Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best three projects with growth potential  (Read 2098 times)
HALLASTERA (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:36:43 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 10:52:24 PM by HALLASTERA

Can you show your investment portfolio only with real products. I don't have time to learn the concept of all products, but i hope for you.
I'm Looking for three top projects with growth potential.
Example:
1.Civic - thats why
2.Stellar -
3.Polkadot -
Thanks everybody for feedback.
Do as in the example for more readable.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimBob721

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:40:07 PM

1. Stellar
2. Salus
3. ChainLINK
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:43:29 PM

I wouldn't say theres best project to go in because nothing is the best Tongue

However, i would suggest you Coss

This is a really good coin to look at, personally i held around 2BTC worth of it Tongue
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:27:08 PM

LISK, SONM, XSPEC

All of them have a purpose and not just a store of value (except xspec which is a privacy coin). These are better investments if it's not just a normal algorithm based coin

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Michae1k

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:33:29 PM

There are some much different advices and opinions. How do you check all these projects, guys?  I can only named projects I believe in:
1. Enigma ICO 2.UnikoinGold 3. Confideal
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:06:25 PM

OAX - WAVES provides decentralized exchange platform. Innovative and can be change many things in ecosystem
XEL - a good super computer project
hadoop

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

LINK
REQ

upcoming wanchain
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:25:55 PM

Stellar that’s cute Wink If were talking serious growth potential XtraBytes will be it.

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/has-xtrabytes-already-rendered-the-top-cryptocurrencies-obsolete

Check it out. The market cap is only 10 million because there was no ICO with this coin. It’s still in stealth mode and once it’s recognized for what it is the growth potential will be incredible.

I also think PoSW will be huge. Once their staking platform is live there can be absolutely huge amounts of coins staked at once. When eth goes POS if only 5% was staked on the website that’s over 1.5 Billion dollars the worth of the company will certainly go up for having so much value in assets stored on it.

Bitbay is a long shot but if they get the rolling peg working it will certainly reach a high value.

The trick to making money is sniffing out the strong projects without getting caught up in the hype and ICO madness.
irvinwelsh

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:31:01 PM

3 top for me:
  • TenX
  • Komodo
  • Steem
Savik

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:35:17 PM

Syscoin (SYS)

Even if they manage to take a small slice of the $2.3trillion global e-commerce market then this will be huge.

evski

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:56:49 PM

Swarm Fund is looking really good

super solid dev team based out of Silicon Valley

highly practical use cases that could see real world implementation very quickly

mainstream media coverage:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

ico is live now, only one more day left to invest:
https://www.swarm.fund/
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:58:32 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 01:07:01 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
BoonTech

Activity: 98

1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:01:04 PM

I am looking to create an ICO announcement thread here on bitcointalk. Looking for any one who provide that service I will appreciate it. Or I can get your junior member thread. Please contact me at @BoonTech (telegram handle)

zirtlan

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:01:28 PM

ethereum blue, centra, and elastic. im not saying they are all good projects but i m checking this tokens grows and they start to grow last 2 days you should have a look.
MikuMiku

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:24:54 PM

These three are my favorite:

1. OMG(payment solution)
2. Loopring(decentralized exchange protocol);
3. IOTA(based on DAG, not blockchain)

beatleap

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:26:13 PM

Bitcoin because of obvious reasons, then I would say Litecoin because it's been around for years and been very successful. Lastly I would say Waves and waves could have a very high ceiling if the developers do it right
HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:52:48 PM

a04191234

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:43:11 PM

1.stex.exchange
2.debt
3.omg
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:56:24 PM

my advice is monetha and cindicator. both developers are equally active and often hold live streaming to discussions on facebook. they also do not haphazardly choose an exchanger for his coin. i think mth and cnd is great for long term investment.
gurumeditation

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:02:36 AM

BTX (yeah another fork, under the radars since april, but on the tech side, the best bitcoin alternative)
pirl (pretty new, but good potential to be the best ether alternative)
not sure about the third one, but I am monitoring KMD and ZEN

Why ?
Because they are based on successful coins, with nice improvements and/or without the negative points of the originals.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:04:32 AM

Can you show your investment portfolio only with real products. I don't have time to learn the concept of all products, but i hope for you.
Example:
1.Civic - thats why
2.Stellar -
3.Polkadot -

I have big trust with Civic and Stellar. I am not sure about Polkadot. I just know that is a design in dresses and clothes that are usually worn during New Year's time here in my place. LOL.  Wink

ETH- the main coin used by crypto projects and ICOs
Waves- developing smart contracts, DEX, etc.
ETC- the real ethereum. Gonna fly in the coming months to come.  Wink
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:06:47 AM

I wouldn't say theres best project to go in because nothing is the best Tongue

However, i would suggest you Coss

This is a really good coin to look at, personally i held around 2BTC worth of it Tongue

2btc is an impressive amount of COSS that you will be holding. Congratz on the daily passive income that you can be generating. I felt impressed by COSS that they have resolved the DAO issue and now they are officially distributing token into your wallet. And the most beautiful part is that you can convert some coins/tokens into eth so you dont have to wait for months just for a certain coin to reach a decent amount of trading or withdrawal.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:15:40 AM

NEBLIO - support restfulAPI with variety of programming languages for easy enterprise blockchain deployment- c#, java, js, node.js, python, ruby, .net, GO.

DEEPONION - currency that is integrate with TOR network for better privacy. have another few functions such as DeepSend, QuickSend, DeepMessage, DeepVault, Voting, and will support  SmartContract in the future

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:21:01 AM

Stellar came with some very good news a few days ago and today, we got another one:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2315205.0
I think Stellar has a huge growth potential.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:25:55 AM

The best three according to my version and I have also planted some there.
1.Stellar. Ever climbed the ladder up to 500% more this year,and now I see news going into ICO.
2.XEM. There is a new token there that appears surface,this is a form of development of the company.
3.XRP. Have started moving in the market and this coin community I see in social media unite to the next stage.

Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:26:55 AM

EOS
Radix
Stockbet

kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:08:33 AM

Im watching on new project
Everex : digital cryptobank
Stex.exchange - trading all coin on one place . 100% commission distributed to all tokenholder
Electroneum

HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:12:13 AM

Example:
1.Civic - thats why
2.Stellar -
3.Polkadot -

I have big trust with Civic and Stellar. I am not sure about Polkadot. I just know that is a design in dresses and clothes that are usually worn during New Year's time here in my place. LOL.  Wink

ETH- the main coin used by crypto projects and ICOs
Waves- developing smart contracts, DEX, etc.
ETC- the real ethereum. Gonna fly in the coming months to come.  Wink

Polkadot    have is good team(2 devs who made ethereum)
Agree about  ETC , will see  updates in November.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:50:39 AM

BOScoin and ICON are coming soon, and i think they have a lot of potential to grow. I also think ETC has a lot of room for growth.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:57:48 AM

For me at this time in crypto. My number one project is spectre.ai. My number two project is spectre.ai and My number three project is still Spectre.ai. The team have an outstanding skill. The platform is building broker less platform for trading. And as it is right now everything is set and a lots of people believe they will deliver.

Team Saske

Activity: 112

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:03:23 AM

Saske is unicorn. It's growth potential is through the roof and here's why.

gutshot5820

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:16:30 AM

1. Civic: for obvious reasons lol
2. Cybermiles: partnered with the app 5miles with 12 million users. Decentralized blockchain for marketplaces and ecommerce. Crazy idea (read more here-https://medium.com/cybermiles/what-is-cybermiles-a457f08fa6a7)
3. It already ended, but it was Unikoingold: millions of users and backed by big names like Mark Cuban
Coenlogan

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:18:52 AM

1) ASSETRON ENERGY
2) Hut34
3) Waves
sweetpeaches

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:08:10 AM

OMG and Confideal.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:42:28 AM

Eidoo,Cartaxi and Atlant

That project are brought some good potential to rise up since the portfolio of the project brought by the team is nice and they keep developing  until its finish and they will became more beautiful since there sale accumulated some huge money to back up there project. And I'm watching for the U-trust and crypviser since this two is also a huge competitor in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:23:04 AM

These coins have great potential to improve but I am not sure: Sonm (price is too low, supercomputers are useful), Link or Lnk (both are fresh air in crypto world, new project types), Stellar Lumens (fine community)

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dballz789

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:27:04 AM

1. Civic: for obvious reasons lol
2. Cybermiles: partnered with the app 5miles with 12 million users. Decentralized blockchain for marketplaces and ecommerce. Crazy idea (read more here-https://medium.com/cybermiles/what-is-cybermiles-a457f08fa6a7)
3. It already ended, but it was Unikoingold: millions of users and backed by big names like Mark Cuban

these are good picks I am excited about cybermiles especially.
kinki32

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:18:28 AM

My best way:
Ixledger (app for brokers)
Civic (id verification)
Propy
tbrown6

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:25:27 PM

Stellar- Smartlands to be the first ICO on stellar on Nov. 2nd. This will drive the price up.

Verge- Wraith protocol will be released this year.

Syscoin

Action Gamble

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:42:57 PM

I have invest in many projects but the best for me and which I expect wining surely are Everex , eidoo and credits.

Crypington

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:55:57 PM

OMG, Salt, and I'm taking a chance on the Gladius ICO.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1023

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:03:17 PM

helium, bitcore and rain, i also like lux but it's a new coin, let's see where it goes

innergy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:58:52 PM

cardano, cardano, cardano..  Wink
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:42:53 PM

Everex (EVX) is on the move today! 
coingrow

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:45:36 PM

In my case I am already fully invested into alts from long time ago. However if I would have had some spare bitcoins I would have bought - Civic, Basic attention token and Waves or Zcash.

PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:45:39 PM

Monetha , Because they have Ex PayPal executives with them.

0x , Because the protocol used and will be use by so much decentralized exchanges.

Populous , Because they will be work on invoice factoring. Factoring = Money.

kandholabhavna

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:37:40 AM

I would like to name Four instead of Three, and in my opinion these are - waves, blackmoon crypto, civic and basic attention token. All of these projects have a great idea and reputed teams behind them.

strohhirn

Activity: 145

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:45:09 AM

Stratis: blockchain for businesses; will have working products 2018
Ark: connecting Blockchains
Dash: good funding system, only 19 Mil supply
HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:39:41 PM

Monetha , Because they have Ex PayPal executives with them.

0x , Because the protocol used and will be use by so much decentralized exchanges.

Populous , Because they will be work on invoice factoring. Factoring = Money.
Monetha really have a perspective with their team.Ty for feedback.
onesalt

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:43:05 PM

OMG, IOTA and LINK are my favourites.
rainbow169

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:47:58 PM

I will say Polkadot, Ethereum and OmiseGo. Polkadot has the potential to be the protocal of blockchains, like http to internet. Nothing more to say about ethereum, the infrastructure for blockchain, like aws. Omisego could be the exchange market of both crypto and fiat(through backed coins). All of them a huge potential!
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:54:03 PM

IOTA and OMG for long term, as in i wont sell or even consider selling for 4 years or more.

other then that, promising projects that will be huge if they pull of what they want to achieve, MONETHA, SUBSTRATUM, 0x, District Ox
asdalani

Activity: 882

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:28:26 PM

ethereum blue, centra, and elastic. im not saying they are all good projects but i m checking this tokens grows and they start to grow last 2 days you should have a look.
lol,
did you actually put any money into that coin or did you just pick any coin from Coinmarketcap and list them here? I don't see them going up in value anytime soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sweetpeaches

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:12:35 AM

COSS and CDL(Confideal)
msoro

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:27:16 AM

1. Elixir (ELIX)
2. PosW coin (POSW)
3. EquiTrader (EQT)
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:48:30 AM

XRP
NEO
Trade Token (Trade.io) - This is currently on Pre-ICO, there is huge growth potential!

sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:52:31 AM

A great upcoming ICO that I believe has growth potential is Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. I really like this concept and if you do too you can find out more from reading their whitepaper.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:09:47 AM

Wabi
Mercury protocol
Bitindia
Eventchain

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Dracarys26

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:31:55 AM

Litecoin
OmiseGO
Verge
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

Best Three Project in my point of view:
1.Waves-it's definitely real project and real development.Future are more bright.
2.ETB's-This coin supply only 1,634,691 ETBS so at future price will be moon.
3.MGO-very potential coin.
cryptolit

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:04:41 PM

Hcash.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:12:27 PM

Everyone has its own choice but Dash, Ethereum and Stratis are my three best coins in my portfolio after bitcoin and all these coins have huge growth potential in next 3 years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:11:29 PM

Example:
1.Civic - thats why
2.Stellar -
3.Polkadot -

By the time that a thread gets posted here, replied to and read, the coins info has changed. You have to learn to read the signals yourself. There is never going to be enough time for you to hit the heavy changes. You have to do this for yourself, the other changes are too small to make the returns on.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:13:41 PM

bitbay
blocknet
byteball
pivx
cloak
komodo
sys

serious projects

Koreaforever

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:08:54 PM

STRAT
XEM
Waves

Why-described more than once in previous posts.
Very serious and promising projects.
I hope investors will make money with them.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:45:35 PM

Example:
1.Civic - thats why
2.Stellar -
3.Polkadot -

I have so many project what i like it. I like this three project who gives me profit so many times and it is top project with growth potential,

1. Ethereum- Own Blockchain, Smart Contract.
2. Waves- Unique project, Have Decentralize exchange platform.
3. Decent- Unique Project, Own Blockchain.

I lik this project and I always invest here.   
kittie11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:00:54 AM

Example:
1.Civic - thats why
2.Stellar -
3.Polkadot -

ICO's have come a long way and continues to exceed our expectation. ICO as a new business model leveraging blockchain technology will sustain as the digital way , combining crowdfunding and a new hybrid asset class of equity ownership and currency.

The one who caught my eye is Propthereum.io. They are an upcoming asset backed coin. If you are interested in investing in ICOs, i suggest you check them out. They are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time.

HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:56:57 AM

I done with my solutions:
Power ledger 20%
Civic 20%
Ixledger 20%
others in bitcoin
Rahip

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

Bancor Waves and Ethereum the best three project for me
Potential is high because they are constantly developing
They have fast money transfers
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:18:05 AM

Well I will nominate my opinions :

1. GIZER ( ICO will come in 2 days )

2. DOGECOIN ( cause doge never fail )

3. Waves ( cause it's waves time guys )

Well this are my choices. I don't say this is a good this is bad but I always choose my alts with very big attention.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:57:46 AM

bitbay
blocknet
byteball
pivx
cloak
komodo
sys

serious projects

Thank you for advice. It was really useful commentary!
Dolarin

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:06:08 PM

Ardor, Waves and Monero. I think this is one of the best altcoins to buy right now.
kinki32

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:08:01 PM

In my portfolio has these coins:
Monetha
Vercoin
Potcoin
Viacoin

Only my opinion exactly coins have more potential to grow than tokens.
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:34:22 PM

I think AMLT will have a huge potential. It builds an open global standard for the transparency of cryptocurrencies and bring them into the mainstream in a safe and effective way. Valuable working concept is there. Solid dev team work hard to achieve stated goals. Huge social media support can be seen. I really think this coin will have a bright future.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:46:53 PM

I think AMLT will have a huge potential. It builds an open global standard for the transparency of cryptocurrencies and bring them into the mainstream in a safe and effective way. Valuable working concept is there. Solid dev team work hard to achieve stated goals. Huge social media support can be seen. I really think this coin will have a bright future.

Being in the bounty campaign you are spreading your project here. Lol. Please suggest the legit project information the person who doesn't know about it. You have to provide the information how to find the perfect ICO. That is enough for him.
If you suggesting any ICO your information also might be become fake if the project fails down.
HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:36:34 AM

Being in the bounty campaign you are spreading your project here. Lol. Please suggest the legit project information the person who doesn't know about it. You have to provide the information how to find the perfect ICO. That is enough for him.
If you suggesting any ICO your information also might be become fake if the project fails down.
This move became mainstream in altcoin discussion thread Smiley
Somebody asks about good projects and these people like him come on advertise useless ICOs
drogba773

Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:39:22 AM

Ubiq, Aeron, Waves
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:07:06 AM

Yes, there is if you think about Roberts projects more than 3 ,has good prospects and Monet projects , HEM for example . ETH . BTS . WAVES
HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

I think need to up this discussion again. Some people helped me profitable to invest from here.
In period Jan-March i want invest in this altcoins:
0x - I think this year must be "year for decentralized exchanges, atomic swaps and etc"
bancor - more and more coins/tokens load on platform
starbase - they had fail with official registration in China but still strong team

Thanks for any reply!
johstacy

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

Now many coins have fallen by more than 50% of the cost on January 5-10. Therefore, all these coins have a good upside potential. But from those that I would not sell the near future, even if the price goes up it's AION and Verify. Most likely, the Air Swap is on this list too.

kryptokowalski

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

The projects i like when it comes to exponential growth are:

1. DeepOnion
2. Stellar
3. Neo

Goldberg007

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:44:02 PM

According to me Neo, waves and ethereum are the three best moment because there potential of growth is very high.They have fast money transfer.
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:56:08 PM

Onion Xspec and Sonm.
HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:18:35 PM

According to me Neo, waves and ethereum are the three best moment because there potential of growth is very high.They have fast money transfer.

I have bad news for you. Do you remember when been cryptokitties?
TranslateIntoDutch

Activity: 308
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

My favorite projects are:
1. Oyster
2. Deep Onion
3. Spectrecoin
Although they are all down from their ATHs at the moment, I think they have great growth potential.

bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

My top 3 projects would be:

Deeponion (Onion)
Cardano (ADA)
Oyster (PRL) Holders of this one will get a free Airdrop of the same amount they hold of PRL in Shell tokens (SHL) soon

And the bonus one is Coinmetro (XCM), which is actually going on public token sale in a couple of days, but I think the project could become very successful when they hit the market.
pstraene

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

cobinhood will be the big burner this year. The course was going with security x5. I think even x10. the project is very undervalued. Anyone who invests today will make a lot of profit.
And CoinMetro Ico. And Lympo Ico. look at these three. there will be a lot of profit
hotkhotk

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

3 projects that I believe in:
1 - Centra
2 - Neo
3 - Enigma
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

I I'd had to name only three projects with huge growth potential I would chose:

1. Stellar
2. Waves
3. Bancor

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
jk20201818

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

Example:
1.Civic - thats why
2.Stellar -
3.Polkadot -

Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE have great potencial. The idea seems to be really innovative
Have you ever heard of combining sexual education with blockchain system? Check it out
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: