Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best three projects with growth potential  (Read 2100 times)
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:04:32 AM

Can you show your investment portfolio only with real products. I don't have time to learn the concept of all products, but i hope for you.
I'm Looking for three top projects with growth potential.
Example:
1.Civic - thats why
2.Stellar -
3.Polkadot -
Thanks everybody for feedback.
Do as in the example for more readable.

I have big trust with Civic and Stellar. I am not sure about Polkadot. I just know that is a design in dresses and clothes that are usually worn during New Year's time here in my place. LOL.  Wink

ETH- the main coin used by crypto projects and ICOs
Waves- developing smart contracts, DEX, etc.
ETC- the real ethereum. Gonna fly in the coming months to come.  Wink
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:06:47 AM

I wouldn't say theres best project to go in because nothing is the best Tongue

However, i would suggest you Coss

This is a really good coin to look at, personally i held around 2BTC worth of it Tongue

2btc is an impressive amount of COSS that you will be holding. Congratz on the daily passive income that you can be generating. I felt impressed by COSS that they have resolved the DAO issue and now they are officially distributing token into your wallet. And the most beautiful part is that you can convert some coins/tokens into eth so you dont have to wait for months just for a certain coin to reach a decent amount of trading or withdrawal.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:15:40 AM

NEBLIO - support restfulAPI with variety of programming languages for easy enterprise blockchain deployment- c#, java, js, node.js, python, ruby, .net, GO.

DEEPONION - currency that is integrate with TOR network for better privacy. have another few functions such as DeepSend, QuickSend, DeepMessage, DeepVault, Voting, and will support  SmartContract in the future

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:21:01 AM

Stellar came with some very good news a few days ago and today, we got another one:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2315205.0
I think Stellar has a huge growth potential.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:25:55 AM

The best three according to my version and I have also planted some there.
1.Stellar. Ever climbed the ladder up to 500% more this year,and now I see news going into ICO.
2.XEM. There is a new token there that appears surface,this is a form of development of the company.
3.XRP. Have started moving in the market and this coin community I see in social media unite to the next stage.

Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:26:55 AM

EOS
Radix
Stockbet

kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:08:33 AM

Im watching on new project
Everex : digital cryptobank
Stex.exchange - trading all coin on one place . 100% commission distributed to all tokenholder
Electroneum

HALLASTERA (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:12:13 AM

Can you show your investment portfolio only with real products. I don't have time to learn the concept of all products, but i hope for you.
I'm Looking for three top projects with growth potential.
Example:
1.Civic - thats why
2.Stellar -
3.Polkadot -
Thanks everybody for feedback.
Do as in the example for more readable.

I have big trust with Civic and Stellar. I am not sure about Polkadot. I just know that is a design in dresses and clothes that are usually worn during New Year's time here in my place. LOL.  Wink

ETH- the main coin used by crypto projects and ICOs
Waves- developing smart contracts, DEX, etc.
ETC- the real ethereum. Gonna fly in the coming months to come.  Wink

Polkadot    have is good team(2 devs who made ethereum)
Agree about  ETC , will see  updates in November.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:50:39 AM

BOScoin and ICON are coming soon, and i think they have a lot of potential to grow. I also think ETC has a lot of room for growth.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:57:48 AM

For me at this time in crypto. My number one project is spectre.ai. My number two project is spectre.ai and My number three project is still Spectre.ai. The team have an outstanding skill. The platform is building broker less platform for trading. And as it is right now everything is set and a lots of people believe they will deliver.

Team Saske

Activity: 112

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:03:23 AM

Saske is unicorn. It's growth potential is through the roof and here's why.

gutshot5820

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:16:30 AM

1. Civic: for obvious reasons lol
2. Cybermiles: partnered with the app 5miles with 12 million users. Decentralized blockchain for marketplaces and ecommerce. Crazy idea (read more here-https://medium.com/cybermiles/what-is-cybermiles-a457f08fa6a7)
3. It already ended, but it was Unikoingold: millions of users and backed by big names like Mark Cuban
Coenlogan

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:18:52 AM

1) ASSETRON ENERGY
2) Hut34
3) Waves
sweetpeaches

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:08:10 AM

OMG and Confideal.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1238

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:42:28 AM

Eidoo,Cartaxi and Atlant

That project are brought some good potential to rise up since the portfolio of the project brought by the team is nice and they keep developing  until its finish and they will became more beautiful since there sale accumulated some huge money to back up there project. And I'm watching for the U-trust and crypviser since this two is also a huge competitor in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:23:04 AM

These coins have great potential to improve but I am not sure: Sonm (price is too low, supercomputers are useful), Link or Lnk (both are fresh air in crypto world, new project types), Stellar Lumens (fine community)

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dballz789

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:27:04 AM

1. Civic: for obvious reasons lol
2. Cybermiles: partnered with the app 5miles with 12 million users. Decentralized blockchain for marketplaces and ecommerce. Crazy idea (read more here-https://medium.com/cybermiles/what-is-cybermiles-a457f08fa6a7)
3. It already ended, but it was Unikoingold: millions of users and backed by big names like Mark Cuban

these are good picks I am excited about cybermiles especially.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:18:28 AM

My best way:
Ixledger (app for brokers)
Civic (id verification)
Propy
tbrown6

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:25:27 PM

Stellar- Smartlands to be the first ICO on stellar on Nov. 2nd. This will drive the price up.

Verge- Wraith protocol will be released this year.

Syscoin

Action Gamble

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:42:57 PM

I have invest in many projects but the best for me and which I expect wining surely are Everex , eidoo and credits.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: