Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitConnect - Is there any chance for BitConnect to fail?  (Read 1018 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:51:22 PM

Bitconnect is 100% Scam. These lowlife, filthy maggots need to be hung. ALL their claims are lies. I bet you that soon they will close down and take off with all the people's BTC.
Then they'd be liable in court. They'll just "get hacked" at some point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:06:58 PM

Hello im using bitconnect for 6 monts now and everyone is trying to scare with scam this and scam that.
Some dumbass journalist said that uk was going to ban Bitconnect and showd a old company house registration.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10948031  Here is a link for there new one to proof everyone wrong.
And call it a scam, so far i made 10.000 and received my money back plus extra.
In crypto nothing is guaranteed right? Everyone was also laughing about bitcoin, i the beginning as well same scam shit.
But in the end it turned out the other way, and i will continue on bit connect.

If they can reveal the whole process on where the money goes, I would believe that they are legitimate. I know people who also say that they earned much from bitconnect but I cannot guarantee that it would not fail, their promises are unrealistic, if you do all the math you will realize.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:13:09 PM

Bitconnect is 100% Scam. These lowlife, filthy maggots need to be hung. ALL their claims are lies. I bet you that soon they will close down and take off with all the people's BTC.
Then they'd be liable in court. They'll just "get hacked" at some point.
Good point.....NiceHacked I assume. Gee I wonder why they just went to POS??? Much easier to hide your nefarious bullshit under POS (SCAM). POS = Way to use other people's money to fund your SCAM.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:24:08 PM

It is a Ponzi scheme, so one day it is destined to fail because the laws of mathematics say so. Meanwhile, of course, someone may do a lot of money of course.

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:28:28 PM

Most probably bitconnect is going to fail. There are too many rumors about them and they are not  transparent to community and not commenting on rumors.
This is a well driven ponzi scheme and its going to fail for me.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:55:12 PM

bitconnect will absolutely fail because it's model is mathematikally unsustainable.

for now everyone is happyin this ponzi sheme and don't expect authorities moving against them
Oh i see! Its not bad. Many expect from this so its fail Sometimes i see this situation that Bucket hand in more hope. It can be sad.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: