Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptominingfarm is trusted?  (Read 10104 times)
mshordja (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:41:59 AM

Hello,
I want to know if cryptominingfarm is trusted? https://www.cryptomining.farm anyone has used that service? have withdraw? or its a scam?
Thanks all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:07:36 PM

It is a scam not only because what they offer is outrageous and not in any way related to Bitcoin mining, but also all the information they have on the website such as the comodo certificate on the bottom right is a plain png image.
The company they are claiming to be (Lifetime Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd) exists, but is not related to Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in any shape or form.

Stay away.
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:17:01 PM

My advice to you is stay away from any cloud mining, I tried them before two years spent nearly 250$ on one of them, I got 0.7$ per day then 0.16$ per day because they charge maintenance electricity a lot of stuff can happen to your revenue. Stay safe !
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:57:23 AM

Hello,
I want to know if cryptominingfarm is trusted? https://www.cryptomining.farm anyone has used that service? have withdraw? or its a scam?
Thanks all

Well as others have pointed out, its probably a scam because their offer looks odd and strange for me. And besides, I haven't seen any trusted mining recently. All the mining farm that has been popping is all scam. They just close one of their site purchase a domain name then started to scam others again. And yes, please stay away from mining farm, just used your money to maybe trade or just bought bitcoins and hold if for long time. Not worth to invest in mining farms nowadays.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:30:26 PM

Don't bother to invest on such shady cloud mining, offers cheaper price and free GH/s.
If you want to invest on profitable cloud mining, check https://icerockmining.io/
they offers two options; to be an investor or to be a miner with 2 years contract.
It is a profitable investment for sure, as you can purchase rock token which still on ICO phase right now for $1 and they will buy back this token for $3 on May 2018.
It takes time obviously, there is no such easy-instant money if you invest on legit project.
btcpepa04

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:43:39 PM

i buy 35 ghz from this and i witherdraw succeful i this its trust by -ck moderator link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329855.0
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:19:02 PM

Don't bother to invest on such shady cloud mining, offers cheaper price and free GH/s.
If you want to invest on profitable cloud mining, check https://icerockmining.io/
they offers two options; to be an investor or to be a miner with 2 years contract.
It is a profitable investment for sure, as you can purchase rock token which still on ICO phase right now for $1 and they will buy back this token for $3 on May 2018.
It takes time obviously, there is no such easy-instant money if you invest on legit project.
This is the same scam as cryptominingfarm. There are so many earning opportunities, why do you throw your money away? The only legit miners I know, are genesis and eobot, but also there you will probably get no profit.
AngelMeso

Activity: 398

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:27:33 AM

I did invested 2k in Cryptomining farm about 2 months ago, so far I have already cashed out more than 1,5 k in BTC, for me it is working beautiful!!!
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:07:02 AM

This is the same scam as cryptominingfarm. There are so many earning opportunities, why do you throw your money away? The only legit miners I know, are genesis and eobot, but also there you will probably get no profit.

Obviously that would be their ending and eventhough they run for quite long years I can't still even trust their stands. And maybe this is the best time for people to avoid this kind of scheme so that they will not be scam by false hope of them to earn on cloudmining sites. And its better to have their own miners and mine for theirselves rather than trusting this unsure sites where we can't see their team and their hardwares.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
PeZ

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:11:43 AM

Don't invest in a cloud mining scam, invest in an ICO scam! great advice!

Seems like almost every ICO is a Russian ICO.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

Cryptominingfarm is an old well known scam. They first give you "free" GHS und then tell you, that you only can pay out your profits from free GHS, when you deposit and buy a certain amount of  GHS. And they also don't pay, when you invested.
abbasabba26

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

Im having a hard time getting to site. I had my 2fa issue fixed by a 3rd party after 2 minths and now when i try to login it says im being rate limited. Im finally at a point i can cash out something after investing there and want answers asap
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

Im having a hard time getting to site. I had my 2fa issue fixed by a 3rd party after 2 minths and now when i try to login it says im being rate limited. Im finally at a point i can cash out something after investing there and want answers asap

Completely shit. If you find the encashment option in this site you do it but being checked about this site. It seems completely scam attempt to the people as of now already invest it.
Moreover bumping the these kind of dead thread without the use to the op or further explanation needed. You should not do that at all.
Hope you do not do this again bro.
BookeyBitMan

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

I really dont understand people here....  Undecided
Why you reply comment if you dont have any experience with mentioned site.... You're too spamming!

I read a few comments here that people withdraw their earnings,
and I have experience too I withdraw 0.0077 BTC (FREE GHS Smiley ) and still withdraw my earning (last withdraw two days ago)!

If you need proof for that contact me. Wink
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

Cryptominingfarm have nothing to do with coin mining, cloud or otherwise.
They admit as much themselves, calling the scheme "virtual mining". As there is no such thing as virtual mining, they may as well say "forex" or "arbitrage" or "tulips".
All that happens is you give them money and they promise to repay you loads more back. As there is no central profit making business being done by Cmf, then the only way those repayments are being funded is by later investors' money.
This is called a Ponzi scheme.

Anyone who is doing the "I got paid it must be legit" posting is either the admin and his friends or, possibly, one of the early "investors" who will get some repayments until the supply of new fools runs out and it closes down.

i this its trust by -ck moderator

Bullshit, he moved thread that's all. Moderators don't moderate scams, but I'm sure -ck would have thrown it in the trash if he was allowed.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
BookeyBitMan

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

Cryptominingfarm have nothing to do with coin mining, cloud or otherwise.
They admit as much themselves, calling the scheme "virtual mining". As there is no such thing as virtual mining, they may as well say "forex" or "arbitrage" or "tulips".
All that happens is you give them money and they promise to repay you loads more back. As there is no central profit making business being done by Cmf, then the only way those repayments are being funded is by later investors' money.
This is called a Ponzi scheme.

Anyone who is doing the "I got paid it must be legit" posting is either the admin and his friends or, possibly, one of the early "investors" who will get some repayments until the supply of new fools runs out and it closes down.

i this its trust by -ck moderator

Bullshit, he moved thread that's all. Moderators don't moderate scams, but I'm sure -ck would have thrown it in the trash if he was allowed.
Okay, call him what you want but you can not say it's a scam!
I am not admin or friends or someone related to that site.
I sing up 2016 and get free 15gh/s, I did not invest until 2018 when I see my balance 0.0077BTC.
I invest 19$ and withdraw my free 0.0077BTC/80$ and get more 20gh/s (35gh/s plus free 15gh/s).
I get free 61$ and 35gh/s, I still withdraw my earning without problem, and for everything I said, I have proof!
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:36:47 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

I sing up 2016 and get free 15gh/s, I did not invest until 2018 when I see my balance 0.0077BTC.
I invest 19$ and withdraw my free 0.0077BTC/80$ and get more 20gh/s (35gh/s plus free 15gh/s).
I get free 61$ and 35gh/s, I still withdraw my earning without problem, and for everything I said, I have proof!

As I said, Cmf admit they don't actually mine anything. "VIRTUAL BITCOIN MINING". You can read that on their website.
So, if they don't mine anything, then how are they making a profit to pay you out?
From new investors money.
Ponzi.

BookeyBitMan

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

As I said, Cmf admit they don't actually mine anything. "VIRTUAL BITCOIN MINING". You can read that on their website.
So, if they don't mine anything, then how are they making a profit to pay you out?
From new investors money.
Ponzi.
Why they pay me 61$ free?!
"then how are they making a profit to pay you out?"
They probably have their own ways.
Here on the forum that site was declared like scam, where are new investors?
Look maybe is not really mining site, but they payout and is not scam.
Site exists from 2016 and I did not see any comment that someone was not paid, just stupid comments about how it's a scam.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

To do what you are doing now, telling people they are legit because they sent you some small change.

just stupid comments.

BookeyBitMan

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:02:12 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 03:39:57 PM by BookeyBitMan

To do what you are doing now, telling people they are legit because they sent you some small change.

just stupid comments.
oooh.....forget Wink
If you dont trust dont invest. Wink
Link of blog about CryptoMiningFarm (proof of payment's) https://virtualcryptomining.blogspot.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: