Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem  (Read 58822 times)
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

the first time I see a project like this, I am interested in the concept, interesting, hopefully this project can be useful in the future, I strongly support this project Good Luck TIM  Wink
finvestor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:43:04 AM

Are there any plans to start mining  crypto currency? If so, which method do you plan to use?)

I read that tokens will be minted at once, hence no more mining. Not that kind of project that would require mining.
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:22:54 PM

Greetings to all the potential investors! I wasn’t pleased with the fact that the use of the Eth blockchain doesn’t feature in Debitum’s infrastructure, although initially the developers claimed that they were using it in the work of their service. What do you think about this? 
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:24:13 PM

Good afternoon. You write that new small and medium budinesses, provide official documents describing their activities when signing in on the platform. I’m wondering what kind of documents do they use to confirm their activities?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:27:36 PM

Greetings to all the potential investors! I wasn’t pleased with the fact that the use of the Eth blockchain doesn’t feature in Debitum’s infrastructure, although initially the developers claimed that they were using it in the work of their service. What do you think about this? 
I think that you obviously got acquainted with the description of the project not carefully enough. Debitum network will be a complex software of medium complexity, which will be based on the Ethereum blockchain and a number of gateways to connect counterparties.
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:28:05 PM

An opportinity to work with Debitium via a broker or agent is tempting for companies that don’t want to spend a lot of time signing in. But are there any differences between this option of working with the platform and the other one in which one has to work directly with an agent?
ggcript

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:29:29 PM

I think that you obviously got acquainted with the description of the project not carefully enough. Debitum network will be a complex software of medium complexity, which will be based on the Ethereum blockchain and a number of gateways to connect counterparties.
Hello. And didn’t really understand which counterparties will connect to the platform via the gateways?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:31:56 PM

I’ve seen information about the referral system now. Does anyone know what exact kind of reward will users receive for inviting new users to the platform?
askon

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:32:15 PM

Hello. And didn’t really understand which counterparties will connect to the platform via the gateways?
Counterparties take responsibility for managing other standards of distributed applications in Debitum.
ggcript

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:34:25 PM

Counterparties take responsibility for managing other standards of distributed applications in Debitum.
Mmmm, well, I got it, thanks) Look, I'm really interested in this project, I’d like to invest. But so far I hasn’t found any information about the platform’s security system. Maybe someone can tell me anything about it?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:34:34 PM

Hello. As far I understand, the trust rating on the Debitum platform will be an important thing for every user. Friends, is there information on what criteria will be used to form the trust rating?

askon

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

Mmmm, well, I got it, thanks) Look, I'm really interested in this project, I’d like to invest. But so far I hasn’t found any information about the platform’s security system. Maybe someone can tell me anything about it?

Well, look, the platform will have the maximum degree of protection, because  the Debitum Network does not use its own generalization mechanism, its resistance to the attacks on confidential data and fault tolerance are comparable to those ones of Ethereum. And by the way, the network has no internal failure for the same reason.
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:54:19 PM

Hello. Can anyone tell me where one can read the most current news about the forthcoming ICO of this project?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:56:06 PM

Hello. Can anyone tell me where one can read the most current news about the forthcoming ICO of this project?
Hello. You can subscribe to the official website on mailings or to subscribe to Debitum Telegram-channel.
Debitum

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:46:33 PM

Please join our telegram channel: https://t.me/debitum

Debitum

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:19:17 PM

Main data will be stored in blockchain smart contracts and encrypted in ipfs. Additional data will have encrypted backups in aws servers

orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

This project has a good concept to help small communities in entrepreneurship. Small to medium enterprises will find it helpful

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Debitum

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:21:39 PM

Hello. As far I understand, the trust rating on the Debitum platform will be an important thing for every user. Friends, is there information on what criteria will be used to form the trust rating?
Trust ratings will be based on historical performance.

lazarus.hlz

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:31:45 PM

I read your WP, the project is quite well thought out! I have to keep my eye on it.
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:03:10 PM

I think this very nice project, this project will help medium-sized businesses to bottom, even the project debitum this indispensable medium-sized businesses down.. this project is very good concept of his,it is clear the purpose of his concepts to help middle class that is more developed and more advanced businesses. with can loans,small businesses will be able to meet all the needs of the business are managed..I am very supportive of this project..hopefully successful and achieved the target of the project debitum this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: