Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:42:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BinaryCoin - Decentralized Connection Of Binary Options And Cryptocurrency  (Read 24061 times)
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:46:44 AM

This looks great, Im sad I missed out on this one. But, good luck to all the participants, I have feeling this will go over $5 once its released.

Campaign Manager (2018)
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yabbadabba

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:14:41 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 05:34:11 AM by yabbadabba

it has been 10 minutes since i made an order, my order was showing as pending and now pending order has disappeared and no BRC balance showing. is this normal, i see it says 6 hours for order to not lose BTC. should have ETH for this ICO fast transaction 30 seconds or less, BTC can take more than 6 hours for some, this is odd

pending order reappeared after i clicked ico and then clicked back to wallet
Alturax

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:11:01 AM

it has been 10 minutes since i made an order, my order was showing as pending and now pending order has disappeared and no BRC balance showing. is this normal, i see it says 6 hours for order to not lose BTC. should have ETH for this ICO fast transaction 30 seconds or less, BTC can take more than 6 hours for some, this is odd

thats normal...had the same issues, every time.Your coins will appear!
yabbadabba

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:02:16 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 09:09:14 AM by yabbadabba

thats normal...had the same issues, every time.Your coins will appear!

i wouldn't recommend sending BTC from Yobit exchange, it has been 2 hours now, no confirmations yet.
it's 5 hours now, and some investors at Yobit have been waiting 12 hours for btc withdrawal, i don't think i'll make the 6 hour limit for BTC transaction, so lost BTC.
Pacimaker

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:42:01 AM

BinaryCoin is supported by companies and real investors, unlike many
criptomonedas which are marketed worthless, BinaryCoin is a project which
is focused on giving returns to all involved: Investors, members of the ICO
and associated companies OpBinary and BinaryCoin!....so i can see that in Roadmap....but...rly? what are this companies and investors whit no name? Where its the team behind this project?Who its CEO? Seems more like scam ...never seen an ICo so misteryous about hes team and how can u predict the price in januar , or over an year? This are just speculation to make ppl to invest in this project! I dont trust this project!
yabbadabba

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:33:29 AM

i got 1 confirmation at Yobit after 5 hours, that should be sufficient. still 0 BRC balance
dreanz87

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:39:55 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 05:21:59 PM by dreanz87

Okay I transferred to your wallet 3 hours ago, already had 14 confirmation on it, so why my status still pending? still no brc, sent email to support got no response. how many confirm do I need to complete the transaction and have my brc sent?

**nevermind got my brc already..
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:55:44 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 10:06:17 AM by SimpeleSimpele

youre project open investment use lending system
or open binary option trading site
and not open bounty
Sheldon.Cooper

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:50:36 AM

I do not see your development team appearBTC

Here is a question. My team would like to perform some due diligence. Who are you? Tell us more about where we can find your binary options business. any reviews? any publicity?  What is the name of the CEO and the executive managment team ?

We have all of this from Electroneum which is a HUGE ICO we're participating in that is launching in about 10 hours. They raised $40million in about a month.  Then they prematurely closed the ICO/crowdsale. They are highly visible.

Please give us something to BITE into. That is the ONLY missing piece.

Thank you.

Our project started with OpBinary which is a investment platform for private investors. In the middle of this year we developed the Opbinary.com platform for small investors, currently we have around 500 Investors. We wanted to expand our small community to develop at large scale and reach more investors and countries. BINARYCOIN was born after looking at our competitors, Bitconnect, Regal Coin, we notice that we are more than capable to do what their platforms offer better than them. As we already have experience and profitable investments in binary options, forex, stocks, and cryptocurrency. Opbinary is our company and Binarycoin is our cryptocurrency. We will not disclose our company location, our job is not to serve our global community in a centralized office, our investments are on the Internet and, as such, we are not require to publicy display our company location. If Electroneum did it, good for them.  In many countries cryptocurrencies through a system of loans (raising capital from third parties without authorization from the legal authorities), is a crime and will be until the Cryptocurrency space is legalized at least in the United States of America.

If we were to show a physical address of our location, or expose our identities; We could have the SEC in our offices and our investors and the rest of our community would lose everything. We are a project with a product and future software that can benefit from Blockchain technology, we are an INVESTMENT PROGRAM - LOAN SYSTEM - CAPITAL DEPOSIT. I hope that this answer your honest question.

I havn't bought brc yet because I can't seem to find the contract address to create custom token on myetherwallet. Why is the contract address not available? This is very scammy without this vital piece of information. People are buying into a smart contract that you havn't proven exists, all we have is a fancy website, fancy words and a great sales pitch. Please put our minds at ease.

Here is the contract address: 0x7501a4f0b6fcf5ab8d682a57e668214edc3d3ea4

Is it possible to pay from my Bittrex Exchange account?

Is it ok to send BTC from An exchange(binance in this case) to buy BRC

Yes, its possible to send your BTC from any exchange or wallet.

I checked the contract that you indicated but it doesn't show any details of token. Is it normal?
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:33:39 PM

What is token binarycoin price now?
At what stage is the price now finding? How many millions are there already?

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

BINARYCOIN - DECENTRALIZED DIGITAL CURRENCY THAT CONNECTS  THE WORLD OF BINARY OPTIONS AND CRYPTOCURRENCY

Starts: October 22th 2017
Closes: November 30th 2017
Token Symbol: BRC
Token Name: BinaryCoin
Amount for development: 500,000 BRC
Amount of token that will be dedicated to ICO: 9,500,000 BRC
Total amount of token: 10,000,000 BRC

BinaryCoin Token

- ERC 20 Compatible
- Will be used on the platform
- Value will increase based on BinaryCoin development and market demand
- Future plan of buy back program with the purpose of burning/destroying tokens.

What Is BinaryCoin?

BinaryCoin is the first decentralized digital currency created for connecting the different digital financial worlds in a single currency.

BinaryCoin is a product of years of experience in the financial sector and was created by OPBinary which was founded in 2015. Opbinary together with other high-ranking investors and Binary Options Brokers created BinaryCoin giving priority to ICO participants (Initial Coin Offering). That's why we invite you to see our Roadmap, so we can see exactly how we plan to take BinaryCoin to be one of the most recognized and valuable projects in the world of Cryptocurrency.

Unlike other cryptocurrency, BinaryCoin is backed by real companies and products which generate millions of dollars in net income each month, you can check it in our white paper. The technology that supports our cryptomoneda is Ethereum's intelligent contracts (Erc20), with a decentralized block chain with highly effective and fast transactions in the market, in a P2P environment that supports financial value in time to our digital asset. The world changes, as well as the new digital economies, do you want to be part of the change?, We invite you to be part of this great project!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
[/size]

Cool. Actually interesting project...
Blue_Planet

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:06:30 PM

Dear BINARYCOIN Team,

In the whitepaper you mentioned the "BURN BACK" system which allows that holders of the BRC currency can sell you coins 15 % above the market price.  Theoretically, this means that you can destroy all your own BRC coins (i.e. 10,000,000.00 BRC), although it is a very very small probability that all investors will sell you their coins under above mentioned conditions. I appreciate your opinion on this matter.

Questions and comments:

1. Will you publish transparent information on how many coins you have been destroyed, and how many coins are still circulating?
2. I wonder if trading with BRC coin will be also possible on your website (i. e., possible BINARYCOIN exchange)  or just on other exchanges?
3. I agree with many comments above that entry level of 500 USD is too high for majority of investors. You should improve your goals and loaning systems in terms of attracting average investor.

Thank you.
elpinote

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:45:02 AM

ICO looks good already over 2x price on ICO, seems like going along just fine, will buy some more coins on this round, to better coin holding.
Nintendocore

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:45:43 PM

Who now does the projects - take for an example, it is not needed to propose temporal limits wretched temporal scopes and to freeze BTC. BTC sent - get the chinks. Bully for you! Bought 250 chinks.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
Largefish

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:10:43 PM

I've invested white a bit. I've also sent lots of referrals bit they are not showing up. I've sent you tweets and emails bit no reply. I've Sent you a list of the emails that have registered with my link but referal bonus still not added. Can you sort this for me please ? Ive orobably jad another 100 sign ups where we cant get there emails, Lack of response is worrying. Can you contact me asap to fix this ??
tranthaiduong0403

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:21:37 PM

I wanna ask you, guys? they said OPBinary.com was founded in 2015 but according to Whois its creation in 2017, as well as the expiry date, is just 1 year later. What do you think about this guy?
nomixe

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:12:26 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 11:55:45 PM by nomixe

How about staking? Can we earn through staking?
hadisyah

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:07:15 AM

How about staking? Can we earn through staking?

Staking ERC20, do you want it like ethconnect? lol
Cryptocurrency World

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:52:05 AM

Our project started with OpBinary which is a investment platform for private investors. In the middle of this year we developed the Opbinary.com platform for small investors, currently we have around 500 Investors. We wanted to expand our small community to develop at large scale and reach more investors and countries. BINARYCOIN was born after looking at our competitors, Bitconnect, Regal Coin, we notice that we are more than capable to do what their platforms offer better than them. As we already have experience and profitable investments in binary options, forex, stocks, and cryptocurrency. Opbinary is our company and Binarycoin is our cryptocurrency. We will not disclose our company location, our job is not to serve our global community in a centralized office, our investments are on the Internet and, as such, we are not require to publicy display our company location. If Electroneum did it, good for them.  In many countries cryptocurrencies through a system of loans (raising capital from third parties without authorization from the legal authorities), is a crime and will be until the Cryptocurrency space is legalized at least in the United States of America.

If we were to show a physical address of our location, or expose our identities; We could have the SEC in our offices and our investors and the rest of our community would lose everything. We are a project with a product and future software that can benefit from Blockchain technology, we are an INVESTMENT PROGRAM - LOAN SYSTEM - CAPITAL DEPOSIT. I hope that this answer your honest question.

Hello binary, check your messages pls !

davehazbaerbeerbobs

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:36:23 PM

Hi. Invested for a friend but initially only a portion of the btc got through and my transaction was pending. Later though, the remainder of the btc got through as per my wallet. My brc isd yet to be credited and it has been roughly over 24 hours and roughly 12 hours since the second portion the transaction got through I have been trying to reach your team but have had no response. my TXID is 1c10cdf2dbd0043c7b863d0aea3cdbd27d05bf2ab9eebbee255da41a7d28cacc I sent my 0.0151 BTC(excluding txn charges) from 1QBN7b2TwXRSRVjZSFqb14tHvFJrfc4JPq to 1ANkQk8ZXp3sAFv3SGSgRSsbjshrqmgeqm   ....Awaiting your reply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: