Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:38:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 is best year for cryptoholders  (Read 5707 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

I really hope so that 2020 is the best year for cryptoholders
Appreciate every year that comes.

If you are too appreciative though this year has been very slow and frustrating to most, bear markets are giving you a chance to collect more coins on your stash. It may not be the best year for you but like I said, appreciate it.

There are unique things that are happening each year so all of them are the best.
I think that is not a bad investment for me, I advise you to look for other investments and other es because this game is on top and the market is very competitive now who knows what will be brought to market the next hour.
Most are bullish with the market and this competitive market is bringing everyone into the new level of trading.

We can't blame those people who doesn't like the bear market and all they want is to earn from their investment but they don't know how to make this bad days into good days by buying at the dip.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:57:46 AM

I have invested in eventchain and power ledger. And hoping to invest in centra and wtc coins.. But i sell those in 2020.., 

2020 good year for crypto holders? Most saying 2020 is the milestone for digital currencies

Tell the masters your comments

In my opinion it is too early to make any assumptions about 2020. This will be more realistic in the second half of 2019. I believe that if the coins in which you invest have to become successful, then they will become them in 2019. Well, a year later, we will certainly see new, more promising coins, so do not look too much ahead.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

Today, more and more governments from different countries are adopting and agreeing the legislative framework for the development of crypt. Conferences are held every day, the phenomenon of crypt is widespread in Ukraine, many young people are joining.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

Who knows when see massive adoption in crypto. And you have invested in coins which are not for everyone.
I prefer Bitcoin because it is the only one cryptocurrency for everyone Wink.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

I think it may not need to wait until 2020, because the production of bitcoin will be halved in this year, and every bull market will be in the year before half, so it is likely that the bull market will come in 2019.
kombatx
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

New projects are always a risk. I would not invest only in new projects. Always a part of investments must be invested in reliable assets, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

▀          [   BUY TOKENS!   ]   REMCO :  Remittance Token  [   BUY TOKENS!   ]          ▀
World's 1st Powerful Distributed Token-Generating Platform for Money Transfer
▄       WHITEPAPER       ▄        FACEBOOK       ▄        TWITTER       ▄        GITHUB       ▄
TurkiyePriest

Activity: 1011
Merit: 128

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

I already think that the holders have always won better. The market will have a boom in 2020.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

2020 is too far away as you can see one of your favorite investment named Centra has already diluted and turned out to be a fake project, secondly if you are investing for long term i suggest to invest in btc and eth only, they will provide you with good gains and less risk at the same time.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

I have invested in eventchain and power ledger. And hoping to invest in centra and wtc coins.. But i sell those in 2020.., 

2020 good year for crypto holders? Most saying 2020 is the milestone for digital currencies

and if you have analyzed it and know for the future progress, maybe you can hold it that long, but the market situation will not always be the same from time to time. I think in the future there will be many more alt alt from alt which you have as long investment.

chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

I don't understand why 2020? For crypto investors, the best year is the one in which you bought at a cheap price, and got the profit. I think that we should not thought about years and seasons.  It have no sense.
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

2020, The best year for crypto holders ? Well, how can you say that? By checking out the predictions ? Well I don't think so. It'll be great if it goes in a good way like how we think, but no one can predict what exactly will happen. All we can do is just hope for the best.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

There are more than a thousand crypto-coins, and this figure continues to grow. Of course, not everyone can stay afloat. The new year has already become a turning point for many tokens. Some will soon disappear or become worthless. However, the rest continue to exist and become more expensive.Don't forget to stock up on coins from the top 20 list, my portfolio necessarily has bitcoin, ether, neo, ether classic, wavelets, ardor, eos, omg,nem, iota.

viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

Yes, a year ago there was much more optimism towards altcoins, everyone expected a decrease in the share of bitcoin capitalization and an increase in the prices of tokens of promising projects. Unfortunately, investors preferred bitcoin in hard times and invest less in ICO. We really need another popularity wave of cryptocurrency, and for this it is necessary to legalize them to attract investment funds. I think for 2 years they are quite likely to be legalized.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

There are more than a thousand crypto-coins, and this figure continues to grow. Of course, not everyone can stay afloat. The new year has already become a turning point for many tokens. Some will soon disappear or become worthless. However, the rest continue to exist and become more expensive.Don't forget to stock up on coins from the top 20 list, my portfolio necessarily has bitcoin, ether, neo, ether classic, wavelets, ardor, eos, omg,nem, iota.

In my opinion holding bitcoin is much better idea than investing in different ICOs. In such a case you take less risks, and at least have a valuable thing(bitcoin).
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

Seem like we have to wait for 2 year more to say crypto will be adopted by the mass base on this conclusion.  Truth is, the earlier you have invested the better for the price will keep increasing and if you buy tokens by 2020, the price of that eventchain which I have no idea might be more than what it is today same goes for the power ledger. The earlier the better which is why they end up preselling with bonuses too for investors to simply satisfy them.
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

We cannot really predict what will happen in the future and we should have assurance if that coin has a big potential to go higher value. Always read all their information so that you will know what their plans ahead.
strawhatters

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

2020 will be a good year for cryptocurrencies but i don't think it is that because of what you said.

i believe that very soon the altcoin market will blow up and all the crap coins will be flushed down the toilet where they came from. only good projects will survive the upcoming flush and the bear market where everyone is going to dump and dump hard.

in near future, hopefully, the projects will change purpose from useless pump and dumps that you see today to some real cryptocurrencies to be used in real life.

By that time, I think that crypto would have gone far already. Many changes would have happen and crypto would be used in day to day transaction or business of people, whether it's for work or personal.

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

Being patient will always reward us. Bitcoin would surely try to break its last all time high of $20k. Hopefully it would reach atleast $100k.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

I think we can invent eternal engine in 2109. The idea is that noone knows can it be so or not. Just Vanga maybe. If you are not Vange this words do not make sense.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

who knows, but you might right about that, holding that long might have a chance for you to sell when its price goes up. but holding that long you must become patient first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: