Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Trading Bot]... iTrader ... Cryptsy, Mt.Gox, BTC-e, Vircurex & More supported!  (Read 13063 times)
iTrader (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 08:50:30 AM

another person trying to get a discount?  Wink

Another person burned by earlier trade bots....so, yes.

Sorry for your losses!?

Well good news is we can buy the w/ source bundle... bad news is it's double the price.

I'm debating spending the bitcoin just to check it out. So good move re:potential sales.

Now it just becomes a question of 'when will it support vircurex' ?

My other question is - I assume it supports logging on whatever it does to file in realtime, right?

Need support for bitcoin.de and I paid the source for the community  Grin

Thank you for your feedback and I shall look into trying to add other exchanges soon! Smiley
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 12:30:08 PM

another person trying to get a discount?  Wink

Another person burned by earlier trade bots....so, yes.

Sorry for your losses!?

I should have said "scammed by the earlier trade bots" - 99.9999999% of the Windows based trading bots posted here for sale like yours have been scams, unfortunately.  Only looking for discount due to effort to set-up isolated machine, scan for issues and then report back here.  You are going to break down that wall if someone older here on the forum tests it and reports back that it works, does not steal all your coins and is not a virus.
iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 01:20:42 PM

I understand your concerns if you've previously been scammed by people offering similar products and I thank you for the offer, but I am going to stand my ground at the price I have set and wait for others to recommend it! Smiley
sal002

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 01:24:26 PM

I understand your concerns if you've previously been scammed by people offering similar products and I thank you for the offer, but I am going to stand my ground at the price I have set and wait for others to recommend it! Smiley

Would you consider escrow?  Basically payment in escrow until delivery, installation, and verification that the software functions?
iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 02:58:35 PM

I would offer the use of an escrow service but like yourself have had a bad experience  with them in the past so prefer to handle my own transactions now.
sal002

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 05:00:58 PM

I would offer the use of an escrow service but like yourself have had a bad experience  with them in the past so prefer to handle my own transactions now.

Then good luck.  Way too risky, in my opinion.
wcx

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:29:39 PM

looks legit...
iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 05:55:35 PM

Then good luck.  Way too risky, in my opinion.

Thank you? .. Happy trading!

looks legit...

Thanks Smiley
6strings

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:58:33 PM

interesting. will have to see how this turns out.
iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 10:13:59 PM

bump before bed  Roll Eyes
Alexander The Great

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:15:29 PM

Is this legit??
sal002

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 10:30:54 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 11:03:33 PM by sal002

As this is in the Newbie forum - I just advise everyone to use escrow, if possible.  I know this seller says no way on it, so you just have to assume the risk that you will get nothing (like the three other currency trading bots that have been posted over the past two or three months) Smiley.  However, this seller has been active - so who knows?

I urge the OP to reconsider their refusal at going thru escrow - it just protects us all (and I know would lead to a sale or two almost instantly as I see there have been no sales so far).
dermo

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:13:46 PM

Is this legit??

buy it and submit the source to the community, we find out Smiley
6strings

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:07:22 AM

As this is in the Newbie forum - I just advise everyone to use escrow, if possible.  I know this seller says no way on it, so you just have to assume the risk that you will get nothing (like the three other currency trading bots that have been posted over the past two or three months) Smiley.  However, this seller has been active - so who knows?

I urge the OP to reconsider their refusal at going thru escrow - it just protects us all (and I know would lead to a sale or two almost instantly as I see there have been no sales so far).

Agreed. I would also suggest the op give the source to a trusted member or 3 for unbias reviews.

All the op needs to do to sell their program is prove to the community that its legit. Once thats done there will be a line up to buy the program.
Lothy

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:30:05 AM

Looks like a lot of work went into this, nicely done
iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 11:28:55 AM

Hello again everyone, Thanks again for the feedback and comments although so much negative vibes! Sad (although I understand the negativity, seeing as there have apparently been similar trading bots with malicious code attached in the past!) ..How about I offer a 10% refund offer for the first 3 who post a review?
sal002

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 11:54:41 AM

Hello again everyone, Thanks again for the feedback and comments although so much negative vibes! Sad (although I understand the negativity, seeing as there have apparently been similar trading bots with malicious code attached in the past!) ..How about I offer a 10% refund offer for the first 3 who post a review?

It is not just the malicious code bit - most (all) of them took money and never produced anything.
6strings

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 12:03:26 PM

Would it really kill you to just give it to a few of the trusted members here? Seriously. It won't cost you anything to do so and once its shown to be legit you'll be rolling in the dough.
You are probably concerned that whomever you give it to will leak it to the community for free. I get that. I wouldn't want that to happen to my work either. The thing is you would know who you gave the program too. Hell you could even add a bit of code in it identifying who got what copy when you give it out so you can tell who may have leaked it on you and then you can take appropriate action against them.

The very fact that you won't do this, or even accept escrow only tells the community that this is a scam and nothing more. You now have made it so you have to prove its a legit program. No one has to prove its a scam. Everyone believes that already. You have to show them that they are wrong.

I am not being negative, or critical I am being logical. I want your program to succeed and I want to use it myself but I won't touch anything like that without someone well known giving it a thumbs up first.
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:58:57 PM

Would it really kill you to just give it to a few of the trusted members here? Seriously. It won't cost you anything to do so and once its shown to be legit you'll be rolling in the dough.
You are probably concerned that whomever you give it to will leak it to the community for free. I get that. I wouldn't want that to happen to my work either. The thing is you would know who you gave the program too. Hell you could even add a bit of code in it identifying who got what copy when you give it out so you can tell who may have leaked it on you and then you can take appropriate action against them.

The very fact that you won't do this, or even accept escrow only tells the community that this is a scam and nothing more. You now have made it so you have to prove its a legit program. No one has to prove its a scam. Everyone believes that already. You have to show them that they are wrong.

I am not being negative, or critical I am being logical. I want your program to succeed and I want to use it myself but I won't touch anything like that without someone well known giving it a thumbs up first.

I wouldn't say it's all that drastic... but this forum is known for being cynical. Insisting that a software vendor use escrow is laughable. On the other hand, there are plenty of trusted members or mods who wouldn't mind verifying that your code is clean and works once compiled.

I for example would offer to take your code & binaries... verify that it does what it says (and only that) and then post results (including checksums of the compiled binaries to reassure users who can't read code). Assuming it checks out and is legit... I would then pay your standard rate for the software+source... since I would like a copy of for my personal use.

But if you don't want to use me for that - there are dozens of others who would perform such a service for you.

iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 09:05:12 PM

I don't mean to be awkward but I'm not going to be pressured into giving out free copies of my program..
If I wasn't so new to the forum myself maybe I would have more trust in the escrow's on offer but as I've explained before I've been scammed by escrow's in the past and therefore don't wish to use another. I can see why it may be seen as a scam due to what has happened in the past but still don't wish to share source to prove its legit.  Again I thank everyone for your comments, offers and interest in the bot.
I'll repeat my offer, any forum members (first 3) who do choose to buy the bot and write a review I'll offer a 10% refund! Smiley
I've said my part now, I don't mind if you choose to hold off buying the bot until then and look forward to doing business with you in the future!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: