified from all bounties.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of rules from each bounty  at any time without prior notice and you accept and agree to the changes. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes.

This rule doesnt mean they can change the %, it's only for the changes in the rules, not in the amount of tokens allocated.
Changing rules is not the same thing than reducing the bounty tokens for real bounty participants after the end of the bounty. Bounty pool is an essential thing that can't and should not be changed after the bounty, it's a question of moral contract like someone said ahead.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

This rule doesnt mean they can change the %, it's only for the changes in the rules, not in the amount of tokens allocated.
Changing rules is not the same thing than reducing the bounty tokens for real bounty participants after the end of the bounty. Bounty pool is an essential thing that can't and should not be changed after the bounty, it's a question of moral contract like someone said ahead.

do we have any updates when will be distribution?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: