Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KR8OS - Marketing Analytics Platform on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 2925 times)
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:07:31 AM

Hi!
Will it be possible to use your token as an internal currency for settlements within your system?
Kr8os (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:55:57 PM

i see a lot of project have same features like this, such as ADEX, Metrax, etc
what is the main different between another project thats similiar with this KR8OS ?

Hi!
For one, our goal is to solve an issue that currently exists in digital advertising - the lack of transparency. A lot of the times, there is no way of knowing if a publisher has truly generated a conversion (let's say an app install) or whether it was credited the conversion because that publisher's policy says "if ANY installs happen within 28 days, they belong to us." We're trying to give credit to those who deserve it.

And unlike AdEx, MetaX, etc., we are NOT trying to rebuild the digital advertising world on the Ethereum blockchain. We don't believe it is necessary to do such a drastic move and reinvent the wheel somewhere else. We want to solve current issues with new technology.
Kr8os (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:39:30 PM

Hi!
Will it be possible to use your token as an internal currency for settlements within your system?

Hello!
Our token, MAT, will not be used as internal currency for payments within our system. MATs are utility tokens and not a cryptocurrency, so the payments in the system will be made in Ether. Advertisers wanting to use the platform + system will pay in Ether, and Verifiers will be paid out in Ether for their work.
Kr8os (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:22:20 PM

Two more days until we announce our bounties. Mark your calendars!
Miguel.A.Morales

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:31:08 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 07:59:53 AM by Miguel.A.Morales

H7USHKA,

Here's how we are different from Kochava in a few critical ways:

* Attributions are just a small part of what KR8OS supports - We do general Marketing Analytics which allows advertisers and publishers to consolidate billing based on digital standards defined by bodies like the iAB and MRC. That is why we are members of the iAB to help define and implement those standards within KR8OS. Viewability being a key example. KR8OS does not require Publishers to integrate SDKs or users to install a special browser/extension. Thus we have instant business scale.
* Kochava is implementing their own root blockchain, essentially a bitcoin fork. Kochava also has coin mining without a fixed supply diluting the token owners' asset value. KR8OS issues a fixed supply of tokens.
* KR8OS uses the Ethereum blockchain and is designed to fit into the upcoming Casper PoS and Plasma framework (which supports hundreds of thousands of requests per second required for adtech by using transitional proofs.)
* By using Ether, verifiers are paid in a virtual coin that holds real world value. We believe verifiers want to get paid in Ether not some obscure new coin.
* Kochava is not implementing attributions on the blockchain, they are not incentivized to do so precisely because of their existing business. They have existing connections and deals with very large publishers which is part of the problem we are solving. We aim to solve the problem of collusion between attribution/tracking companies and large publishers such as Facebook. Because Advertisers are guaranteed that KR8OS can't collude they are motivated to try the platform. Furthermore, once we've codified iAB/MRC standards advertisers are more keen to use standard systems as opposed to proprietary tech that overbills them. Our core attribution tech is open source, Kochava's can't be due to conflicts of interest. (Good ol' game theory)
* Our team are experts in blockchain (worked with Consensys on Adchain, see white paper), advertising (No 66 on Inc 500), and analytics/attributions (top data science doctors).

In short KR8OS actually implements decentralized/fair/standard attributions, not just complements an existing centralized system (XCHNG is basically a boring/basic Insertion Order mechanism). Our team is innovative, experienced, and extremely fast at executing. We've all worked together at a top Inc500 company. We have connections and have had as customers the same top brands that you listed. We've also been very large buyers with top publishers. Once the stable product is released it's a matter of picking up the phone and have them run some campaigns. In fact we will be announcing some exciting first customers in the coming days.

We're also very active on Telegram if you'd like to ask further questions to the team.
Kr8os (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:24:12 AM

Please let me know about bounty  Wink

Please check the link here or out BitCoinTalk Bounty post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2368909
And here for our Medium readers: https://blog.kr8os.com/the-kr8os-ico-heres-what-you-need-to-know-40b65d89313b
CodeBios

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:48:06 AM

From what I could understand, at first seems to be something that is good to keep an eye on, it's a pity the bonuses are not for smaller members. LOL. as a good enthusiast that I am, I will like to analyze this coin more calmly, it is very probable that in the future I will end up investing something in it, or not.

Kr8os (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:45:17 AM

From what I could understand, at first seems to be something that is good to keep an eye on, it's a pity the bonuses are not for smaller members. LOL. as a good enthusiast that I am, I will like to analyze this coin more calmly, it is very probable that in the future I will end up investing something in it, or not.

Thank you! We won't let you down!
There are social media bounties that can be completed by smaller members: https://gleam.io/z0cSe/kr8os-bounty

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Cheesy
Kr8os (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:56:27 PM

do you have some  bounty  ?

Hi!
Just wanted to let you know that we have just released our bounty programs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2368909

Let us know if you have any questions!
marhaidi86

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:08:13 AM

why new bie can't join signature campaign? btw good i can join your social media contest.
Kr8os (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:22:46 PM

why new bie can't join signature campaign? btw good i can join your social media contest.

Hi!

Sorry about that.
We would have liked to include everyone, but newbies only have a 50char limit on their signatures. And Jr. Members have a 150char limit.
There's just not enough space to put all the information we want to relay. Sad
Kr8os (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:10:51 AM

Just a heads up that our social bounties are a few days away from expiring! Hurry before time runs out!
MichaelBeek

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:13:15 PM

Wish I had some, just entered giveaway
Kr8os (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:22:23 AM

Wish I had some, just entered giveaway

Darn...there's still a week left! Maybe there's still time!  Grin
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:10:53 AM

I always look at the people behind a project and ask myself if their background makes me think they can deliver on what they set out to do. The team behind this projects all have the experience I would expect to see.

Kr8os (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:29:24 PM

I always look at the people behind a project and ask myself if their background makes me think they can deliver on what they set out to do. The team behind this projects all have the experience I would expect to see.

Thank you! We are extremely proud of our team.
We've worked very well together in the past and will continue to do so as KR8OS. Cheesy
Kr8os (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:04:18 PM

Cильный пpoeкт,мoлoдцы!

Thank you! Cheesy
steel888

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:05:42 PM

Good luck for your project an development
I have joined airdrop. Wish you success.
Kr8os (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:13:53 AM

Good luck for your project an development
I have joined airdrop. Wish you success.

Thank you very much! Just a couple more days!
Blocks

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:23:07 AM

Though we see lots of Advt related project as for now , but KR805 has some really some interested stuffs to look into, will go through white paper and their road map
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: