Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Temporary Job Offering for Installing Namecoin Wallet by Remote Access.  (Read 859 times)
Capitalism Prevails (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:29:44 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2013, 05:00:48 AM by Capitalism Prevails

I am willing to pay $30 worth of BTC to anyone who can successfully install the Namecoin wallet on my computer by remote access and then teach me how to do it.  I have tried in the past with no success and don't know what the problem is.  If you want to use escrow, just let me know who you want to use.  If you know how to install the PPC wallet, that would be great too.  Thx.

BTC:  1KX3MSyeHoubjvRMvkc4DXBXvEx9fr9cvV                              Strength In Numbers
LTC:  LaGawfU1ZJu33Lj6CX6NJ5WXWsfjPbLLLW                          In Cryptography We Trust
NMC:  N5EUwGbCNF1AYmZqNu9J7aYJVKxqbJoJG8          Cut Off One Node, Two More Will Take Its Place
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Winterfrost

Activity: 600
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:37:35 AM

Out of curiosity, have you tried using snailbrain's namecoin-qt?

legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 04:44:34 AM

Are you on windows? If so either install tightvnc server and forward port 5900 on your router to your ip or just install team viewer if you don't know how to do that.

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
Capitalism Prevails (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:11:23 AM

I downloaded snailbrains NamecoinQT but all the files have blank icons and i don't know how to execute it.  Yes i have TeamViewer.

BTC:  1KX3MSyeHoubjvRMvkc4DXBXvEx9fr9cvV                              Strength In Numbers
LTC:  LaGawfU1ZJu33Lj6CX6NJ5WXWsfjPbLLLW                          In Cryptography We Trust
NMC:  N5EUwGbCNF1AYmZqNu9J7aYJVKxqbJoJG8          Cut Off One Node, Two More Will Take Its Place
khal

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 08:25:16 PM

Do you still have problems with the latest release ?
=> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236375.0
Capitalism Prevails (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:52:07 AM

No i don't have any problems with it.  I test received 2 NMC today.  How do i know this wallet is legit?  How do i know if it doesn't nefariously steal my private key or send my NMC somewhere else by remote control?

marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:56:56 AM

No i don't have any problems with it.  I test received 2 NMC today.  How do i know this wallet is legit?  How do i know if it doesn't nefariously steal my private key or send my NMC somewhere else by remote control?

We are testing and reviewing the namecoin-qt open source code, a branch of it is already in the official namecoin/namecoin repo for anybody's viewing pleasure. Seems pretty legit, but you are right to do due diligence  Smiley

Capitalism Prevails (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:01:22 AM

We are testing and reviewing the namecoin-qt open source code, a branch of it is already in the official namecoin/namecoin repo for anybody's viewing pleasure. Seems pretty legit, but you are right to do due diligence  Smiley

OK sounds great.  Thx for the confidence boost.  Keep up the good work.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: