Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MOIN Movement League  (Read 193 times)
Jookly (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:23:03 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 03:43:38 PM by Jookly

Hello everyone I want to introduce the idea of the Moin Movement League. The basic idea is to have a set of tasks people can do for points and at the end of every week we give away MOIN to the top 3 point holders.  Reset the points for the next week and do it again.  

We could use peoples help with right now is coming up with ideas for specific actions that people can take to receive hero points.  In fact giving an idea for how people will receive hero points will get you 10 hero points.

Here are some ideas to get your gears turning:

10 HERO POINTS - Come up with new ways to earn Hero Points
5 HERO POINTS - Retweets relevant to Moin made within the last 7 days (not price reports).
10 HERO POINTS - Original tweets relevant to Moin made within the last 7 days
15 HERO POINTS - Creating a Moin graphic or meme​

Hope to hear some great ideas!

Some moin links for the unaquainted:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237881.1140
www.discovermoin.com
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:40:24 PM

how to join this? I'm interested for you're project

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Jookly (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:55:17 PM

how to join this? I'm interested for you're project

Thanks for your interest amrulshare.  We don't quite have everything ready yet for sign ups yet, consider this is a bit of a soft start. 

We are looking for help in defining some tasks that would be fun or interesting for people to accomplish as part of the promotion program.

I will be sure to let you know when sign ups are available but in the meantime if you have any ideas feel free to share them here or through one of our other contact methods at http://www.moinmovement.org/contact.html .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: