Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5.4 ETH to spend: LINK or SOMN?  (Read 1378 times)
suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:52:34 AM

You won't go wrong with any of these two, a combination of both might be good as well.

If you had to choose one, I would go for LINK, it's currently at 0.00075 ETH, which is almost 50% from what it was two weeks ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:59:58 AM

As in comment above invest in both. A little bit more in SONM.
SONM is long term investment, well a couple of years, but in crypto that is a whole new age.

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:14:44 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 12:05:37 PM by ChiNgadOr

As some have stated I would suggest you to diversify, this is something I learned from the stock market. Never keep your eggs in one nest!
SONM is a good project, go for it, but just don't put all your ETH into that. I would suggest Vertcoin (VTC) as another option. You could split your ETH amount between SONM and VTC.

Please do your own due diligence before investing your money, I am not a financial advisor and the above is just my opinion.
Yes but this is not stockmarket. Put my eggs in one basket makes my portfolio 12x since last month and im not even joking.
If you really really trust that project in longterm , go all in , go big or go home.  

this is by far one of the worst advices i have seen in bitcointalk.. You could  have ended seriously fucked by the market. It is not worth to assume this unnecesary risk. There might be a sudden bad new, product not achieved or whatever.. so Spread your investement ALWAYS...

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:47:16 AM

If I were you I would just keep the ETH and not buy any of the two. But since you're asking about these specific two coins, I'd go with SOMN. SOMN has by far more implications in the future of the blockchain than LINK, just imagine a super computer who is able to send computing power to whoever needs it or has the coins to back it up. People will be able to compute things that they were unable to compute before, render images, videos and overal improve the processing potential of their hardware, which in some industries is a big issue. The thing about SOMN is that it has competition, from Golemm for example, and other projects. But the thing about SOMN is the community, if you join their telegram or other social channels you will always see the most constructive talks going on and that really helps both developes and user to grow the platform. LINK is cool as well, but SOMN has by far more pontential in the future, considering that computing power will be a major and even more important part of future's computing.
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:58:16 AM

Investigate ICO prices and road map very well. What congresses to attend and what kind of innovations are very important details.
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:01:18 AM

What is SONM about? Never heard about this project.
Do they have their own wallet? Or this project on ethereum?
Distributed (fog) computing. Allowing people to 'rent' the processing power of people's devices to perform processing tasks - from rendering to simulations. They've got a project that has real-world application. They might not have the best marketing team in the world, but their devs are active and constantly updating.
BlazAlt

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:01:23 PM

SONM 80%
XTRABYTES 20%

Better to diversify.

exactly! I also put 80% on my popular choice and 20% on my second choice if i am choosing between two. its a great strategy if your main choice takes a dump u didnt loose as much!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:07:08 PM

Distributed (fog) computing. Allowing people to 'rent' the processing power of people's devices to perform processing tasks - from rendering to simulations. They've got a project that has real-world application. They might not have the best marketing team in the world, but their devs are active and constantly updating.
Most importantly, they will change the "mining" paradigm by making the mining process useful. Right now mining just wastes a ton of energy just to confirm transactions. But with SONM, all the processing power will come to actual use. So that's a big upgrade from traditional PoW mining.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

Both coins are good, why not spilt your investment and buy both. Good luck to you.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:56:13 PM

Well 5.4 ethereums is not a big deal right now, it is below $1600 in total, i would not invest in any of those ico's or tokens or whetever they are, ico's are being so risky right now and you should know that, the most important one, "utrust" is having some issues because a lot of people are considering it scam, and this was a big one..
A lot of them will fall in some days, why dont you invest that money on other altcoins? or why dont you hold those ethereums? there are better options than just moving to those alts/icos

Well those are the two projects that he likes and we must respect it or offer other coins if you think you have a better prospect, of the two coins I will choose SONM, SONM is very undervalued at the moment, a 10x is probably going to happen in the next year and I think that is a conservative estimate, if I had any money to spare I will invest in SONM without thinking about it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:26:55 PM

It is a huge amount of money of course, but i would invest all those ethereums in solid projects like Litecoin, or just move them all to bitcoin now that there is going to be a new fork on November 11th, and you can make some profit from the segwitx2 tokens that you are going to receive for free.
be smart and buy bitcoins, or just those altcoins that you know that are safe.
link is pretty new, nobody knows what can happen with it in some months.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
stifler_matricker (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

i bought my SONM... but as you say Anonylz, i have to say goodbye to some of my alls to prepare my BTC basket.
stifler_matricker (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:44:36 AM

Thks Skevin!
i will investigate
toniet.11

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:05:57 AM

SONM
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:16:26 AM

Buy both, use dollar cost average amd buy slowly in. I know its tempting to buy at once because of Fomo but dont do it. Maybe there is some terrible,news about the project or something better comes along.
Do Your own research

Cheers
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:25:45 AM

Hmm let me think, sonm has very good entry point. Link is very good new type of project.
I would definitely say both. But of course portions out of your money. Don't forget to buy some bitcoin first as reserve.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:54:29 AM

what is the best to buy right now?
they are both low.

Keep it in ETH. I think Ethereum has a much better chance for long term gains.
But if it's short-term gains you want, then you have to be quick with whatever coin is about to surge... by the time you read it on here, it will be too late!
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:59:59 AM

what is the best to buy right now?
they are both low.

Keep it in ETH. I think Ethereum has a much better chance for long term gains.
But if it's short-term gains you want, then you have to be quick with whatever coin is about to surge... by the time you read it on here, it will be too late!
Well, ethereum is one of the best to invest these days. Sonm is also good with its price will surely increase, so both ethereum and sonm are the best because this will give you gain profit.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:39:56 PM

Wow nice idea. And people can buy this power by this cryptocurrency? Or somehow in another method?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:49:34 PM

Hmm let me think, sonm has very good entry point. Link is very good new type of project.
I would definitely say both. But of course portions out of your money. Don't forget to buy some bitcoin first as reserve.
I don't know if having a Bitcoin reserve is the right move for everyone. If you only have very little money to invest and are still young it could make more sense to go risky with alts instead, since Bitcoin won't turn $100 into $1000 anytime soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: