Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you hold your coins?  (Read 3658 times)
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:13:23 PM

I'm holding my coins only in MEW but currently I'm trying to explore other wallets that I can use in the future since as I'm doing this as a hobby not as job or source of income (honestly at 1st I want to this as a form of income). Based on the review on this thread I'll stick in MEW for the meantime Smiley

I also store coin in myetherwallet. It doesn't seem that I will be lose it there since I kept it with private key and being careful not to save it in google. For now, that wallet is the one that  I am familiar with.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:22:46 PM

read this thread and chose myetherwallet and it really is easy to use, i'm quit satisfied so far
Myetherwallet is a nice place to have coins stored on though nothing really competes with having a regular wallet to put coins on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:22:32 PM

Holding it in where wallet that the altcoins are compatible hehe like just (MEW) myetherwallet.com and many more erc20 wallet that supported it. Well i mostly hold my coins in MEW wallet some of it where also in my bittrex account so in that i can buy/sell fast hehehe

Well I can reapeat myself again and again! The best and safest way to keep the coins is on a hardware wallet (private key secured).
In no case anyone is going to steal you the coins online. Even if you computer is infected you will have access (secure) to your coins!
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:48:47 PM

I just keep my altcoins on exchange. I can trade them faster once value goes up. My tokens I keep in my MEW wallet and ready to trade on ED once value pumps.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:50:36 PM

I hold my coins in my ether wallet.I hold my 50% coins in it.I also hold my coins in coinbase account.
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:51:35 PM

Majority of my bitcoins I hold in my electrum wallet and some of them are on trading sites where I trade with altcoins to make some quick profits as my portfolio includes multiple altcoins which is possible to have only on trading sites and I keep on playing with them on daily basis depending on the ups and downs of the price of altcoins.

I trust exchange platforms which support 2FA protection. With it, they cannot be stolen by others if they don't have my cellphone on their hand. Full secured for the users.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:55:15 PM

I hold them in online wallets such as Counterparty, MyEtherwallet, MyMonero and some on exchanges such as Poloniex, Hitbtc...
I am going to buy TREZOR wallet soon.
ravedien

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:01:06 PM

Im using a linux os to access my btc and alt coin wallets. Will try hardware wallet in the near future
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:30:28 PM

So i'm new to cryptocurrency, actually just started 2 days ago, was reading about cryptocurrency, and stumbled upon Neblio and decided to go for it.

Now i'm holding about 600$ worth of Neblio on Cryptopia, which i'm fairly certain it will reach at least 2x, but aiming at x4 early next year to be honest.

Anyway, i want to sit on the Neblio for a while, but i don't want to have it hostage on an Exchange, so what are the best and safer solutions, Desktop and Online to hold he currency?
In my case, I tend to hold and keep my coins into my cryptowallet in which I can access whether on mobile or desktop devices so that I can monitor the improvements undergone by my crypto holdings. I use the wallet provided nd generated by my own country which supports cryptocurrency coins holdings with just a couple of clicks away from my hand.

cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:21:55 PM

the safer place to hold any coins is on the desktop wallet
just download gere https://nebl.io/wallets
but for faster profit you can hold in exchange, so you can sell the coin in any price with pending order

Yes you are right, but sometimes there is risk and danger if you hold coins in the exchange platform, unless if the platform is well established like Bittrex.com it is one of the popular and well known platform in this industry. I just don't know if neblio is listed in this platform.

ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:17:51 AM

So i'm new to cryptocurrency, actually just started 2 days ago, was reading about cryptocurrency, and stumbled upon Neblio and decided to go for it.

Now i'm holding about 600$ worth of Neblio on Cryptopia, which i'm fairly certain it will reach at least 2x, but aiming at x4 early next year to be honest.

Anyway, i want to sit on the Neblio for a while, but i don't want to have it hostage on an Exchange, so what are the best and safer solutions, Desktop and Online to hold he currency?
I won't encourage you to hold your coins in exchanges sites for it is not safe even if you have a 2FA. There's already a lot of issues regarding these exchanges sites (I won't mention them to show respect). Although most of these problems are not the developers' fault, we can't deny that if something happened to our account, there's nothing we can do about it.

I will recommend you to use desktop wallets or the local wallets (official wallets of your country). The one that I am using now is an android app wallet called imToken for ethereum and ethereum-based tokens (ERC-20 supported) and the official bitcoin wallet of my country. Holding your coins in these wallets are more safer than dumping your coins in exchange sites. There are other desktop wallets that are great and safe. You just need to keep your private key and other important details of your wallet to keep it secured and safe.
_MrTuyul404

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:02:36 AM

Nebilo is an ERC20 Token, so you can hold your coin on MyEtherWallet or metamask, there is a better place to store tokens for the long term than by storing them on the exchanger site Wink

YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:09:31 AM

I have my coins in exodus and my hodl bitcoins in electrum. Exodus when I want easy access to them for regular use. If I'm going to hold for a long time I might try paper wallets.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:55:45 AM

I have a portion of the currency in my local wallet, mostly on exchanges, and most of the time, the exchanges are safe and there is no such thing as unsafe.

hi.color

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:39:53 AM

Hardware Wallet
Eth wallet based on ERC20
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:12:19 AM

You can download their wallet https://nebl.io/wallets/

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
chekhbtc

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:13:10 AM

I use Myetherwallet, but recently decided to order Ledger Nano S
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:14:25 AM

Well the most and common way to store bitcoins aree online on web wallet and I store my bitcoins in blockchain.info wallet I am using it from 2 years without any problem and it works flawlessly and they have added many security features too so it is best for me.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
rhamzter

Merit: 282

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:21:29 AM

In my case, I tend to hold and keep my coins into my cryptowallet in which I can access whether on mobile or desktop devices so that I can monitor the improvements undergone by my crypto holdings. I use the wallet provided nd generated by my own country which supports cryptocurrency coins holdings with just a couple of clicks away from my hand.
If you want to hold your bitcoin, I guess it's better if you do it into different wallet because if you put only your savings into one wallet you have no assurance that it is safe. Also I think if you have know some offline wallet maybe you try this because you can only used it once you connect to internet. Not like online wallet that anytime it was prone to hackers or thief.
co1ndog

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:32:39 PM

I believe Nano Ledger S is the best option, but still you should pay attention to Myetherwallet or Exodus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: