Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA Price Prediction 2018  (Read 58193 times)
flag39 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:36:15 AM

I opened this discussion because I think there are new developments about IOTA, the community should be aware and your opinion matters most

The link below  talks about private transactions on iota and imagine with a absolute zero fee!
https://blog.iota.org/research-on-private-transactions-in-iota-cd546751e2c4

This link is a real use case of iota
https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/78rja1/iota_ev_charging_station_by_elaad_demoed_at_the/

Oyster is also using iota to store encrypted data
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222507.0

Here is a price prediction from this institute
https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/iota/iota-price-prediction-2018-little-known-cryptocurrency-record-four-digit-returns/

Last but most important, What do you think?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:41:21 PM

IOTA is not going to make money in the coming decade.
mayadin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:40:31 PM

IOTA is definetly a good asset, given the current place in market cap, not sure what it can do better to rise.
eng_ali_amer

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:59:38 AM

I think IOTA price will depend on how far will devices use the IoT in their components. and i do not expect to be much more in 2018, it may reach 5$ by December 2018 for the best expectations.  (by the way i already bought a lot of it )
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:00:27 AM

Iota in 2018 will be good time for it to make a many move. Community waiting for next development to be done.iota is only one coin which did not use block but using tangle and i really like its free fee when i send the iota. I read in the roadmap iota have a great feature in 2018. Accumulating it..

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:51:31 AM

I think that the private transactions are going to be the most important one.

Once they can implement a built in mixing service like Monero/Dash then the price is going to get pumped, hard. But right now, there isn't a lot of interest in the coin so it seems. People aren't really keeping an eye on IOTA.

Could be a good time to accumulate but also could go down further.
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:53:52 AM

In my opinion iOTA is quite overrated right now already.
not too much big gains possible in the near future without the whole crypto market growing and growing. (which it hopefully does though)

I see it around 0.50 - 0.70 for a long long time from now on. maybe half 2018 even
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:04:10 AM

Well it's still very nice gains for ICO investors and i'm sure that a lot of them wouldn't mind dumping their coins at a lower level because they have already made hundreds of times in terms of fiat gains from their ICO investments.

Short term, expect some few more dips in price.

But if they keep up with their promises then yeah, they could well achieve many ATHs from now on.

tingemoto56

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:20:51 AM

IOTO will move forward as long as there are partnership with larger players in the IOT space.

The current wallet needs more work to allow it to improve.

Items such as security with the wallet is important.

More exposure, listed on multiple exchanges.

The devs not getting caught up in the slack dealing with FUD and the like.

Tinge
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:55:15 AM

IOTA is very technically advanced coin. I think IOTA is going to be new litecoin or nem in terms of use, I bet its going to be 3rd best coin ever. But it is still too early as I wait for early buyers to dump.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:52:33 AM

Money, do you mean profit? most people value company because of its potential for growth and not the present state, if you like it or not, IOTA is still one of the best project in the space and its potential stands out
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:56:09 AM

In the first half of 2018 i think iota will reach a new alltime high. The Price is good to buy now, i have some coins since a few months and will add up some more.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:07:57 PM

Honestly speaking, these news and real-world usage will not affect the price of it in 2018 as long as BTC's having a bull run. This case is also applicable to all the altcoins out there. If BTC continues its bullish trend in the coming year, we will see all-time lows coming from the alts market. But, if it will run a sideways pattern, we could see some ATH again from the alts especially the IOTA. We could hope big time that in 2018, IOTA will make a comeback and have a $1 value again.
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:35:13 PM

Honestly speaking, these news and real-world usage will not affect the price of it in 2018 as long as BTC's having a bull run. This case is also applicable to all the altcoins out there. If BTC continues its bullish trend in the coming year, we will see all-time lows coming from the alts market. But, if it will run a sideways pattern, we could see some ATH again from the alts especially the IOTA. We could hope big time that in 2018, IOTA will make a comeback and have a $1 value again.
BTC bull market is only due to BTC hard fork and will definitely end November 18. All altcoins suffer from this fork. IOTA will keep decreasing, like all altcoins do. Guess we will see a rate of 0.2$-0.25$ before the 18th.
But this has nothing to do with the project itself. Rate will reach 0.45$-0.55$ soon after fork.
I recommend to buy on the 17th.
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:53:06 PM

I am agree with ArminH

btw what was the ICO price of IOTA?
arsy95

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:58:26 AM

Well it's still very nice gains for ICO investors and i'm sure that a lot of them wouldn't mind dumping their coins at a lower level because they have already made hundreds of times in terms of fiat gains from their ICO investments.

Short term, expect some few more dips in price.

But if they keep up with their promises then yeah, they could well achieve many ATHs from now on.

IOTA's ICO happened in 2015 at a cap of 500k.

IOTA got up x200 since then.

Monero got up x200 since 2015. Ethereum got up x200 since then. What a shit argument
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:21:28 AM

Can I have some reasons behind your statement.
JusiW

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:46:54 PM

while most of alt are falling down, IOTA rate increasing, any specific reason of this Huh
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:27:20 AM

while most of alt are falling down, IOTA rate increasing, any specific reason of this Huh

probably due to the relative low price of IOTA (with respect to the ATH at $1). I am not sure about it but now more and more people say that something big will come but don't make an investement based on rumors :p For me, IOTA has very interesting technology although the development process is slow.   
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:53:16 AM

Ethereum needed around 2-3 years to reach a market cap of 30 billion USD, also because huge corporate interest and cooperations with big names.

IOTA is right now establishing those cooperations, and most of them have not been announced.
Dominik Schiener was in Korea speaking with Samsung, this info is not that well known and was only published in german language. Wink
Expect Fujitsu and BMW. Deutsche Telekom seems to be on board too.

So I think if IOTA goes big, and it will. With the current dynamics and growth in crypto market it wont need 2 years to reach 30 billion USD, maybe just a year or less and it could happen fast.
My prediction for the price of 1 MIOTA is from now 40 cent and 1 billion market cap up to 5-10 billions maybe end of this year or beginning of 2018, so near 5 USD. I predict 20-30 billions market cap by end 2018.

Some according TA: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/IOTUSD/Zm0hUDgP-IOTAUSD-Long-term-view-Huge-upside-potential/

IOTA and XMR are my 2 best bets for 2018.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: