Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BinaryCoin - Decentralized Connection Of Binary Options And Cryptocurrency  (Read 24060 times)
Roman Thain

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

Hi! Are there any contacts of the company? Are they just gone?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klick

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

Where is my money? And why does not the support service respond to my letters?
con4n007

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

Devs working hours is like 3 hours per week so be patient! LOL
cryptoneum

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

They will be back if they require more money. LOL. Wink
con4n007

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:50:07 AM

They will be back if they require more money. LOL. Wink

I would assume they are gone if no more news till next month
mojn

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

i have the coins but there is no action , they should be more reactive

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■ SPARKSTER ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪ Run ‘Smart Software’ at 10 Million TPS! Crowdsale Starting Soon ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
 Website | Telegram
flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

Sell all my coins at 6000 sats, and out 1 week ago.
SCAM!

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
cryptoneum

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

ICO completed 2017.Token Distribution completed 2018. When lending platform 2019?? Huh
kepler22b

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

BINARYCOIN - DECENTRALIZED DIGITAL CURRENCY THAT CONNECTS  THE WORLD OF BINARY OPTIONS AND CRYPTOCURRENCY

Starts: October 22th 2017
Closes: November 30th 2017
Token Symbol: BRC
Token Name: BinaryCoin
Amount for development: 500,000 BRC
Amount of token that will be dedicated to ICO: 9,500,000 BRC
Total amount of token: 10,000,000 BRC

BinaryCoin Token

- ERC 20 Compatible
- Will be used on the platform
- Value will increase based on BinaryCoin development and market demand
- Future plan of buy back program with the purpose of burning/destroying tokens.

What Is BinaryCoin?

BinaryCoin is the first decentralized digital currency created for connecting the different digital financial worlds in a single currency.

BinaryCoin is a product of years of experience in the financial sector and was created by OPBinary which was founded in 2015. Opbinary together with other high-ranking investors and Binary Options Brokers created BinaryCoin giving priority to ICO participants (Initial Coin Offering). That's why we invite you to see our Roadmap, so we can see exactly how we plan to take BinaryCoin to be one of the most recognized and valuable projects in the world of Cryptocurrency.

Unlike other cryptocurrency, BinaryCoin is backed by real companies and products which generate millions of dollars in net income each month, you can check it in our white paper. The technology that supports our cryptomoneda is Ethereum's intelligent contracts (Erc20), with a decentralized block chain with highly effective and fast transactions in the market, in a P2P environment that supports financial value in time to our digital asset. The world changes, as well as the new digital economies, do you want to be part of the change?, We invite you to be part of this great project!

Roadmap
https://i.imgur.com/f5RY8y5.jpg

Lending Program
https://i.imgur.com/mD0b6Yx.jpg

Referral System
https://i.imgur.com/yrXRFS1.jpg

BinaryCoin Token Price During ICO
https://i.imgur.com/HtZzUmT.jpg

When lending will be start?  Why you did not answer? Please tell us you are planing to launch lending program?
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

Glas I did not invest in that "project". So many shitcoins and scam ICOs lately. This is the cancer of the cryptocurrency world.
BFX

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

Anyway, "lovingcoins" was among us until January 10th...
I still believe in his project, but, may be, someone is looking for kill him in Panama (or wherever he is)...
I don't know..Let's wait and see...Life is long! Cool
_7vit

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

Come on guys! Get back to work! Do not abandon the project! A lot of work done, it may be cool project for 2018
elektrikdinar

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:42:13 AM

I strongly appeal to binary coin team NEVER again to post announcements at least until they have a paying platform. That is all I have to say on the topic.

Though no explanation is needed nobody will take them seriously until they have a working product. And users, please do not buy binary coin at exchanges.

Thank you  Smiley
cryptoneum

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 1/27/1992

CHANGE OF BINARYCOIN CONCEPT

Dear community, these aren’t good times for enthusiasts of lending (loans) related projects, this is due to the latest events that have been generated these days. We have responded all of your emails and the purpose of this update is to highlight the key points of our platform that will be available in mid-February 2018.

Definitely, being a project based on the investment of cryptocurrency and trust in blockchain technology, requires careful attention in legal terms and security protocols, since we do not want a project that lasts a few months and is attacked by regulatory entities or malicious organizations. (Realistically, the investor should ALWAYS know that operating with currencies is a high risk investment), we are here to do things right from the beginning and as we said it in previous announcements the quality takes time to build.

We are about to open our platform and start with the viralization campaign for the use of our platform to new users who wish to make smart investments of low risk, but before, we would like to point out some relevant guidelines:

Will there be any changes to the platform?

We will initiate a change of concept related to the Binarycoin philosophy, the term “LOANS” will no longer be shown, since future investments will be classified as “SMART INVESTMENTS” within our platform.

Why make a change of concept?

Simple, many projects are oriented to the same directions, making the same mistakes, we can not define as a “Loan” the tokens that we will receive in our platform, since we will not accept DOLLARS, BITCOIN or any other token. We will just only accept BRC tokens.

BRC will be the only token that will be accepted on our platform, within which it can be frozen its value in dollars to avoid the fluctuation of the token during its investment period.

Will the platform grant its payments in BRC?

No, the payments of the investments will be made in BITCOIN or ETHEREUM (To be defined), if you want to reinvest in our platform, you will necessarily have to buy it in the exchanges.

What value will BRC have in its platform?

The value that BRC will have will be the same as determined by the market by supply and demand, however, to safeguard the initial investors the minimum initial value per token will be $ 1.25 (The value of the moment will be considered if it is higher), not we will generate speculative values ​​in the future for the security of the project, we simply take the final value as a reference as an antidumping measure.

Why Binarycoin does not open an internal exchange?

We do not plan an internal exchange for the simple reason of avoiding future problems related to lawsuits of market manipulation and speculation that a private and internal exchange entails, we can see in the historical that this is not favorable for all investors and we want a healthy ecosystem.

Will the platform handle a referral system?

No, we highlighted it before and we want to emphasize again, our platform will not incur a referral system, unfortunately an investment platform can not be sustainable if it grants unfounded bonds to third parties, those practices would lead to any project to occupy a pyramid scheme that sooner or later it will end up devaluing the currency and worse still closing the project leaving its investors in the air. The recent news attacks directly to this type of schemes and we consider that they are not favorable, even leading to the closure of projects that we consider in principle a model to follow.

What will determine the value of BRC in the future?

Basically supply and demand, currently we have not started any Marketing campaign or the operations in our platform, soon we will relaunch our website and social networks with the new Concept that we mentioned at the beginning of this post.

Once the investment platform has started, those who want to use it will necessarily have to buy it in the exchanges. After the end of the investment period we will pay in BTC or ETH (To be defined), we will not allow the reinvestment in dollars, since the investor is conditioned to go to the exchanges to acquire again BRC tokens.

Can we all use the platform?

Everyone is welcome to use our platform and to participate in the exchanges, however, our advisors recommended us to restrict access to citizens of the following countries: United States, China, Singapore, India and Canada.

We want you to understand the current situation of the industry, we are working on the possibility of including citizens of the mentioned countries as we consider that these are promising markets that would help BRC to reach the next level, we will make announcements about it. There will also be a simple registry for small investors and a rigorous KYC for investors with more investment capital.

What do you think about the regulations?

In our view, we consider that the regulations to cryptocurrency are necessary and favorable in the long term, we understand the risks and legal limitations that Cryptocurrency have in the current economy. In case of a collapse caused by a regulatory entity in our platform, investors of the platform will be reimbursed.

We hope that this newsletter will be of great help for each of the doubts that may arise, in short, we are not a system of “loans”, we are a low-risk investment system for the points touched previously, we will soon make a post official showing the policies and how to operate within our platform.

Sincerely:

Binarycoin team.
con4n007

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

we'll see if they gonna come up with more excuses mid feb
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

Where can I find the information about events with your project?
con4n007

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

Where can I find the information about events with your project?

just go and check their FB page.
they rarely update the page though
cryptoneum

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:56:40 AM

we'll see if they gonna come up with more excuses mid feb
Tired of these excuses. i would feel a lot better if they do exit scam..
cryptoneum

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

Invested in Binarycoin in November when Bitcoin price was around $8,000, three months have passed bitcoin went to $20K and now at $8K and lot of things have changed in crypto world. But Binarycoin has stayed the same throughout this period same excuses same delays. Wink Wink
elektrikdinar

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

does anyone have BTC address where the bitcoins where sent?

i think it is time to track these angels down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: