Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:59:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM  (Read 12744 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitCourseBTT

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:54:22 PM

Bitcourse will allocate 5% it’s reserve funds to the education of the people in need.    
Access to knowledge is the key to success, but not everyone has the ability to get this key and realize their potential. Not everybody can afford to receive college, university or expensive courses education: it’s either lack of time or money.
Just try to imagine how many unrealized desires accumulate in the world because of the lack of opportunity to receive education. Hundreds of thousands people are deprived from the chance to live full and interesting live.
That’s why we decided to make high quality information accessible to everyone by expanding boundaries and fulfilling dreams!
Bitcourse will allocate 5% it’s reserve funds to the education of the people who are unable receive education. People from all around the world will be able to start their interesting path to knowledge inside our platform.
Right now we are making a list of countries where people can’t afford education because of low level of income and the education.
There are lots of foundations and organizations that provide financial support in the education of people. We are establishing relations with such foundations and organizations because no man is an island.
It remains an open question how much we will cover education costs. Because you are the ones who receive and transfer knowledge. That’s why we are interested in your opinion:
Costs cover
A)   50% cover
B)   Full cover
C)   Your option
We are waiting for your opinions!   
Bitcourse team.

Won’t the total coverage of spending on training especially capable teenagers be the best option?

We think about it. May be we will coverage teenagers too.

Good afternoon. During what time period does the judge have to impose his own sentence on the case?

According to the rules of the platform, the maximum period is 10 hours

What happens if the chosen judge ignores the deadlines? Does it mean that he abstained?

They can get a ban.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:45:02 PM

Hello. Can the platform participants be hired not by individuals but, for example, by companies and enterprises?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:56:11 PM

Hello.
Can I put forward a vote of no confidence to a judge which, in my opinion, was bribed?
Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:03:05 PM

Hello.
Can I put forward a vote of no confidence to a judge which, in my opinion, was bribed?

Then everyone will do the same when they don’t like the solution. This should be done by the platform staff.
Dreadtrader

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:08:16 PM

Hello.

Then everyone will do the same when they don’t like the solution. This should be done by the platform staff.

So I'm wondering, is there a mechanism by which the judge is checked for bias?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:09:19 PM

Is it possible to order the development of a series of trainings for personnel? How much does it cost?
Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:11:35 PM

Hello.

So I'm wondering, is there a mechanism by which the judge is checked for bias?

I think they have it
MustDream

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:19:57 PM

Is it possible to order the development of a series of trainings for personnel? How much does it cost?
yeah, interesting question, and each teacher will have his own program for studying?
BitCourseBTT

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:51:36 PM

Hello. Can the platform participants be hired not by individuals but, for example, by companies and enterprises?

Hello! Yes of course they can! Corporations can hire entire staff of teachers for their needs.

Hello.

Yes of course! It's a very serious vote. You must think before you do a vote of no confidence, because you may give a ban, if the judge win.
BitCourseBTT

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:17:40 PM

It's possible  Smiley We don't regulate this problem. It's must decide instructor and customer.

yeah, interesting question, and each teacher will have his own program for studying?

Yes. Each teacher will have his own program for studying.
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:36:32 PM

Will the materials for the refresher course provided by the members of your service be regularly updated?
BitCourseBTT

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:47:25 PM

Will the materials for the refresher course provided by the members of your service be regularly updated?

Most likely, we will give this opportunity to the partner.
Dreadtrader

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:03:40 PM

Yes of course! It's a very serious vote. You must think before you do a vote of no confidence, because you may give a ban, if the judge win.
Thanks. It is very important for justice.
I will think about investments in your project.
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:05:11 PM

Hello. Let’s suppose that I can’t choose one of several performers. Is the platform available for tenders?
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:19:15 PM

Does the judge who has been suspended from a particular case loses the opportunity to be a judge forever?
woodcoin

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:21:29 PM

Does the judge who has been suspended from a particular case loses the opportunity to be a judge forever

No, it is necessary that people will put a no-confidence vote to him for three times in order to make him lose the status of a judge.
robinzzon

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:37:02 PM

How can I assess the quality of the instructor in advance? Is there a feedback system, or will it be possible to view fragments of his previous works?
groundageabalone

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:28:32 AM

is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:34:09 AM

Quite convincing in the making of a platform based on personal teaching and consulting combined with blockchain technology .. hopefully can achieve success at the time of its official launch.
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:54:06 AM

I liked the look of the demo contained in the top thread ,, very interesting looks not confusing, this might make it easier for users a bitcourse platform like me that is new in the world of ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: