Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone  (Read 65337 times)
NikoInc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:27:59 PM

Comes out to about $20-$40 per month.
Using 2 Phones -

So somebody using one phone would get around $10-$20 per month
Still around $150 per year.

I'm using two phones also (same plan) lol... so I'll see if I can get .01 in 5 days.
Thanks for the feedback so I have something to compare against.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:41:24 PM

Using 2 Phones -

I'm using two phones also (same plan) lol... so I'll see if I can get .01 in 5 days.

Almost everything you see here is from coinbycall
https://blockchain.info/address/1PzRxkHkMKThomdqXZuuK2ng73A6AWdYix
from 23 november till today ... so you can make more if you really want!

Space for rent if its still trending
CoinByCall (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 11:42:53 PM

All coinbycall phone numbers have been banned on the EE (Everything Everywhere) Network in the UK.

I questioned them on twitter and they said it was a service they didn't support.

http://www.freebitcoingiveaway.co.uk/coinbycall-uk-numbers-barred-by-orange-t-mobile-and-everything-everywhere-networks/

coinbycall - is there anything you can do about this?

Can we get new UK Numbers? EE is the largest mobile network.

Oh my god. This is wrong on so many levels.

1. You publish our numbers on a blog post. Please remove the numbers immediately.

2. You mention our phone numbers towards your phone provider, when it is absolutely clear (your common sense should tell you that before you contacted them) that telecom providers do not like our service because the fact that CBC allows the caller to earn money just leads to the offered unlimited plans to get used extremely, and if everyone would use them without stopping, the providers would make only loss, not profit. Their plans are based on mixed calculations, of course. They still have to pay for your calls, even if you have an "unlimited" plan.

3. You contacted your provider via *Twitter*... again mentioning the number. OMG. Why don't you take something like this to eMail where it belongs? If you can, please remove the Twitter posting or change it and remove our number at least. And then you even tell them about CoinByCall and give them the URL. Oh. My. God. Now they'll watch it of course and ban any new numbers that should pop up.

I don't know... this is so... naive... to say the least. Anyway, please remove all references to our numbers immediately, otherwise you are just ruining it for everyone else (other Providers googling the numbers and then see the reference to CBC).

Damn. And "thanks". Awesome job. Sad

CoinByCall (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 11:45:40 PM

Hello,
there is a possibility to reset the germans numbers? My girlfriend is calling for me there by Skype and it says for 4 of them that are blocked by Skype...i already create the 5 numbers to give it to her for calling... it is possible???
Thanks in advance
Cheers Smiley

No, but in your particular case you can create a new account.

Is there any new numbers for Finland as there are for Germany?
Making a new account shows the same numbers

Why would you need new Finland numbers?
serje
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:50:36 PM

I think you should close the site now!
Send all the bitcoins to all the people how have some
and delete all the accounts made after 24 January!
Make a new site and invite all the members before 24 January back and make the site invite only!

zulu860

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

iseebitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 12:10:11 AM

All coinbycall phone numbers have been banned on the EE (Everything Everywhere) Network in the UK.

I questioned them on twitter and they said it was a service they didn't support.

http://www.freebitcoingiveaway.co.uk/coinbycall-uk-numbers-barred-by-orange-t-mobile-and-everything-everywhere-networks/

1. You publish our numbers on a blog post. Please remove the numbers immediately.

2. You mention our phone numbers towards your phone provider, when it is absolutely clear (your common sense should tell you that before you contacted them) that telecom providers do not like our service because the fact that CBC allows the caller to earn money just leads to the offered unlimited plans to get used extremely, and if everyone would use them without stopping, the providers would make only loss, not profit. Their plans are based on mixed calculations, of course. They still have to pay for your calls, even if you have an "unlimited" plan.

3. You contacted your provider via *Twitter*... again mentioning the number. OMG. Why don't you take something like this to eMail where it belongs? If you can, please remove the Twitter posting or change it and remove our number at least. And then you even tell them about CoinByCall and give them the URL. Oh. My. God. Now they'll watch it of course and ban any new numbers that should pop up.

I don't know... this is so... naive... to say the least. Anyway, please remove all references to our numbers immediately, otherwise you are just ruining it for everyone else (other Providers googling the numbers and then see the reference to CBC).

I hope this doesn't ruin it for us i really enjoy your site it has helped me out tremendously.
Its like a job sometimes lol

Bitcoins: 157TGFQRUWuBC5pREHcpkXfgCWGrQ9Zti6   iseebitcoins.com
Zimstake: EDEtRKNMUMZrsMCxTKvnz8U2Y84NPQDS2r
Cannabiscoin: CGj3H5AgJKTNeiPCsv2akbQiSSGUjcRjBE
zulu860

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

iseebitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 12:12:52 AM

Using 2 Phones -

Good luck please post when you do

Bitcoins: 157TGFQRUWuBC5pREHcpkXfgCWGrQ9Zti6   iseebitcoins.com
Zimstake: EDEtRKNMUMZrsMCxTKvnz8U2Y84NPQDS2r
Cannabiscoin: CGj3H5AgJKTNeiPCsv2akbQiSSGUjcRjBE
serje
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:15:57 AM

I hope this doesn't ruin it for us i really enjoy your site it has helped me out tremendously.
Zulu I'm 140% with you at the it's like a job sometimes!
I really started to like Finland radio Smiley

jmsr1978

Activity: 355

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 01:20:08 AM

Zulu I'm 140% with you at the it's like a job sometimes!
I really started to like Finland radio Smiley

I love Finland radio Cheesy

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
TCM

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:32:26 AM

Welcome to the mindless post-privacy generation. Stupidity reigns supreme there, I heard.

Anyway, does anyone know of a way for foreigners to call Finland landline for a flat fee? Everyone wants to charge per minute. :/
serje
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:36:55 AM

Welcome to the mindless post-privacy generation. Stupidity reigns supreme there, I heard.

Anyway, does anyone know of a way for foreigners to call Finland landline for a flat fee? Everyone wants to charge per minute. :/
From where are you?

TCM

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:04:00 PM

From where are you?

.de
jmsr1978

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 01:39:04 PM

i call to finland from germany too...

NikoInc

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:21:11 PM

Just so everybody is clear.

Just wondering if calls are still counted if site has error?
I think you said yes in another post but I want to be sure.

Internal Server Error

Undefined offset: 0

Thanks
NikoInc
CoinByCall (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 04:15:11 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2020, 05:43:55 PM by mprep

I think you should close the site now!
Send all the bitcoins to all the people how have some
and delete all the accounts made after 24 January!
Make a new site and invite all the members before 24 January back and make the site invite only!

LOL.

Yes.
NikoInc

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:20:37 PM

Yes.

Bravo Grin

Thanks for replying.
CoinByCall (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 12:08:20 AM

Litecoin minimum transaction fee is now 0.001, can you update please?

https://litecoin.info/Transaction_fees

Finally done, sorry for the delay.
NikoInc

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:26:22 PM

Noticed I've been getting kicked quickly (2 US Numbers) in the past day
and this morning. Just wondering if you notice the kicked calls and if its
on my end or maybe there's some other issues, just curious.

Thanks
jmsr1978

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 05:45:38 PM

Litecoin minimum transaction fee is now 0.001, can you update please?

https://litecoin.info/Transaction_fees

Finally done, sorry for the delay.

Nice, thanks!

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:06:56 PM

Noticed I've been getting kicked quickly (2 US Numbers) in the past day
and this morning. Just wondering if you notice the kicked calls and if its
on my end or maybe there's some other issues, just curious.

Thanks

happens to me sometimes too if you call consistently for a long period of time. If you wait a few hours should be ok. Use a different number in the meantime
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: