Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big News From China  (Read 2191 times)
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:52:05 AM

Big news from china🔼

https://www.huobi.pro/zh-cn/notice_detail/?id=651. Huobi, one of the biggest crypto exchange in China, will resume its operation at 12:00, 26th, October (China Time)

We are excited to announce that Huobi Pro will support Tether(USDT) trading pairs. USDT deposit and withdrawal is available from 18:00 October 24th,2017(GMT+8). And BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT trading will start at 12:00 October 26th,2017(GMT+8).

The fact that they resume operations just shows us one thing.
CHINA is going to step back from their ban on cryptocurrencies exchanges.

Huobi is an exchange that is up to the rules, if they resume operates, OKCoin and other chinese exchanges are expected to follow up.
I really hope that we will see an official update from the chinese government about the trading ban, it could impact the bitcoin price positively.

tscen

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:20:37 AM

Big news from china🔼

https://www.huobi.pro/zh-cn/notice_detail/?id=651. Huobi, one of the biggest crypto exchange in China, will resume its operation at 12:00, 26th, October (China Time)

We are excited to announce that Huobi Pro will support Tether(USDT) trading pairs. USDT deposit and withdrawal is available from 18:00 October 24th,2017(GMT+8). And BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT trading will start at 12:00 October 26th,2017(GMT+8).

The fact that they resume operations just shows us one thing.
CHINA is going to step back from their ban on cryptocurrencies exchanges.

Huobi is an exchange that is up to the rules, if they resume operates, OKCoin and other chinese exchanges are expected to follow up.
I really hope that we will see an official update from the chinese government about the trading ban, it could impact the bitcoin price positively.

You are being fooled by this false information. China banned exchange and nothing has been changed.

"Big News From China" is spreading false information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320265.0
TheMojo1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:08:42 AM

Big news from china🔼

May say Huobi try to Break china ban by start huobi.pro  and this is may work and may not work .

any way exchanges will be BTC/non CYS
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:35:18 PM

What a surprise!!! Not. This was to be expected, and to be honest, I find this to be fitting more in the bad news category. It was nice for once to not have China be part of the market, and now they slowly make a come back, regardless of the form, it's pure shit. The market has shown to be perfectly fine without Chinese exchanges being around, and for that reason, I would have liked them to stay away at least till next year, but it is what it is. I just hope that people for once take distance from that country, because they contribute to nothing but problems due to their paranoid government. I already wonder what they are going to pull once the market reaches another all time high in the coming weeks/months. Roll Eyes
I understand what you mean.  However, hopefully the market will keep in mind what happened with all of the recent China problems: after a couple of weeks it shrugged them off and kept going.  If and when this happens again with China, hopefully it will have little impact on price.  And even if it does, it will be another good buying opportunity as the market has already proven that China is no longer an essential participant.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:41:02 PM

What a surprise!!! Not. ...
That's what I thought also. Anyone who sold recently is about to get a history lesson on fake Chinese ban news. This is not the first time and, since it worked again, it will not be the last.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:17:57 PM

Big news from china🔼

I am surprise such news come out before 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China ends. Might be totally invalid announcement.  We need to understand what 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is. It happens only every 5 years and on congress Communist party put out plan for next decades. Usually they also announce who will be China president 5 years from now. So whatever happen before the end of congress is just bla bla bla.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:07:18 PM

You are being fooled by this false information. China banned exchange and nothing has been changed.

"Big News From China" is spreading false information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320265.0

Lol you"re such a troll  Grin Actually we knew all the time that there is no definitive "ban" and that "ban" means some regulation,some ground rules and legal definitions. That actually is better for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in the long term.  Anyway even if there is a real ban China is not so relevant anymore.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:14:43 PM

Lol you"re such a troll  Grin Actually we knew all the time that there is no definitive "ban" and that "ban" means some regulation,some ground rules and legal definitions. That actually is better for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in the long term.  Anyway even if there is a real ban China is not so relevant anymore.

I really think that China's ban on trading the coin outside their country is for them to hoard a
vast amount of it and eventually release it once the price is too high.

China never ban mining on their country which means that they are having more and more coin
without having it traded to other countries. This might be a fake news but China will soon be
back on the trading.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:21:17 PM

We saw a rise after China banned bitcoin .Do with the return of China will see the dump or correction of bitcoin at 2000 usd for example?
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:00:07 PM

Big news from china🔼

I`m unsure of the news you are carrying, all we know china behavior at the end of september 2017, China has forcibly shut down BTCC which is the second biggest Bitcoin market in China, after its action then cunningly China launched altcoin their own product, this incident make eye I`m open and aware, "maybe in that way also china dominate world market".
Aa..rrrgg..hhhhh .....
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:24:43 PM

Big news from china🔼

This is very interesting i have few friend in china who holds big coins and some of them are giving them their bitcoin so i ran it for them it is like we are going in tandem again in trading which we can easily grow our bitcoin in trading this is the biggest news in china i will tell them right away. And i will try to research more information regading this.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:46:43 AM

Big news from china🔼

Good news even if expected. It could ease some people’s concerns and allow the price of Bitcoin to rise as new investors join in. Anytime there is positive news about Bitcoin it tends to make the price spike up some. It should also benefit any altcoins that this exchange provides. China is apparently not out of the Bitcoins business at least for a while.

rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:15:10 AM

Okay, this thread have been called "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320265.0" as spreading fake news and Some of here are right and i am also right to tagged this news as a suspicious move from China, Read the thread guys.
Huobi is banned in China. No exchange of BTC / CNY Legal Tender (bank wire, third party payment etc) is allowed to operate in China.

The current running exchanges e.g. okcoin, huobi, btcchina etc are all going to close down this month before the final limit date given by the government.

Those Chinese exchanges can register abroad e.g. in Hongkong, Singapore, Japan, Virgin Islands or whatever low tax lite regulation countries, and running with BTC / NON-CNY currency pair. the case in the post "Big News From China", huobi.com registered abroad with a new domain huobi.pro, running with btc / usd tether to bypass China gov's ban. it has nothing to do with China.

Will it work? may be, may be not. For how long is a question.
usd tether is just like btc-e code or Liberty Reserve waiting to be cracked down by the US Authority.
The whole fake foreign but real Chinese companies like huobi.pro or okcoin.com etc are all operating in China, maybe even by the same group of people in the same office and the same room. China gov surely can raid them over night.

US gov already showed us this with btc-e, which its even worse that they hunted the russian admin down in Greece. compare to this, China has prefect authority.

In conclusion, exchange of bitcoin or any crypto for fiat or reverse is banned in China. stop spreading false information.
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:49:32 AM

We saw a rise after China banned bitcoin .Do with the return of China will see the dump or correction of bitcoin at 2000 usd for example?

China might have most of the coin as of now that is why when they were banned from trading outside their country the price went up. Which may mean once they join the trading again price might go down. but I doubt that it will be anytime soon. Maybe they will be allowed to trade again when the price reach $15000 mark. Do the math if what will it make for their country.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:14:49 AM

I have learned a valuable lesson this time, don’t rely on news when it comes to bitcoin. Because even news and rumors are prone for corrections and like bitcoin price it can change as fast as it goes. This will be a hard and regrettable reason to those who sold they’re bitcoin @2800$ with this news. It’s a pain to they’re investments.

HODL
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:06:25 AM

I don't know if it was connected or the reason why price goes up and doing fine again. We're back at less than $6k again. With or without China, we are good but of course the more, the merrier. With this news, $7k-$10k is likely possible before the end of this year.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:18:32 AM

this is good news, i think the exchanges from china had finally made an agreement with their government, i think one by one, the exchanges will open up, and again will come back in the crypto market,  there is still a chance that only one exchange will be permitted by the chinese government or there will be a limit in the exchanges, but with this news, bitcoin is back in china again, and hopefully there will be no more scare in china, since they were the reason the price had dropped a few weeks ago. let's also not forget that the world is watching china's every movement,not just by their military but with their investments as well, i have read an article that china wanted to their fiat as petrocurrency,i think when it comes to bitcoin, since they cannot copy it, they might make a cryptocoin of their own as well, just like what japan did, and i think their cryptocoin, may have a chance against bitcoin, considering their bitcoin users,  but over all, this is good news, and hopefully, china will promote their exchanges as well, thus promoting bitcoin, and soon other countries who still doubt bitcoin, might change their mind, since china is always changing its mind.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:34:01 AM

It's a great news for Chinese that once again crypto activities are going to be started there in their country. I am not saying that not a good news for the others but truly I am not excited about this news. This was known that China will jump again into the crypto world but this sooner was not expected.
I am happy for one thing that now China has got a clear message that crypto and bitcoin don't need China to support it but China need it for their economy.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:39:35 AM

This is great news but I am bit pissed off with this news, if the government not sure about the decision they shouldn't make a rush decision and caused the market become unstable, but with this news I believe the bitcoin price ia going to rise faster, but the investors will be careful to put the money in crypto currencies
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:53:01 AM

That's what i was expecting after the ban over the cryptocurrencies by china few days back. China failed to defeat the cryptos, they have now realized that they have made a big mistake. Now bitcoin and cryptos are  ready to achieve new heights of success.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: